The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for being alive to help those who need help and pray for those I cannot help.

• I'm thankful I have friends and family who care about me and who i care about.

• I am thankful for each and every day that God has blessed me with. The love of my family is always there, through good times and bad. Knowing that each of us will be there for the other is something to be thankful for. There are way too many people out there in the world who don't have even what little I do have. Thank you Lord for each blessing.

• I'm am thankful for my friends and family. I am thankful that I am alive and as for those who have moved on, I am thankful that I knew them. I am thankful for every lesson that I learn, daily.

• Thankful for this life evolving experience. Thankful for my family, health and abundance 🙂

• I am thankful for learning about the Matrix--the plane of Consciouness that we exist on.We are 90% water and a bunch of swirling atoms so really we are an illusion. That is the law of physics. I am thankful for my Consciousness.I am thankful for all my Teachers. I am thankful for all my Guides, I am thankful for my life.

• I'm thankful for consciousness.

• My man, my babies, my kitties, and each breath I take. I'm also thankful for accupressure and theanine for helping me feel better.

• I'am thankful for everything God has given me , life , family , friends and everyhthing.

i'am thank ful because God cured and i lost all of my hairs from my head , face and other body parts ,but god has given me strength , i had faith in Jesus Christ that I'll be alright and he helped me and cured me now after various treatment for about 5 years by the grace of God I 'am cured almost 90-95% and i hope that I'll be 100% soon , thats why I'am thankful to God.

• i am thankful for the chance to experience this wonderful world. this planet we live on is indescribably beautiful! also for my husband and children and grandchildren. for my health. for music and books and my little dog. and for the opportunities that each new day bring.

• I'am thankful for everything God has given me , life , family , friends and everyhthing.

i'am thank ful because God cured and i lost all of my hairs from my head , face and other body parts ,but god has given me strength , i had faith in Jesus Christ that I'll be alright and he helped me and cured me now after various treatment for about 5 years by the grace of God I 'am cured almost 90-95% and i hope that I'll be 100% soon , thats why I'am thankful to God.

• I am thankful for my husband Steve who understands me perfectly. I am thankful for my two beautiful children, my family that drives me up a wall with all the drama, and my faith in God. He has helped me to get through some of the worst times of my life and come out a winner.

• im thankful , to live in a free country and have freedom of speech, and freedom to worship as i wish, also thankful i have awesome friends and family that loves me as i do them, im thankful god has given me 5 healthy grandkids and, im also thankful to our troops protevcting us from harm, god bless and keep them safe.

• I'm very thankful for the family I have, by being supportive of each other health problems, money crisis and many other problems have been solved and I'm sure that anything that may come in the future we'll be together to solve or joy about 😄

• I am thankful for my life, for my family & friends, for good health, for my job and wonderful team. I am thankful for the love that surrounds me.

• I am so grateful for the love that flows from Mother God ,surrounding me, protecting me and creating miracles in my life every day. I have the devotion of a wonderful man, I live on the beautiful Oregon coast. We have more than enough material wealth and our spirits glow with the white light of love. I have been through the darkness of adversity. I have experienced the devestation of my child, my husband and my fathers deaths within four short months. I have lost everything yet Mother and Father God know my name. They have stood with me and held my hand through the bleak soul crushing night and they bless me each day with the wonder of being alive. I am so thankful to be given the grace to experience the blessings that Mother god showers upon me, for the conviction of my beliefs and the oppturnity to share them.

• I am thankful for the gift of each day.

• All the wonderful experiences of my life.

• I am thankful for teh people in my life

• LIFE