The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am beyond thankful! I have a wonderful husband and a family that cares. Since I thought that was surley enough a new part of my life has made me even more thankful. I volunteer for the Gift of Life in Manhasset, NY My husband and I have been priviliged to give our love and souls to the children with severe heart disease, who arrive to this great country from all over the world and receive the cardiac surgery they so desperatly need. I am so thankful to be able to be part of seeing such a transformation in these children. If they had stayed in their country most likely they would have died. Be a volunteer and see that your life will be completely changed. I am Thankful, Thankful and Thankful.

• I'm thankful for the universe and its beauty. And love from people that I care for

• I am one person thankful for being part of this life and all that I have in it .

• I am thankful for my family, my friends, and my health... is there really anything else???

• I'm thankful for my family and friends. I'm thankful that I still have a job in these hard economic times. Most of all, I'm greatful that god and the powers that be have found me worthy of any good fortune that has come my way.

• I'm thankful for the opportunity to help others. Especially in a good cause such as this!

• I am thankful for the gift of life. Everyday I learn to appreciate mine more. I look around me, and realize there are so many that would love to be in my shoes but don't have the opportunity. I am thankful for great health, for my dreams, for my love of life, even for the disappointments that make me better and stronger. I am very thankful for all those involved in my life, especially my loved ones.

• I am very thankful to God for letting me remain alive and to allow me to be here to be thankful for my family, job, friends, my travels, the community, health, home, and the opportunies that comes up.

• I am very thankful that I have three healthy, happy, beautiful children and for my wonderful husband. I am thankful that we have a roof over our heads, have food on the table and are healthy.

• I'm thankful for my family, my health, my friends, my job and for a lot of things, but these are main ones.

• Hey !

I am thankful for the beauty and the love that exists in life. Generally I am also thankful that God loves us all ! Thankful for beeing able to be thankful and to share moments of love...and to be able to enjoy and apreciate the beauty in the creation.

• I am thankful for other people! To have so many different opinions and perspectives on the world is a refreshing and beautiful thing!

• Thankful for family, health, and being an American!

• I am thankful for my whole Life. I had the best parents, brother and sisters, for my heatl and my wonderful job! Thank you!!!!!

• I am thankful for the life that I chose and that there are so many wonderful people out there,. and a special thanks to all the clues.

• The things I'm most thankful for are my friends and family. Without them, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

• I am thankful for my eyes which help me see the beauty of lines and the vibrancy of colours.

I am thankful for my hands which help me hold a pen to paper, paintbrush to canvas.

I am thankful for the wheels of my mind that run through thoughts and collect images and spin them into a tasty language.

I am thankful for my intuition which pokes me from inside and mumbles a yes or no at times or drags me towards a certain something.

I am thankful for my insight, that argues with me point-blank and discusses why I'm feeling a certain emotion.

I am... thankful.

🙂

• i am most thankful for my three children who are my life, my heart, my happiness.

• yes, each person is a different story.. 🙂

• I am thankful for a warm and safe home with my "tribe" of human and critter companions.