The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am so thankfull to the lovely little girl, who walks past my house each day going to school.

she found my dogs name tag which has my address and telephone number. (we lost it while out on a walk) She was so concerned incase the dog was lost, that her and her dad walked all the way back to my house to bring the tag back, and to make sure the dog was ok. My daughter was home, and took jake to the door and let her see he was fine. she gave her a pkt of sweets. The little girl told her she would love a dog. I was thankful and filled with happiness that this little girl and her dad had been so kind. I rang the school as i wanted to know her name, and i also wanted them to know about their little star. I bought her a book all about puppies today which i am taking to the school with a little note, asking if she would like to take him for a walk sometimes. The school were so pleased to hear about this. they rang me back to say she is called Elana. so thankyou so much Elana, you did more than return a name tag.

• for finding my true soul path and starting 2 walk along it.

• I am thankful that I wake up everyday

• I'm thankful that all of us have taken the time to share our positive experiences!

• I am a cancer survivor. I have had good health for 16 years.

I am thankful!!!

• I'm thankful for been able to improve myself as a person, and to all the people and situations that helped me to become a «better me» until know. I hope I have already contributed to other's improvement!

• I am thankful for my strenth and courage and being able to find my way through it all.

• I am thankful for my life, my friends, family, and those I interact with daily whether they have changed me negatively or positively. I am also thankful for independence, choice, freedom, the love that can be seen in everything and all of the experiences, feelings, and people in my life.

• I am thankful for my journey in life. I am also thankful for the people that have been with me on this journey. My heart is full of their love and understanding.

• I am thankful for every day with all of its new and exciting opportunities. I am thankful for my family, my friends, and the fact that I live comfortably. I am most thankful for my special neighbor and I hope our bonds grows stronger each and every day.

• thankful for the friends and family in my life. thankful for the opportunity to be creative and live an exciting life.

• I thankful for each day I wake up.

• I am so very Thankful for my family, my friends, my job, and my health. I have been blessed with friends and family that are loving, supportive, and understanding. The Lord has truly blessed me and my family with Love, and I am grateful to be able to lend a helping hand to those in need. God Bless us all.

• I am THANKFUL for my health, physical, mental, and emotional. I am thankful for my daughter, she makes my life have meaning. I am thankful for my cat, Rusty; he is a healing pure soul kitty. I am thankful for my car, roof, food, and clothing. I am thankful that Obama is the President Elect!!!

• I am so grateful for the love and support of my family and friends. I am thankful for the unconditional love of my dogs, their companionship, and amusement. I am grateful for all the wonderful opportunities I've had in my life as well as the challenges, that's how we learn to be better, more compassionate humans. I am grateful for my ability to love, and I am grateful for all the delight, and abundance my creativity has brought forth.

• I'm thankful for my beautiful little girl, my family that i finally get to see, my new house, the cold weather. I'm thankful that gas prices have finally gone down. I'm thankful for my faith and the gifts that i have been blessed with through it. And I'm thankful for the people that are put in my path so that I may help them or vice a versa. I'm thankful for every experience, yes even the bad ones, in my life for they have made me the person thst I am today. I have so much to be thankful for and I'm thankful for that.

• I'm thankful for God, my wonderful husband, my two children, I'm thankful that God thought high enough of me to bless me with a child with special needs.In this I mean that he has changed my world in wonderful ways. I see life in a new way. I cherish the time i have with my family and I am thankful for every new thing that my son can do. Im thankful for love, life, and my home. I am thankful for many things but God and family are the most important.

• I'm most thankful for my two children and am so very grateful that they're in good health and spirit. I am thankful that there is such a thing as gratitude and we are so lucky to be able to give to others, love others as nothing compares to the feelings of gratitude. I'm thankful for the kind hearted individual who made this wonderful act of gratitude possible for all of us to contribute to helping others and making this world a better place. Happy Thanksgiving~~!!!

• I have a lot to be thankful for. I have a beautiful daughter, an adorable son, and very supportive parents. I am thankful for the opportunity to go to college and change my life for the better, and I am thankful for the friends that I have in my life. 🙂

• This has been a year of turmoil. Through all the stress and pain I am thankful that I have a supportive husband, family, and friends. I know that everyone does not have the same opportunities as I do and I pray for those people and pray that I am a good person and I make the world a better place to lice in somehow. Have a wonderful thanksgiving