The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for:

• a decent job that provides for my family's needs while allowing me to be of service to others,

• for a husband who is still willing to look for fulfilling work, despite being unemployed for two years now, who gives every task his best, and who loves our children and me,

• for our four children, who are people I like and respect as well as love dearly,

• for caring friends,

• for good books, good wine, good chocolate, good coffee,

• for second chances,

• for the fact that I could go on and on with this list of personal gratitude...

...all not necessarily in that order!

Talk about a run-on sentence! LOL!

• I'm thankful for great mental and physical health. Also my family and friends.

• Every minute of every day, I am so thankful for my life. For all the greenery around me, the flowers, the sunny sky or rainy sky, the fresh air that I breathe. Thankful for my children, my home, my family, husband, mom and dad. I'm thankful for all the pets I've had over the years, and the one I have now. Thankful for the food that we graced with every day. I'm very thankful too for all the amenities in my life, such as electricity, plumbing, air conditioning, and heat. I'm thankful for all my angels that watch over me every minute of every day.

• I am thankful for my family an the bond and love we sure as far as things we have we might not have as much as others but we are thankful for everything we do have

• I am thankful for my three wonderful children who bring me the greatest happiness any mother could ask for.

• I am thankful for my family, my home. and my health

• I am thankful for the tools I have learned which are aiding my growth. These are tools such as EFT, visualization and breathwork. All have helped me get well from illness and feel much happier. The universe provides when you can see it and imagine it. Yea!

• I am thankful for my daughter, who at the age of 2 is already a smart beautiful little girl. Being a teen mom isnt ideal but i wouldnt change a thing. I am also thankful for this challenge as my mom is a meals on wheels driver.

• I am so very thankful that the cancer that was on my husband's eye was found early and he is fine and running marathons again.

• I am thankful for all the friends I have recently found that have taken me in and have treated me like family when my family wouldn't.

I dont know what I would have done without them

• I am thankful for my family, my church family, my friends, my dogs, and the community around me for being so supportive! I love them so much!

• I am thankful for many things...for my son surviving his accident...for Aflac ...for the wisdom of my Gran...many, many things.

Most importantly tonight, I am thankful for the abatement of the winds so the fires in SoCal can be brought under control. I ask for all to pray for the folks who have lost everything on the whim of a wind.

Praise Be.

• I am thankful for....life itself.

• I am thankful that the Lord has blessed me with the life I have today. When there is so much wrong in the world today I have a family I love with all my heart, a job that I enjoy (and pays the bills! LOL), and friends I can depend on.. I'm thankful to be able to have everything that so many of us take for granted. The other day i realized how much of a gift sight really is and to be able to see all the good Lord has created for us - I have that and so much more that I am grateful for.

• I'm thankful for Netjer, my family, my spiritual family, my best friend Erin, Joe, my kitten Pumpkin, my job, my dogs Luke and Roxanne, and to wikipedia for filling my head full of stuff 😄

• I am thankful for my family and their love and caring and my daughter who is so very wonderful and talented and will be a great lawyer when she passes the Bar Exam. Sharing our talents with others is so important --giving back to the community etc. I am totally thankful for every blessing each day-- Andrea

• I am thankful that I have a great job and great kids. I am also thankful that I have reunited with an old friend that means the world to me.

• I am thankful for my healthy children, my family and friends, food and shelter, my job. And most important the gift of life and sprirtuality.

• I AM THANKFUL FOR MY DAUGHTER & HER HUSBAND WHO ARE THE LIGHTS IN MY LIFE. I AM ALSO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF MY FRIENDS, BOTH NEW & OLD. THEY HAVE HELD ME UP, COMFORTED ME, & ENCOURAGED ME SINCE I LOST MY HUSBAND. GOD HAS BLESSED ME WITH SO MUCH. I AM THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE: JOB, HOME, SAFE AREA TO LIVE IN, FOOD ON THE TABLE, CLEAN WATER TO DRINK, THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE OF MY DOG & CAT, AND THE FREEDOM TO SPEAK MY MIND.

• I am thankful for being a 23 year cancer survivor!