The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful my higher power, the God of my understanding. I am thankful for my life and every experience I have lived. I am thankful for my children, my family and my friends. I am thankful for my health. I am grateful for my willingness to be a good person all of the days of my life and to let others take all I have because I have faith I will have all that I need! I am thankful to be alive every day, to love, give hugs and a smile at anytime. I am thankful for who I am born to be and to live my life Down with the Real!!!

• I'm thankful for my Husband, Daughters, Grandkids, Friends and life,and health. I hope we all have a great life and alot of love in all our lifes. Life is so short, live it to the fullest and Enjoy what you have.

• I am thankful for all the love I have in my life. It's amazing. I'm so happy your are helping Meals On Wheels. That is a wonderful organization that helps so many that wouldn't have a hot meal or a meal at all. Definately good Karma.

• I am thankful for my wonderful son, my job that against all odds I was chosen and asked to remain. I am thankful for being blessed beyond my wildest dreams. I am thankful for coming through hearache and pain with amazing friends and family. This is truly a marvelous opportunity to share with others. I am thankful for the Joy of being alive and able to help others.

• I am thankful the love and support of good, caring people. 2001 saw mee living in my car in KY. Good people there gave me a place to live until I could afford an apartment. The good people of the library there, gave me employment and a chance to rebuild my life after acute fibromyalgia had forced me to seek help as I could not meet production in my longest standing trade. I am thankful for my husband who brought mee back from Kentucky, to give me a warm and loving place to live

in peace with our wonderful dog Ty, in Sweet Ohm, Alabama (my birth state). I am thankful for the good friends here, who love me as I am. Am I Blessed , or What? ;}

• I'm thankful that when I really believe and trust that things will come, they do come. Maybe not in the exact time frame I would like, but the show up - always.

• I am thankful for every day the good lord provides for me to share in him and do his work.

• I am thankful for my family, friends , health and job. I'm thankful for such a wonderful group of people in Tarot.com.I usually use Pat to sign my posts only changed it to post here and am also thankful for that.I've been comming here for years and start my day reading always. Have a good day everyone.

• Change is inevitable. Change is always for the ultimate good. I struggled for years resisting change. Then one morning i surrendered. And ever since then i have seen the beautiful miracles of life reveal themselves to me each day in ways big and small. I am grateful that i had the wisdome to Accept and the Strength to face whatever the tide was bringing.

• I am thankful for a supportive family and good friends during these uncertain times. I know we will get through them one step at a time.

• I am thankful for family willing to help when all the chips are down, my brother and his wife came to my rescue when i had nowhere to go after my divorce.

• For being alive and having lots of opportunities to make a difference and balance thoughts and needs in a practical way.

• I'm thankful for my life, my wonderful family and friends, and my ever improving health. I'm thankful for the roof over my head and my spiritual journey. I'm thankful for Karmic Yoga. And, I am etremely thankful for the new liver I received 5 weeks ago.

• I am thankful I have more than I need, because I can share it.

I am thankful I have a loving family and good friends, because I can share with them.

I am thankful I have opportunities to learn and grow, because I can share my experiences.

• I am thankful that God watches over my children and me! I am thankful that I wake up, kiss my children and work like a dog every day. I am thankful for our health, everything that we have, will have and what we can achieve and in the future.

• I am thankful for everything and everyone in my life. The food i have in my kitchen, the clothes on my back, the friends and family i have left and the all the little things I take for granted. I love my life no matter how i say it sucks. I am thank ful for having my best friend and my grandfather and my boy friend. Everything. ^-^ i know i have it great I just never really think about it that way.

• I´m thankful for a life opening up for even more wonder. For the health of my kids, for my everyday securety and for all the new wondwerfull people that I´ve met just when I thought there were no more ways to go.

• I am most thankful for my family, our health and the ability to get up each morning and begin a new day. My daughter for keeping me going when I don't feel like I want to anymore and keeping me focused.

• i am thankful for the geart that was given to us in order to luv life as it is and always hve the desire to make ie better ❤

• **heart