The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for my spiritual guide revealing me towards my spiritual awakening...

• I am thankful for life! We all are on a path here so why fight the bad things. They are just lessons anyways so learn and move on. The next time something bad is happening to you try this...do something good or nice for someone else and don't take anything in return. Watch what happens! Karma works both ways! Give good and receive the same or more in return.

• I am thankful for the election of Barack Obama.

• There are so many blessings in my life for which I am thankful. My wonderful husband & children are the wind in my sails. We have a warm house, food on the table, & clothes on our backs. I am thankful I had the good fortune to be born in America and can enjoy all the freedoms it brings. The military men and women, incuding my husband, who serve to keep our freedom safe are our true heroes. And lastly, I am thankful for my upbringing and all the diversity & culture I was exposed to on a daily basis.

• I am thankful for my fiancee and our four children, no matter what happens I know for now that we have a strong love bond and even hough we are poor we are very rich indeed

• I am thankful for so many things in my life. To be lucky to be born in the USA, a warm home ,always food on my table and the love of family and friends. I am so thankful for my 3 daughters, who turned out to be wonderful women!!! There were hard times and sickness but with the help from GOD, we endured and rose above. I am thankful for our military personnel who truely are heroes, and 2 fine soldiers especially are in my prayers always.

• I am thankful for the confidence I feel regardless of the economic turmoil around me. I am thankful that I finally truly believe that I create my own life and that I attract what I focus on.

• I am thankful for having found my new husband Howie and for the way his family have wrapped their love around my son and I--- I am thankful that our cousin returned safely home from Iraq and thankful for givng us good health and lots of happiness now and for the future--

Happy thanksgiving means family and love all rolled into one-- I will be with my honey for thanksgiving- god Bless everyone who needs a helping hand at this time.

• I am thankful for my faith in God. I know that he runs the show if I step aside and ask for his direction I know the answers will come to me. I am thankful that my 20yr old daughter will be home for Christmas. Im thankful for my life the good the bad and all of it. Im thankful for the day because it makes me one day closer to finding out why I am here on this earth, and the chance to do what I am suppose to do.

• I am thanking for my life. When things seem bad; I remind my self that it could be worse. I am alive and I have a wonderful family, many fabulous friends, a job and a nice home. My wish in life is that everyone could have a good life also. God Bless Everyone. Happy Holidays!

• I'm thankful most of all for my family - children, grandchildren, Mother, sister. I'm thankful for my friends who stick by me thru thick and thin. I'm thankful for the new man in my life who treats me like a princess. I'm thankful to be alive, to have a good job, and the sun shining. Thank you.

Meg

• I am thankful for my friends who are always there to support me no matter what happens. I am thankful for my family who may not be around all the time but they are there when it really counts. I am thankful for my son who I gave birth to in January. He is such a little bundle of joy. It makes me happy just seeing him smile. I am thankful that I still have a job that I love doing. So many out there don't and I am thankful that I live in a country that values freedom as much as I do.

• I am Thankful for the many gifts from Mother Nature.

• i'm thankful for my son and that he is healthy. I'm thankful i have a roof over my head at least for this month and I pray that things turn around for everyone in the next few months.

• I am thankful for my 81 year old mother who is my best friend. She gives me advise and reminds me to thank God everyday. I am thankful for my two daughters age 19 and 23. Thankful for my wonderful grandson who is 5 years old. Thankful for the 27 years i had with my son. I lost him in an auto accident June 18th of 2007. I'm thankful for the life God has given me. Most of all, I am thankful Jesus Christ gave his life for our sins. Thru Jesus Christ we receive ever lasting life. May GOD be with you all this holiday season.

• I am thankful for my health and the health of my wonderful family and friends. I am also thankful this economy hasn't had too much of an effect on my business.

• I'm thankful for my husband, family, and friends. I am thankful for the child out there that we will adopt sometime soon - I can't wait to meet you. I am thankful for my dogs, who give me a smile every day. I am thankful for charities who do good for others - people, animals, habitats... And I am thankful that I am healthy, working, clothed, fed, and loved. Oh, and I'm thankful for Rock Band and really cool shoes and socks.

• I am most thankful for my family and friends, as well as for the creativity that I've been blessed with.

• I'm thankful for the ability to live in this country. People may complain but when the going gets tough Americans band together and support their country and their fellow men. America's 9-11 is a perfect example.

• I'm grateful for my master for guiding me always in my heart. I'm grateful for my heart for stirring emotion in me that I have long forgotten. I am grateful for my fingers typing this right now. I am grateful for my beautiful skin, my good health and my breath. I'm grateful for my angels who talk to me and help me with my dreams and wishes. I'm thankful for the fact that I can cry, laugh, feel pain and joy all at once. I'm glad I can feel longing, and I love my soul, my higher self for arranging for me to be here on Planet Earth at this very moment. I will die with no regrets because my life has been so beautiful.