The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I,m thankful for all the wonderful things in this life, my family ,my kids ,the ocean ,the sky all the animals.I wish all the love and happiness to the world . blessed be

• I am thankful for my family, for my strong father, I am thankful for my beautiful "perfect" lol son. I am thankful for Ryan...I love you aby dont ever go away...I am thankful for god...I am just plain thankful. : )

• I am thankful for my beautiful wife, my kids, and all my pets. I am thankful for mother and father creator, mother earth ,and all the loving white light entity's that help me and my family by sending us love and universal wisdom.

• I am thankful for my life and that God is with me all the time. I am thankfull for having a second chance. I am thankful for being alive and not dead as I felt I was in the past. I am thankful to be my own master, the master of my own life. I am thankful that God has given me power to stay alive. I am thankful that I am alive and not "dead" as I was. I am thankful that God is with me. I am thankful for the healing that God has give to my life and to many others whom I have come to encounter.

• I am thankful that my sweet friend has beat cancer!

• I am thankful to the Universe for allowing me each day to breathe another breath and to learn fascinating new things every day. I am grateful for my family, my soul mate, and my beautiful cat and kittens. I am so thankful to have awaken from a long down period and to realize life is always great, always moving, and continuously interesting. I am thankful for my mind, body, and soul and the ability to improve upon them everyday.

• I am thankful for another beautiful autumn day and for the family and friends to share it with.That my partner is clean and sober and enjoying life again. That my son is tall, handsome and happy in his skin. That we have food on the table a roof over our heads and a pretty garden. For our 3 cheeky cats who add so much to our home. For interesting work to do, hot water to wash with, a car to drive..... so many reasons to be cheerful! Thank you for the reminder to remember how blessed I am

• I am thankful for my two beautiful, smart daughters. They are a daily source of pride and happiness

I am thankful to have had a great job opportunity allowing me to reconstruct my life after the break down of my marriage and now to be able to plan for a great future.

• I am thankful that I wake up on this side of the turf everyday so far!

• I'm glad and grateful now that I got fired when I did because now I do more things that I like which makes me happier and more fulfilled, rather than doing things I think I should be doing. I feel more positive now when I listen to my soul. Thanks to my supportive husband and son for helping me realize my dreams and help me to experience my life in so many more enjoyable ways now.

• Life. It is a precious thing, often taken for granted.

• This post is deleted!

• I am thankful for my 3 children. Especially my son because he is battling lukemia and blowing the doctors away with healing at a very rapid pace. Amen!

• I am thankful for my kids, family, job, my life and my best friend.

• I am so grateful for the peace and stillness I'm able to find. The time I have to do the things I love like reading late into the night. That Spirit has graced me w/ so much... physical health.. my strengths... and even my frailties...a home..my precious sweet daughter... my beautiful kitties. My responsibilities that keep me grounded. My increased optimism and healthier perspective. My love for all humanity.It's a blessing to be able to walk here.

• I am thankful for the people the universe keeps bringing into my life. 🙂

• i am thankful for strangers' kindness.

i am thankful for my family.

i am thankful for the light people share.

i am thankful for being alive.

• I am thankful for the new job I have. The wonderful times with my family and friends. I am also thankful for the good health I have, and the good Karma that has been coming my way. I can only wish the same for others, which I do. I am also thankful that my children are happy, healthy, and doing well in school and sports. Thank you God, for allowing me to wake each day and view such beautiful sunrises, that only you could create!!!

• I am thankful for the love of my children, my family, my health, friends, for the ability to make a difference in someones life, to help others, my indenpendance, my job - and so many many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SuperKc and community- Thankful for life--good, bad, indifferent. Past Present Future. Life is a gift that I am most thankful for and I choose Positivity. Blessings Be