The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful that it's the weekend and that we can finally put away the christmas decorations.

• i am thankful for everyday that I wake up an am surrounded by all the people that I love and am loved in return

• I'm thankful Caz' best friend seems to be recovering. 🙂

• I am grateful for the simple things...a warm house, food, a car that works, shoes and clothes, the sun, the trees, the animals, the beauty and diversity of nature... I am grateful for my loving husband, adorable daughter and the sweetest dog on the planet !

• I am thankful that my terminally-ill daughter was with us for another (could be her last, we don't know) Christmas. I am thankful she is still here to celebrate her 44th birthday today (January 10, 2009). The doctors gave her 1 year & 5 years at most when she was diagnosed with Huntington's Disease. That was more than 11 years ago. I am very thankful that she is a fighter. I am also very thankful for every single day God lets us have her for. I am thankful for my other (2 1/2 years older) daughter & my wonderful husband of 11 1/2 years who are here to help me through this trying ordeal. Huntington's Disease is a deadly & inherited (on her father's side) disease. I am thankful for her sunny disposition through all the stares because of her off-balance walk & her slurred speech that people think she is drunk or on drugs & she is neither. God has given us a very heavy cross to bear but with God's help we will handle it. I still thank God every day for allowing us to have her for even 1 more day. I am also thankful to be able to help Meals on Wheels as they truly do help people in need. I know this to be true. My daughter was on it until my husband & I took over her care (her husband divorced her) & we told them to give hers to someone who needed them as we were there to see that she got all the food she needed. They thanked us for allowing them to help someone else.

• I am thankful for a loving, kind thoughtful brother and the wonderful memories i have of my parents and other family members, friends who have passed. The love of my 3 beautiful cats and those who are close to me. I am thankful for so much in my life 🙂

Poetrywriter, your a bang on lady. 🙂

• Im thankful for the ability to see all the beauty around me and within me, almost every day, and in spite of all the stressful catastrophe's that one after another sneak up on our lives most recently, i can still see the beauty, for that im grateful.

• I am thankful that finally after many years of trying and waiting most of my adult life I finally gave birth to a healthy, exuberant and beautiful baby on Jan 16th 2008.

• We have had a tough couple of years, I am so thankful for my family, my new job, my new house, my health and all my friends. Without these things we would be nowhere. My wishes have been answered in the past year, and I just need to keep this positive momentum going which as we all know is diffcult at times, that's why I am glad this blog started. We all need to remember all the good things we have in our lives, and when it comes down to it, it isn't about the big ticket items, its is about family and friends. Thanks and Happy New Year!

• I am thankful for my family & friends, thankful for each and every day, thankful for all the many little blessings.

• I'm thankful for everything. Last year has been very good to us.

Aggression in Puppies - Prevention and Handling Tips

• I'm thankful for the combined brilliance of my husband's cardiac surgeons, who performed an ablation by catheter to correct his atrial flutter. My husband is like a new man with his newly functioning normal heartbeat! I'm especially thankful for the science and learning that made it possible. And lastly, I'm thankful that science is now being reborn in the USA!

• wow thats so nice

• i am thankful for springtime and oddly enough, my neighbor's yard! they have the prettiest yard and it makes me smile everytime i walk or drive by

• I'm soo thank-ful for my health,and life,even the ups and downs..my job i'm soo grateful I still have it, and my home..my daughter ...who has come so far,and my grandchildren..so grateful for my Laci..:) I'm so grateful for my Jincy...who always showed me unconditional love,and to love and believe the best in people...always have a POSITIVE outlook!:) Tommorrow is another day!!:) I'm thankful for "Bella" whom has been my best friend since I was 15...she is my heart..and MOST of all...my Lord..who hs loved me and seen me through..with an everlasting love...God Bless you all..:)

• I am eternally thankful for blessings, America, my life, health, home, memories, love, faith, happiness, neccesities, God, protection, conscience, emotions, loved ones, (here and on the other side), spirit guide, physical, learning and intuitive abilities, ties to the other side, electricity. the weather, change, good will towards man, holidays, that the last 8 years are over, ability to overcome great challenges, experience, ability to live in the here and now, to experience the world in this time frame, Obama, new energy, all the animals, land, and resources we are blessed with, magic, luck, cleanliness, chocolate, and all of the people that make Tarot.com what it is. Smile and love for we have so much!

• I'm thankful for my family and friends - for without them I would be lost .....

• Im thankful for just being alive

• I'm thankful I have a warm, safe place to live, and especially for the meals on wheels deliveries. Thank you for your contributions!

• I'm thankful for my amazing family and wonderful network of friends, my health, and my youth. I'm thankful that I have a nice roof over my head, and a steady income. I'm thankful that I was born in a place that has access to clean drinking water, and an extensive power grid and telecommunications networks. I'm so incredibly thankful for all the opportunities that the universe has given me. Thank You Universe!