The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful of the help and surport of friends and insightful people who are always their sharing and helping me to keep moving forward with this life. For the books i have on my bookcase which i can pick up and use ,to help me to stay connected to spirit ,to help me to keep remembering that this is what I am. Because so often i forget the beauty of this life.

THANK YOU

• i am grateful for the consistent support i receive from friends and loved ones, during good times and bad.

"To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart, and to sing it to them when they have forgotten."

~ Unknown

• I'm thankful for friends and family. I'm thankful for fresh air and good health.

• I am thankful for my health, my family, my friends, my job and my spiritual growth!

• I'm thankful for a new home, my family, pets and Karma who helps me everyday...

• There's so much to be thankful for! My goodness; at 54, I am thankful for the election of our new President. It feels like the culmination of those difficult years during the 1960s, when black leader fell, one by one - now, we can share in the victory of achievement! I feel hopeful; and I'm grateful for that.

I'm grateful for the brilliant clients, who come to me with fascinating projects to help them with; writing is such a joy for me, and writing on their behalf is utterly delightful.

I'm grateful for my two sons; now young adults. They are my best teachers.

I'm grateful for my ex-husband, who continually offers me "contrast" to shape my desires.

I'm grateful for my health, and my independence.

I'm grateful for my hospice clients, who teach me volumes on the importance of 'now.'

I'm grateful for this opportunity!

Love, joy, and deep appreciation,

Kim

• I'm thankful for my family, for having everything I need and most of what I desire, for my faith, my good health, my every growing abundance and my ability and willingness to share and grow corn for others. I'm thankful for 2 chances...and 3rd chances....and even 4th chances as given by the Universe when I goof up....because I do....a lot!!

I AM EVER SO GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL!

• I'm Thankful for family, friends and the unconditional love of pets. I'm Thankful for the beautiful Fall colors and all of Nature. I'm Thankful to have a Job that I love.

• I am thankful for love, family, friends, health and to live in a time where change and hope seem to be in style again. I had better add my cats to this list too - or I could be in big trouble around here!

😉

• I am thankful to have been given a second chance in life. Through courage and determination, I am healing myself from a negative past. It's never too late to start all over again. Put your best foot forward and take that first step.

• I am thankful for everything! The good (well who isn't?), The bad (it makes me remember how good the good really is), and the ugly (It makes things more unique!)!!! And just to let it be known...My Husband, kids, dog, house, car, job, and all the crap that I pack-rat away is part of the things that I am super thankful for!

• Having survived the death of my husband, I am thankful that we had the time we did, I am thankful he came into my life, I am thankful for the life I still have.

• I am thankful for each beautiful morning that I wake up, for life has handed me some terrible pitfalls; I am thankful for the strength the Gods have given me so that i can survive all that comes my way. I am thankful for my uncanny insight, and for noticing the nature and all the universe's wonderous beings, for within each of us lies somethhing inherently good. I am thankful for every thing and every one both living and passed on who share their wisdom with us, those who can hear them.

• I am thankful my children, my brothers, my family and extended family.

• I am thankful that I and my children are healthy and that although we are not rich, we have all that we need.

• I am very thankful to have a healthy,happy,beautiful baby boy.

• I'm grateful for the grace of life; the lectures I had today - it tought me so much; for my students who inspire me; for my own and my family's health; for my beautiful daughter; for the love I feel for her; for the flat I have; for recent heartbreak who showed me some truth about myself; for my siblings; for my work; for my friends who believe in me; for the strenght to become more and more confident; for everyday inspiration I have from tarot(dot)com; for my best friend Sylwia; for my dentist; for the laughter I had today during tiresome travel by train - it helped me to relax; for my being 35 and not younger for I know myself a bit better than even a year ago 🙂 ; for my former partner's love; for the loving guys I meet; for the November; for the peaceful deceise of my grandmother (thank God she died in sleep); for my talents, skills and gifts; for the water and food I have; and last but not least - for my fat and stupid cat.

• It was hard to think about all the loss this year and be thankful. After a long battle, I lost my mother. Although her spirit was strong, her little body could not fight any longer. My mother ia a major part of my world, how could I be thankful for this tragic loss??? I was angry and my heart was heavy with sadness. With the helpful insights from Tarot.com I have decided to change my outlook.

I am thankful that my mother and best friend is no longer in pain. That she is finally free from the suffering of this physical world and is in heaven with Our Lord & Lady!!! I am thankful for her unconditional love and wisdom. I am thankful for the love & support of my husband, family & friends. I am thankful for all the people who loved my mom and contributed what she needed to have a full life. I am thankful to all the Earth Angels who helped her in the hospitals, may they be blessed for doing God's work. I am thankful to the Lord & Lady for suporting me through this transition and helping me to see the light in the dark !!! Blessed be to all of you who read this and are touched by these words. May you be blessed and at peace.

• I am thankful that the Universe sent me the most wonderful caring and sharing partner and husband. He has made my life heaven on Earth.

• I am thankful that I finally learned that fogiveness is more for me than the person I am forgiving.