The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I'm thankful for people that care about me, even though I don't always realize it.

• I am grateful for the air that I breathe, for the ground that I walk upon, for the water that quinches my thirst. I am grateful for all of my gifts . I am grateful for the miracles in my life, my daughter whom I was not supposed to have, a true miracle and blessing and I am grateful for the love that I have in my life that the creator blessed me with many years ago and allowed my dreams to keep him ever and foremost in my heart and after 23yrs of dreaming of him the creator blessed me with the miracle of bringing him and his love into my life. I am grateful for the people that have been brought in my life and for the one's that God brought in my life on temporary time spans. For all of the lessons that I have had in my life the good ones and the bad ones because they have helped shape me and my life to what it has become and what it is becoming . I am grateful for all the hurts and disappointments and confusion which have pushed me and guided me to this place and time where I have always been meant to be.

• I am thankful for so many things - my health, my family, my friends, my boyfriend Jason, having a roof over my head and food on my table, and being loved unconditionally. And of course the little things we all take for granted like waking up each day and breathing in and out. I'm so basic, but those are the things I am thankful for. 🙂

• I'm incredibly thankful for having enough life experiences to make this existence fulfilling, challenging, eye opening, and humbling. I am oddly thankful for my brush with death a few years ago where I learned from the inside out not to sweat the small stuff. I'm mostly thankful, of course, for my children and my family. Thank you Universe!

• I am really thankful for an election that went off without a hitch, and an incoming administration that I can feel good about and at ease with!

• I am thankful for the world we live in and life it-self. Although it is not a perfect world, the skies, the wind, the smells, the oceans and the pine trees....were perfect creations that still make me stand in awe from time to time like a small child. My life has been filled with much love, much beauty, so many family filled fun times, I could never tell them all. My children has grown from young curious kind minds into wonderful productive, active adults that would make even the most cynical proud.......I am happy, proud and most thankful for every day I am able to continue to enjoy all this world of ours has to offer.

• I am thankful for the opportunity to share in community. I am thankful for this gracious life and the lives of those here with me. I am thankful for my ancestors and my descendants. I am thankful for me and you.

• I am thankful for being a part of this evolutionary change by sharing the light of love.

• I could not be happier for the way the election turned out. It's a new and great day for this country. Yeah Obama!

• I am thankful for my health and the many great people I have around me.

• I'm thankful for choice. The choices I've made that have taught me what I've learned,and made me the person that I am. The choices people make every day to make a difference, and the choice we have to live where and how we choose. I'm thankful that I have chosen not to see the limits in the decisions that are made, but the potential.

• I am grateful and humbled by the love and laughter the light up every corner of my life! No greater blessing and gift.

• I'm thankful that ... so far ... I don't need Meals on Wheels and I think it's great that Tarot.com is doing this! I'm thankful that I'm doing, living, enjoying where I am ... in a literary career, luscious location, and life in general. I could wish for a little more money, but can't we all!

Happy Thanksgiving!

• I am thankful for life and for connection--in all its forms and permutations, all its nuances and appearances. I am thankful for gratefulness, for eyes to see and ears to hear, even if I don't always use them. I am thankful for living in this time of such incredible growth on this planet, even when it looks like decay. I am thankful that no matter how clueless I can be, life continues to move up the mountain.

• I am thankful that I have a husband who is supportive of me in my struggles and battles with fibromyalgia!!!

• I am thankful for my health, that I havent lost my job and still have my home. I am thankful for all friends who come into my life and allow me to see that there is still good people out in the world trying to make a difference. I am thankful for my son, his health and vitality to stand up and be himself (even though the school thinks he just talks to much. You rock Jacob) Thanks family for standing beside me even if you dont agree with what I am doing. Thank you rescue dogs for believing in me and trusting that I can find you a good loving home. And last but certainly not least, thanks to my guides and those angels who come to me and ask me to help them.

• I am thankful for compassion. The type of compassion that inspires people to do good things, good thing like this. I am thankful for all of the positive energy this is creating as some of us have not thought about what we were thankful for in some time. I am grateful for love. The kind of love in each and every one of our hearts. This love that encouraged you to stop and post your thoughts on this forum, just because you knew it would help someone.

• I'm thankful that our chief of staff is voted for every four years... and that we are embarking on a new governmental structure.

• I am thankful for living everyday to the fullest and being able to make mistakes.

• I am thankful for the gift of life! To wake each morning and have the strength and wisdom to endure the wirlwind life can be and to do right even though it may the harder road. Be grateful for how little you may THINK you have and try to see the beauty in life even when there are thorns. Some people never see tomorrow.