The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am grateful for being who I am now!

• I am grateful for being who I am now!

• I am grateful for the wonderful feeling of the abundance of nature.... showing us that the abundance of life is all around us and that we can dream all that we desire in to our lives.

• for my family who loves me.

for my friends who stand by me.

for the ability to see beyond the material world to what's really important.

for nature.

for kindness.

for gentleness.

for life.

• I am thankful that I have my children all 8 of them along with my grandsons, and that I am still young enough to enjoy the time with them. I have a good job that is secure in today's economy and a home to live in. Also that I have wonderful friends, family and good pets.

• im thankful for my boyfriend and all my friends and family.

• I am thankful to have a loving family and spirit to center me. I am blessed by this paradise we live in and the recognition that every day is precious!

• I am thankful that somethings never change, even after 5 years and yet also grateful that people are willing to make changes and compromise.

• I am thankful for being reminded of the simple pleasures in life, as seen through the eyes of my children.

• I am thankful for my life, the unconditional support and love of my family/friends, all the amazing opportunities I have been granted, and in general just everything!

• I'm thankful for my friends and my well-being.

• I am especially thankful going into this holiday season for the simple and basic things we normally take for granted and that many people in these difficult economic times may not have; a warm and comfortable home, love of family and pets, physical, emotional and spiritual sustenance and the gift of being alive "now".

• i am thankful for everything in the past and what is in my future, i am thankful for what i have now even though i take it for granted alot;

and i think its amazing what your doing.

• helpful mother, my sister who always listens, the money I make from my job, the roof over my head, the food in my kitchen, the opportunities I have to better my life (and the life of others), my precious pets (Mei-Mei the parrot, Peeps the cockatiel, Sage the cat, and Snickers the dog), the car I'm getting shortly, and for my health. There is SO much more that I'm thankful for, but to list it all would take a lifetime. I try to be grateful for everything I have.

• Apparently the post I had above got cut off in the beginning sigh so here is the post again...

Here is a list of everything I am thankful for (off the top of my head): my understanding husband, my helpful mother, my sister who always listens, the money I make from my job, the roof over my head, the food in my kitchen, the opportunities I have to better my life (and the life of others), my precious pets (Mei-Mei the parrot, Peeps the cockatiel, Sage the cat, and Snickers the dog), the car I'm getting shortly, and for my health. There is SO much more that I'm thankful for, but to list it all would take a lifetime. I try to be grateful for everything I have.

• I am so very thankful for my close knit family, 2 loving puppy dog's, a wonderful network of supportive friends, great health and the ability to know and love God. I give thanks daily for all the goodness in my life.

• I'm thankful to have been able to get out of a seriously dangerous relationship with both my sanity and my life. I'm especially indebited to my friend and her family, who has offered me her home as a safe haven while I get my life back together.

• I am THANKFUL for the courage I had to quit smoking, I have been smoke free one week today.

I am thankful for all the love that surrounds me, family and friends. I am thankful for the life I have today.

• Im thankful for my family, friends,pets, boyfriend, school, my money and car

• I am thankful for my health, my friends and family, the education i am gaining, and the freedoms I usually take for granted.