The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for my Health, Family, the fact that I can love and be loved. I am thankful that I woke up this morning, took a breathe and opened my eyes. I am thankful for my job, my life, my wonderful partner, and my world. Even in the hard times, it is amazing all there is t be thankful for. 🙂

• Thanks for the hints mirela0911 but I can't find him on that page 😞 I don't know what I am doing wrong....

It has been a hard past few years with a disability causing me to give up my job. Finances are tighter than I would like, and my furnace just broke down which is not ideal with the current late fall/early winter temperatures of Ottawa, Canada. But despite these difficulties, I know that I have a lot to be grateful for! When I gave up my job, I knew that I would need to find a source of income, and I now have my own business as a glass artist. I get to spend my days doing something that I LOVE - after 4 years, I am still going and this has been my best year yet, even with all the economic uncertainties. I have a roof over my head in the form of I home that I love. And the house is big enough for a room-mate to help with my mortgage payments. My cats give me a great deal of happiness and they treat me very well, even condescending to keep me warm over the last several nights without heat! I know things are difficult, but without the lows, how else can we appreciate the highs!

Good Karma to all who deserve it!

• I am thankful that throughout all the negative that has happened over the past few months I can finally say I am truly at peace with my decisions

• I am most thankful for my country America and the freedom to achieve my dreams, also for my health, the opportunity to work, and for my beautiful family.

Peace and love to all!

• As A breast cancer survivor I am thankful for life and my outlook on life is impacted by the wonderful friends and family who stood shoulder to shoulder with me as I battled cancer and won! Life is good, flowers are gorgeous, the grass is greener,the sky is bluer and I love life!!

• i am thankful for the life i am living today....i am thankful for the resolution of all the problemes that i have past so far, i am thankful for the love of my familly and my man, i am thanful for the the food i have on the table everyday, i am thankful for the roof over my head, i am thankful for the sun and the moon, i am thankful for my health i am thankful for everyday!

• i am thankful for having the life that i have today, i realise that there are many other people that dont have even something to eat, i am thankful for the love i am receivng all around

• i am thankful for the aide i have received in all my life for the diffrent problemes i had, i am thankful fo the love and respect of all those around me i am am thankful for all the chances i receive to make a diffrence and to add those around me, i am thanul for the food i have on the table i am thanful for the sun and moon, i am thankful for familly

• i am thanful for this chance you are giving me to help a litle those in need, i am thankful for my familly in friends, i am thankful for all the love and support i am receiving

• I am thankful for my mother ,father,stepfather,stepmother,brothers,my sister, really all of my family.I am thankful for my life and my family's lives. I am also thankful for all the blessings I have recieved and know I will continue to recieve. I am just thankful for everything.

• I'm thankful God woke up my heart and opened my eyes to help me recognize all the groovy, beautiful things I have to be thankful for! And that I have a computer and the smarts to be able to write a letter of thanks to help feed others who aren't so lucky....blessings to you for coming up with such a loving contribution!

• I am thankful for the unconditional love that my family and friends have shown me. I'm also thankful for the challenges that I face everyday. As for today, I really want to thank the nice lady who has paid for my fare on the way home. She was a total stranger at first yet I was shocked when she showed me an act of kindness which I can find among people close to me! I hope that she'll be blessed for what she has done. I also want to thank a special someone who has sacrificed a lot...

• I am thankful for my wonderful friends and family who stand by me and each support me in their own unique and loving ways. I'm thankful for the man who stuck around for me when I didn't believe in love any more, and loves me unconditionally every day. I'm thankful for the animals in my life; pets, friends and acquaintances, who bless me with their pure attention any time I look to them (and to my cats who demand that attention even when I'd really like to be sleeping!). I am thankful for this challenging time in my life, trying to figure out what I am supposed to be doing and learning to trust that the universe will provide.

• I am thankful for the loves of my life, my children, my husband, my friends, my co-workers. I am thankful for my health, my eyes that see unimaginable beauty this time of year, my ears that can enjoy beautiful music and laughter, my heart that is still capable of breaking with emotion, my mind that is still capable of learning and remembering new things every day. I am thankful that I live in a time and space of abundant opportunities, and that all I have to do is "ask" for help. I am thankful for that huge sloppy kiss from Kodi, my great dane, available anytime I need it. I am also thankful for the smile in my heart and soul that comes from believing in myself and believing that even a smile can give someone encouragement and connection. Thank you for doing this... it gives you time to think about the good stuff!!

• I am thankful for my family, our health, our community and my life. I'm especially thankful to live in America and to my spirit guides and to my daughter's guardian angels.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

• I'm thankful for my job and my dogs, and that love seems to finding it's way into my life again.

• I am thankful for my son. When he was born my son had two collapsed lungs and was unresponsive, he was resuscitated and sent to the neonatal unit where he also suffered a hematoma of the brain, three seizures and one stroke, possibly two, however despite the Doctor's grim outlook, he was taken off his respirator within a couple hours and was able to go home within a week. When we took him home we were told NOT to have any expectations because they felt with the damage in his brain he would more than likely have severe handicaps or disabilities of some sort, which we were perfectly fine with, we were just happy our beautiful baby was alive. But, eight years later, he has absolutely NO signs of what happened besides a small amount of scarring in his brain, the Neurologist called him nothing short of a miracle because the issues he had should not have resolved naturally. I am thankful everyday for my child, but I like to share with other people so they can see that there is hope even in the most grim of circumstances.

• I am thankful for all the beauty that fills my life as I walk in the path of light. I'm thankful for the beautiful love story I'm living and can't wait for it to fully manifest.I am thankful for the creativity and beauty and, wisdom my family have given me!I am thankful for all the friends who have helped me grow, I am thankful for the opportunity to influence live for the better.I am thankful for my goddess temple, I have wanted to live in my sanctuary for so long now I have it.I am thankful for the beauty here on earth the beautiful flowers, trees, the beautiful sounds the birds make, the glistening water, the beautiful vibrant sun, the sparkling moon, the shining stars, the music that expresses our inner self.I am thankful for the opportunity the give love to all unconditionally.

• I am thankful for all of the blessings I've received; and I'm thankful for the gifts of hope, love and chance.

• I have not been feeling very thankful lately, however, this morning I was reading through old cards from family and loved ones from last year and realized how muched I am loved and for that I am truly grateful.