The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am terribly thankful this year for my chance at starting over. I have gotten divorced, and am living on my own, forging my own way, learning patience (finally), and learning what real love is.

I am truely thankful for a wonderful year.

Tina

• I am thankful for so much this year. The most important to me is that I have progressed on my spiritual path and have been able to keep my focus on what is best for me and the universe. I continue to try to be the best person that I can be each and every day, and strive to realize that my actions will have a reaction (karma) either for the positive or negative, and as for most, I strive to be the person doing positive so that positive comes back. I have seen so many things this year that others who do not think like us call miracles or coincidences, but I know it is a result of the hard work and conscious effort that I have put forth. Bright Blessings and Light to All.

• I am thankful to be alive, have a job and a family with a new baby in the home...

• This post is deleted!

• I am thankful for my wise and kind son eight years old. He is full of God´s love and truth. I am thankful for my home and family who shows me the way of life. I am also thankful for my husband who´s helping me to live the life that I want to live.

• I could write all day listing everything I am grateful for, so in light of that, I will just say that, I am grateful to the universe for all I have in my life. I am very thankful for my family, all of my friends, my work, my animals, and to the person who is opening her house today for a wonderful gathering of food, love, sharing, and a full day of this new season of Dexter! Yes, I know he is a serial killer, but he only kills the really bad guys, thank you Dexter!....LOL!

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and thank you tarot.com for all you are and your contributions to meals on wheels for all who need it!

Blessings to all, Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

• I am so very grateful for the love of my wonderful children and for having them in my life. For friends and new directions. I am thankful that I am becoming more and more opening minded and allowing my heart to be as well. And I am grateful for the ability to forgive.

• I am thankful for the continued love and support from my husband James. I am thankful for the unconditional love of our children. I am thankful that we are financially sound in these tough economic times. I am thankful for my father and sister and the guidance they provide. I am thankful for the opportunities that have not yet come before me but are on their way!

• I am foremost thankful I am me,I am thankful for my husband Mike, he puts up with alot from me. I am thankful for my children, and my grandson, he is tooo cute. I am especially thankful to my mother who carried me for 9 months gave me life and rasied me to be "me"...

Thanks for getting this topic started it is nice to see others thanks

• i'm thankful for the blessings of my sisters, my newphews and their children. i'm also thankful to all my friends who have been so extremely supportive. I love them all.