The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I'm thankful for the higher force that helps me

& my loved ones through even the hardest of

times, and for keeping the truest, most faithful,

and loving people around me.

• In every adversity, new challenges and opportunities arise.... And my life has has given me so much proof of this..... Life is beautiful and I count my blessings everyday..

• I am thankful. For all of life's challenges and blessings, I am thankful. For all of my friends and my family, I am thankful. For the sun and the rain, for the light and the dark, I am thankful. For my capacity to learn and my curiosity, I am thankful. For you, I am thankful.

• I am thankful for wonderful lessons that my Life has taught me, for the strenth that helped me through difficult time, for my healthy and strong body that let me enjoy life fully, for my ego that drives me, for my mind that allows me to understand what's going on, for my Mother and Father, for my GrandMa, for SJ, for A.Kh., for my talents, for Angela, for Euphrat, Rezza, Enola and Tiina, for Master Yu, for Jonathan, for all the great authors and teachers who help to understand life and be in harmony with it. For my country and its history and its power and beauty, for my eduation, for kind strangers, for warmth of people's hearts, for India and Mongolia, for couscous, and millefeullie, for pelmeni, for Turandot and Andrei Dellos, for my canary, for all beautiful things that came into my life and shared it with me.

And for Tarot.com for having a chance to remind myself about all the blessings in my life.

• I am thankful that I am loved by truly wonderful, caring, loving, smart, funny, kind, giving, honest people today and every day. I am thankful I am healthy regardless of my stupid bum leg. I am thankful for the time I had with my parents and my brother and my aunt and uncles although it was far too short in this lifetime. I am thankful that I will see them all again when it's my turn to cross over many, many years from now (please, Lord??). I am thankful for the strength my God has bestowed on me to meet His challenges and appreciate His gifts. I am thankful for all the great things and people in my life and in the world.

• I am thankful for the opportunity to start afresh and the joys, challenges and love that is bringing to my life.

• I am thankful for all that has come and all that will follow.

• I am grateful for the mystery of life and the Grace that bends my will to surrender to its magic.

• I am Thankful for everything that I have! I count my blessings!

• I AM THANKFUL FOR ALL THAT AND WHOM GOD HAS TODAY AND ALL THOSE THAT HAVE PASSED - ALLOWED ME TO EXPERIENCE WITH MY FIVE SENSES, NO MATTER WHETHER IT (THEY WERE) WAS POSITIVE, NEGATIVE OR SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN. I AM TRULY GRATEFUL TO HAVE LIVED TO SEE PEOPLE - NO MATTER TO COLOR, RELIGION, AGE, ETC. COME TOGETHER AND ELECT AMERICA'S FIRST AFRICAN-AMERICAN PRESIDENT.

WHEN WE HAVE TO - ALL AMERICANS, IRREGARDLESS OF GENERATION AND STATION, CAN WORK TOGETHER WITHOUT BLOOD SHED AND TEARS...

• I am thankful for the many blessings in my life that take the form of my family and friends without whom I would have never made this far. Thanks goes to: my mother, father, sister and brother, son and daughter, granddaughters and their mom, my sweetie - Bill and his mom Yvette, my teacher and friend Larry (may he rest in perfect peace!), friend since 7th grade Judy, Tammy, Connie, Bonnie, my step-mom Marilyn, Jessika, all my cousins - especially Suzanne and all my work mates who make life such a pleasure. Thank you for your support and love when I needed it and even when I didn't. You are the wind beneath my wings, my sunrise and moon set. And finally, thank you to my cats, Fred and Wilma, whose biscuit making truly let me know how much I'm loved.

• I'm thankful for my husband - we just celebrated 23 yrs. He's my love, my friend, my nurse while I recover from knee surgery, and my partner in raising our tantalizing teenagers.

• I am thankful for the memories I have of my sister -we had so many that it will keep me in smiles for many many many years

And I'm also thankful that my friends and family love me for who I am and I don't have to pretend to be something I am not

• I am thankful for my life and every day it brings, though its not easy sometimes. I am thankful for every day I learn something new. I am thankful for my friends and those people who came into my life and made a difference, whether good or bad, because without them I would not be who I am today. I am thankful to my family for always being there for me and them letting me be there for them when they need someone. I am thankful for being healthy. I am thankful for chocolate and music without either the world would be a very sad place. I am also thankful to tarot.com for making me take the time to put all this down in words. THANK YOU

• I am thankful for having such a loving family, caring friends and a wonderful husband!

• I'm grateful for the life I have now, my wonderful husband, friends and family without whose love I would be madder than cheese and lonely to boot.

• I am thankful for the good food and wine on my table always. For the kindness of strangers I meet, and the good belly-laughs with friends that I have on badhair days. I am also thankful for good health, and art and beauty in my life.

• I'm thankful for my family, friends and wonderful people that populate this beautiful planet.

• I am thankful for my Karma through which I am attempting to learn lessons daily. I am thankful for my mind which gives me the opportunity to think creatively. I am thankful for the awareness of being One with the universe. I am thankful for the knowledge that LOVE is all that's important. And I am thankful for all the remarkable people that have and have yet to cross my path in this lifetime.

• I am thankful for my family and for the higher power that guides my life. I am thankful for all of the opportunities that come to me and am grateful I live in a country where women can have so many chances to be more than just domestic.