The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful, in these tough times, to have a roof over my, my children's and my dog's heads; enough food to eat; money coming in to buy it (though I am a freelance writer and the way the money comes in spurts often frightened me in the past); a talent to make that money; old friends;

good health for myself and my family; the opportunity to help people (my experience working at a homeless shelter reminds me to buy extra oatmeal, dried milk, peanut butter and dried pasta every time I shop and drop it off at the local food pantry); (so far) unwavering faith that the Goddess knows what I need and will provide it. and the knowledge that all I need to stay in touch with Her and ask for what She wants me to do and I will be guided. For all of these blessings, I am very greatful.

• I am thankful for waking up every day to new challenges and also thankful for lessons from the Universe to keep us always learning

• I am grateful to have flexibility in my schedule to do what I need and want to do for the better of our family. I am grateful to have a loving and fun couple of daughters and a great, hard working husband. I am grateful that I have all my functions as a human and I am grateful that I have the ability to learn new things to broaden my living.

• I am thankful for my kids, my husband and my dog I know we will find a way out of the downward slump we are in and all will be right with the world again soon

• I am grateful for my physical and mental health and well-being and for having an awesome 8 year old son!!!

• I'm thankful for my many blessings, good health, friends and all my faithful animal friends. The years for me just keep getting better as I come to balance and connect with the Spirit. Thank you Thank you Thank you

• I am thankful that our country has made it through another election, and that people are pulling together to begin to address our needs. I'm thankful my son is back from Iraq for the third time, safe and sound. I'm thankful for health.

• i am thankful for my job,my kids and my new grandson that will arrive any day now

• I have much to be thankful for this year. I have a wonderful son who I am watching grown into a responsible man before my eyes. In the past year he came to a crossroads, faced adversity of his own creation, and has taken the right road in his life. I couldn't be more proud of him.

I have a strong and supporting network of family and friends. They may disagree with my choices, but they respect them and support me.

I have a decent job and can provide for myself and my son. In these hard economic times, that is saying a lot.

2008 has been very difficult, but I know I have come through with some very good things and am truly blessed.

• I'm thankful to be doing my dream job!

• I am most grateful that after being out of work for the past two and a half months that I am starting a new job on Monday! I am most grateful that my best friend has come back into my life after two and a half years! I am most grateful for my mother who never ceases to amaze me, for my friends who always support me in whatever crazy scheme I'm into, for my two kitties and their unconditional love, and that the USA finally got something right after all these years for electing the best person for the job!

• I am thankful for my parents. If it were not for the obstacles and challenges that they let me experience, I would not have the knowledge I have today to succeed. I am also thankful for my son who keeps me motivated to be the best parent I know how. I am thankful that I am able to live my life the way I like. I am able to do things and go places that many people will never do. Life is a challenge but a challenge can be very rewarding.

• First I am thankful to be here, on this wee planet. I am thankful for all the obvious perks life brings to us, family, friends, work, etc. I am thankful also for the god given abilities I have and the opportunities to use them to spread a bit of happiness with each person I encounter in my everyday life.

Bless you all in this wonderful quest!

Happy Turkey Day!

• i am thankful for all the loving friends i have......i am thankful for all my beautiful critters who love me so unconditionally. i am thankful for my social security disability, so now i may have a life. i am thankful i can still wake up in the morning and get out of bed and walk. i am thankful for always having good food to eat. i am thankful for being alive.

• I'm thankful for nature, bees, good health, good food, and friends all over the Earth.

• I'm thankful for my family and friends, and I'm especially thankful for good health.

I hope everyone has a healthy and happy Thanksgiving!

• I am so very thankful for everything that I have and is taught to me by Spirit. I am very grateful for my husband and my little dog who gives me so much joy and love. I am thankful for the simple things that most people take for granted; my pillow and my soft warm bed at night, the roof over my head, the joy and pleasure I get out of baking and cooking and seeing the response in other people when I give to them. I love to help others and love spreading joy. I want everyone to know that God loves them and is always there for them, no matter what. Please always remember this, even if you feel there is no one for you, He is always there. I am grateful for knowing this, as we are all one with God. I am thankful for being kind and making people feel they are loved and welcome. I am thankful for my home and job and the things that come to me out of the blue, like gifts from the Universe. I love being able to see the beauty in my surroundings, the trees and the plants seem so beautiful. I am thankful the deer come to us to be fed and make us feel so special, like we are a part of them, to know we are kind. I am thankful for the blessings I have had and the people I have met to help me along my path, to grow from my expieriences with them. I know we are all connected and I want everyone to feel joy, love and peace in their hearts and be able to give freely of themselves, to spread the love so it continues throughout the Universe and returnd to those who send it out. I am thankful to know, "We are not alone" and we can make a difference and create the world we want with our beautiful, grateful, loving thoughts, as we are all connected. And I am thankful there are so many kind people left in the world to change it and we can makle a difference.

• I am thankful for God's teachings and creations. Nature is a wonderful place to adore and not harm. I'm thankful for my animals that give me unconditional love.

• I am thankful for each day I am able to wake up and see the sun shining. I am thankful for my children,grandchildre,mother,father,stepmom and other family members and friends. I am thankful for being able to read and write so many people take that for granted and there are so many people in the world who cannot do those things. I am thankful I am able to show love,kindness and support to those I don't know near and far.

• I am thankful for my family, most especially my nephew and neice, Sam (almost 4) & Kara (almost 1.5). I never knew the love I was capable of until they came along. They are two of the most beautiful little spirits imaginable. They came into my life shortly after an experience that left my heart like a stone. They bring such joy to my life, and they have no idea how much they are cherished. They have no idea that they saved their auntie's heart... Sam and Kara are what I am most thankful for. They are my greatest blessing.