The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am grateful my breasts have not been ravaged by cancer

as far south headed they may be

and though I have macular degeneration

by God's infinite grace I still can see

I'm so grateful for my myriads of ego death

that replaced my "poisonality" with a great personality

And, that at the ripe young age of sixty-one

I've no grey hair,can still walk, dance, and have some fun!

I am so grateful I have long-term, true, and faithful friends

who have and will see and be w/me to my life's end

I'm blessed that even though my only family left is a sister full of greed and hate

that God gave me forgiveness, compassion and ability to let her go to her own fate

I'm grateful for my kind, generous, giving, sweet and noble heart

even though takers see me as stupid and weak

and try as they may, my money and possessions and me, they try to part

having free will, over anger, & hatred I choose to remain loving, compassionate and meek

I am grateful not only for the obvious like a roof, my car, pets and food

but mostly for my spiritual journey and chance to transmute from my darkness into my good

I am grateful for my skin, bones and working organs and my radiant youthful luminosity

and the opportunity and ability to move into self love, respect, esteem and empowerment from long-suffering and self pity

I am grateful I have graduated from a helpless, battered victim to an impenetrable victor

and that now my life has way more blessings, miracles and ups than chaos, problems & downs

I am glad I have a huge resevoir of laughter, giggles and enough humility

to make other people laugh and be their clown

I am so grateful my life has turned around to joy, juiciness and creative ability

I am eternally grateful for I emptied my vessel so the Light of God that never fails and the Love of God that always heals has filled my cup

• I am so grateful to live in this community and have the freedom to share. Our country, our diversity and our mutual respect for each other is something that I do not take for granted. I am grateful for the opportunity to live, love and leave a legacy.

• this is shikinah - why the heck did you take out the word breasts - it was NOT used sexually and you took the meaning away - pls. allow me to edit my post and put in womanly parts or something else to make it make sense

• I am grateful for my family, friends, walking on the earth & enjoying the beauty. The ocean with the sounds of whisper waves & crashing thunder. All the good & bad that challenges who we are day to day. Laughter, laughter , laughter. I never get enough. Music that makes me dance & sing. Books that take me far away. The flowers in spring summer & bare trees in winter.

All that is around, I am grateful for.

• I'm thankful for.... Liviing in this century and having my two daugthers born in this century. Both are type 1 diabetic and if they were born 100 years ago - they both would have died since insulin wasn't discovered until 1921. So, yeah, that's what I'm thankful for! 🙂

• I'm thankful for being free and practice my beliefs. I'm thankful for an amazing family and friends. I'm thankful for a slow paced life out in the country.

• i am thankful for my family and their good health. i am thankful that i am healthy and well. i appreciate where i live, surrounded by trees and water and good friends. i am grateful for good eyesight so i can appreciate everything around me - people, good books, beautiful environment and grey, rainy skies. i am grateful for my hearing so i can hear the voices of the people i love and even those i don't, the brilliance of beethoven's violin concerto and truly revel in the sounds of silence. in fact, i can't think of anything i'm NOT grateful for...i guess i just don't take the time to realize how truly blessed i am.

• I'm thankful for my daughters, for the women and men in my life, and mostly i'm thankful for having the ability to love, and live. Every day I have something new to be thankful for, and i'm grateful for that.

• I am thankful for my family. I know that sounds so typical but it is my greatest joy. My family is very close and we (immediate, aunts, uncles, cousins) from generation to generation. We have different beliefs, life views, world views, levels of intellegence and yet we form a unit that transends all of that for our small community. For the experience of being a part of that unit, I am truely thankful

• I am grateful for my beautiful son, who came into my life when I had put the idea of getting children off my mind. i am grateful for my work which allows me to meet so many wonderful people and to awaken love, ideas and inspiration, help them grow. It´s not a job - it´s a blessing!

i am grateful that i am blessed to live in beautiful surroundings, in peaceful countryside, in a country where we have so much more of everything than most people in this world. And, finally, I am grateful for living in this time, when everything is possible...

• My Thankfulness spans my entire life. I am truly thankful that I am a survivor on so many levels and in so many ways. I could write an entire book on my life's journey and the people who have traveled with me and led me to great thankfulness.

However, I want to share my thankfulness of the last three years. It began with a car crash which changed my life forever. I am totally disabled now, unable to work, unable to do many of the things that most take for granted. I can no longer take care of my family or home as I would like.

Many would wonder how I can be thankful through an event that destroyed my life on many levels. The thankfulness comes in the following ways. I could in this moment be paralyzed. Doctors are amazed that I am not and I realize just how close a reality that it could have been.

The ability to walk at all is such a great blessing and I am filled with so much thankfulness for it. Another blessing in this event that makes me thankful every day is had I not had the crash I may have never met my wife and may have never had the blessing to be a father to a wonderful son.

The crash afforded me an open door instead of a completely closed one. I lost much but I gained much more. I am blessed and thankful for all that I have gained. I am thankful I am a life long survivor, I am thankful for all those who have shared in my journey no matter how long or how short lived their presence. I am thankful for all of Gods blessings. Simply and finally I am thankful for this opportunity to walk the crooked road of life.

• I'm thankful for good friends, for love, for health, and for every thing that has happened in my life, pleasant or not, for they have all served to help me create the person that I am today.

• Even though I've lost my job, almost lost my house, and I recently found a lump in my breast but I have no insurance to get it checked out... I am thankful for the love of my family and friends... I am thankful for the local "Food Bank" in my little community for keeping us going in these hard times... I am thankful that my children and grandchildren are safe and healthy... What more can you ask for?

• Iam thankful for my family, my health, my wondefful friends that I have been so very blessed with, my love, my job and that I can pay my bills not alot left over but my needs are always meet :0)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cause and effect has brought me great karma

• I am thankfull for every bit of light and love in my life!

• I am thankful for my children, my mother, my family, my boyfriend, to not be incarcerated and for just being alive!!!

• I am thankful for my family every day we grow stronger and closer. I am thankful that I am able to grow from the experiences in my life and helping others to grow. I am thankful now that my family and I are living the life of our dream. wealth opulance happyness joy peace infinity stream of income is our experince now and forever. Truth love loyalty I am always.

• Harmony, Love and Joy are the things I am most thankful for in my life. I find joy in the love of my family and friends . The unconditional love that I offer and readily accept has shown me that harmony can exist even though it be challenged by those who are not yet able to accept and offer enconditional love. While it is not and easy choice at times it is the choice that I believe leads to harmony. It is my wish for the world to someday achieve harmony but it will take so much work on the part of all mankind to accept and appreciate other's different cultures and appearances but in my heart of hearts I believe it is possible...for with LOVE all things are possible.

• I am thankful for the earth and all nature that thrives upon it. I am thankful for life and the chance to live it my way. I am thankful for family who care for me. I am thankful for friends who allow me to be as I truly am. I am thankful for the opportunities that come my way to expand my experiences.