The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am very thankful for all the wonderful people here at tarot.com. especially those who have helped out with the fairy hunt....those who left hints and those who created the hunts for us ūüôā

• I am very thankful that my prozac is helping me stay (almost) even in temperment during this holiday season.....usually I'm suffering from anxiety attacks by this point in the calendar, so actually feeling calm and capable is a very nice change ~*~

• I am thankful that my husband's job appears to be safe for now (he works in the auto industry).

I am thankful that my children are healthy and safe.

I am thankful that I am learning to live each day to the fullest and to express my love and gratitude to my family and friends before it's too late...fate is fickle and you never really know what tomorrow will bring.

I am thankful that the new fudge reipe I tried was such a success ūüėČ

• I am thankful for my dog Raven

• I am most thankful for my son, Kai, Tarot.com, family, people with good spirits, love, and many many other things! Happy Holidays & Happy New Year Everyone!

• I am thankful for my dog Loki

• I'm thankful for life itself...for my health,wealth,loves,family,friends,every person on this planet, every tree & plant,every animal, every new experience,every chance to repeat good experiences ....etc

• This may sound sad to some, but I feel it is a blessing for my son and my family. My older son passed away on 12/8/08. While it is very sad, I am thankful that he is no longer fighting his demons, and that he is out of pain and no longer has to suffer at the hands of his addiction. He fought a good fight, and desperately tried to beat it, but to no avail. However, he had a heart of gold and a smile bigger then all outside. He was loved on Earth and now is loved in Heaven. I am thankful to know that he is ok now and he is with the Lord, pain free, stress free and in the most beautiful place in the universe. God Bless all who participate in this blog. Happy Holidays to all

• Besides being thankful for health and family, I'm thankful for things we take for granted, like running water and electricity, also a roof over my head! So wonderful to take a hot shower and have clean sheets to sleep in.

• gratitude list

I feel that it is very important each year to actually write a gratitude list.  It is sooo easy to get caught up in the humdrum of daily life that you may forget some of the most important things if you don't pen it somehow.  Here's mine:

I am thankful for my kids...all of them...thankful that Trista, Desi, and Topher have a wonderful Nana who takes excellent care of them and loves them almost as much as I do. I am also thankful for Jordan, Jax has been such a godsend in my life. Without him I'm scared to even envision where my life could have gone. I am thankful that he continues to teach me patience and reminds me daily that unconditional love really does exist.

I am thankful for Scotty...He is the first man ever to come close to the fairytale I had in my head, and for that I am thankful to his parents. Of course it is not always peaches and cream. but the worst with him is still better than anything that I have every had a chance to experience before. I love You Scotty, I hope my craziness doesn't drive you away or make  you love me less

I am thankful to all my friends, you guys are scattered from coast to coast...I miss the ones that aren't near me and even some of you that are. I do know that I could call on any of you at anytime and if i needed help or an ear to listen or just someone to help me pick the color for my pedicure, y'all have my back and vice versa...of course though that's what makes friendships so strong

I am thankful for this country, thankful that sooo many people took the opportunity to have their voices heard. I am thankful to Obama that he is a strong enough man to take on what he is and keep a cool demeanor through it all

I am thankful for my God and Goddess, Even when I feel I can 't go on or just don't want to. All I have to do is pray and everything is clearer. My plan is in front of me and I know that big things are going to happen in my life. All the bad was just a precursor to the heaven on earth I am coming into. I thank my god and Goddess for helping me keep my wits about me even when it is the hardest thing to do, for giving me strength to know that one day I'll have all the people and belongings I deserve and that no one, no matter who they are or what they have over me will be able to hold me down any longer.

I want to say thank you to Scotty again. Before you came to me I had given up on every finding love again. Had totally accepted that I was going to be an old maid. I know now that that will never happen. I used to think Chris was my soul mate and that was why I was so lonely and resistance to men  for so long. Scotty boo , you blew that theory outta the water. No wonder i was miserable for so long I was pining for someone who wasn't even close to my soul mate...I'm pretty sure you are that though. when I'm with you I feel like I am with my other half. I'm finally feeling as complete as I can with my children still missing from my life. I am a very fortunate girl to have a man like you love me as much as you do.

I'm sure there are many more thanks I am thankful for...like my house, my health, my children's health, food, shelter, clothing, a job soon, music and Internet.

Well here's mine. thanks for reading...I feel better so I'm guessing it served it purpose

All My Love,

Lexy

• I am thankful for my son.

• All the very best to everyone whatever your Celebration may be during this season... I am thankful for all that has been bestowed upon me by the Universe... although we all have difficulties... we are all still here to bestow our good tidings on one another... to dawnigii.. I know the pain of burying a child... my daughter was only with us for a short time... but when we look at what they taught us and the gifts they left us with we can choose to marvel at the wonder they brought into our hearts so that we may pass that love on to others... and also to be happy that they no longer have to suffer is something I definitely understand... the peace we feel for them is astounding... be proud of all your son gave you... he would be proud of your understanding.... to Lioness65... I understand the panic attacks and the lay-off concerns... it really does get better from here... Bless you... you are one of a kind...(no don't awwww shucks... you are special so wear it with pride!!!.. and a great big beaming smile!!!!!)... and to everyone else.... from the bottom of my heart I wish you all happiness, hope and great times... and I am very thankful that I finally started to talk to all of you here and got out of my shell....whether you are on your own or with family or friends or yourkidsareyourchildren....... just know that I will be sending out my best wishes for all of you when I awake in the morning.... and most of all I am deeply grateful for the people at Tarot.com that make this all possible...xoxoox

• Can't always get this forum to work... I wish everyone the best... I am thankful for all of you....

• I am thankful for my boyfriend

• Well the dinner is done and the guests have almost all gone.. I have some time to myself... I am thankful that we had such a lovely visit with my sisters, my Mom and a couple of guests... it's been rather small for a change... everyone loved their gifts... and I am thankful it was a very nice day... hope everyone else has had a wonderful day... Merry Christmas to all...

• I am thankful for my stepson

• I am grateful that even though I lost my job, a job I very much liked, there are still many opportunities available to me. I am grateful for the ability to pick myself up and keep moving. I am grateful for my husband's job, my family, and my beautiful friends who have helped me through a rough holiday season. I am grateful that the holidays turned out better than I expected!

• This post is deleted!

• I am new to this forum. But I am thankful for my life and the lives of my family and friends. Also I thank God for the the gifts he has given me

• I am thankful for family and friends, including the animal friends. I am thankful for my job (even though I don't feel fulfilled right now). I am thankful for my church and the freedom that I enjoy in America.