The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for my family, my health, my brain, the way that life gives you what you need even if it doesn't give you what you want, time, the hugs I've received and the fact that I was born with so much hope for myself and others. Oh.. and chocolate eclairs!

• I'm thankful for my girlfriend, my daughter, and the fact that my home is paid for!

• I'm thankful for tragedy. While tragedy isn't something we all want to have to experience in our lives, the reason I'm thankful for it is the fact that out of tragedy comes opportunities that weren't open beforehand. Happy Turkey Day!

• Hi,

I am grateful that the universe has allowed me to live long enough to understand my mistakes, and given me the health and assistance to begin a journey to build a life of abundance and joy. I am also grateful that I have been given a head start in both areas by having my beautiful children to accompany me on this new journey.

• Hey guys! I am thankful for all things life gives me.... my family and friends are most important. Life is full of opprtunities...

• I'm thankful for my loving family who have always supported me through the toughest times in my life. The greatest friends who have always been there for me no matter what time it was. I'm thankful for God sending me an angel as a boyfriend. I'm thankful for my health, food on my table, my education, and all the opportunities that have come my way, including all of the interesting people that I have met along the way... I'm thankful for being alive and that that I can say I love my life!!!!

• I'm especially thankful for all of my friends. Also, for my family.

• i am thankful for all the many blessings the powers that be in the universe chose to bestow on me....i am most particularly grateful for the education i was granted (literally granted) that allowed me to discover my true calling and mission: music com position....i would wish for everyone that they also would be blessed as i have been...

• I am thankful for my two beautiful boys, my friends and family and for getting through one more year!

• I'm thankful for all the kindness and generosity I have received from friends, family and strangers in the past year. It has helped more than they will ever know.

• I am thankful for my life and the ability to make changes in my. That my children are healthy and happy. And all have the things we need to get through our lives.

• I am thankful for my wonderful children and their health, our family, cats, house and mildly eccentric lifestyle. I am thankful for everything that got me to where we are today and all that will bring us ever closer to our ideals

• I am thankful for my health, my family, my dogs, my job and coworkers, friends. I am thankful for the kindness of strangers and the peace that passes all understanding. OM MANI PADME HUM.

• I am thankful for life insurance and this great country that allows us such priviledges. Without my sweet husbands' insurance, I would not have the ability to help my family and provide for myself. We are all blessed in this country to have so many choices. And God has truly blessed me.

• I am so very Thankful for my faith and my family! The Dr.s gave my beloved father 6months to a year to live.....over 3 1/2 years ago! One of my darling grand daughters is 2 years old today, and is happy and healthy! I may be disabled and unable to work, but there are people out there that have it far worse than I, and for them, I pray that their suffering may be ended, or at least lessened. I am thankful that I live in a country where we may not all agree, but we have the right to have our views heard. I am thankful that I am well enough at present to volunteer my time to middle schoolers. I am happily thankful to have Tarot.com for insight, as well as this forum to share with you all!

Here's hoping that all of you out there reading this will have a great day, and maybe spread a little sunshine towards others!

• Thankfull for God, & his many blessing even for those that don't realize it!

• I am thankful that I can see the good in all things. All things are wonderful and miraculous, the good and the bad are equally amazing. I am thankful for all of the blessings I have received in my life, and I am thankful that I understand that every person I meet touches me and changes me forever.

• I am thankful for all my family and friends.My 2 sisters who bore their illnesses with grace and beauty and left us all the better for their having lived among us. My remaining sisters for always being there. My son-in-law who made the ultimate sacrifice as a soldier,he laid down his life for his friends and comrades.All my children, the ones I bore and the ones who chose me as Mother as well as my grand daughters for being there whenever my world fell apart to remind me that as long as I had God on my side and them that I was never alone. I am thankful for the life lessons I have learned and the "broken road" that I know will lead me to the Last First Love of my life

• I am thankful for the abundance of love ,happiness, good health , money and joy in my life now. Also for Tarot .com being there everyday on the net!

• I am thankful for my happy healthy family...peace & blessings to you all!