The Good Karma Community Challenge

• i am thankful for getting some money to help pay some of my bills today

• I am thankful for possibilities and open doors. I am thankful for the opportunity to raise beautiful and talented children. I am thankful for each day and for life. I am thankful for Obama, lol!! I am serious, though. I am thankful for the opportunity America has to live up to it's slogan

"the land of equality". I am thankful for my son's clever wit and for my daughters strength and charm. I am thankful for my own growth, and every opportunity that I have to learn and to share.

• I am thankful for all the things, good and bad, that have happened to me that have always given me a lesson to learn and have made me a better and stronger me.

• Three years ago we had a house fire. My sons and I were left alone to find temporary housing and deal with the consequences of the fire. Our home was in a nice area but,as I found out a year later,some one spread the rumor that I had started the fire. It was a lonely time. Our house had actually increased in value so much that I had been asked to sell it 4 times that year. When we came back we sensed such a cold hostility in the neighborhood we were forced to move.

We are now living in a socially poorer neighborhood, but let me tell you: I am so grateful to be surrounded by people live in appreciation and awareness. Many immigrants live in my new area. Here we know the value of freedom. Here we allow each other to start again.

• I am thankful for the strength to leave a bad situation and for the joy my children have shown me since

• I am thankful for the friends and family I have. I am thankful for the little things in life...sunshine, fall colors, and soon to be snow. Blessed be

• I am thankful for my son, family and friends. My church and my job.

• I'm thankful for my guru, my spiritual teacher, astrology mentor, my family, my terrific affectionate cat, my friends, and sites of like-minded souls like this. I'm also grateful for all my evolutionary experiences in this lifetime, for each one has helped me to grow.

Blessings....

• I am thankful for 3 beautiful children, 2 of whom have passed over to the other side. I am thankful for the time I was granted with them, and thankful that I still have their sister on this side. I am thankful for my wonderful, intelligent daughter and son-in-law and for my 4 grandchildren. They are all the light of my life. I am thankful for my husband and for my 87 year old mother, and I suppose for my 3 sisters also. Life is a journey, sometimes through dark times, but ultimately the light shines bright. Peace to all.

• I am thankful that I have a strong mind, a good home and family, and we all are healthy and well-fed.

• I am thankful for all the graces God has been giving me despite my stubbornness. He truly loves us all.

• The sad Part is that we are all very individual ...but most folks decide to "Follow the other CONFUSED Sheep" and so when someone has the Clarity to Patiently let himself unfold as a unique individual without feeling so impatient to act like they are so {In Control" (Which is total Bullshit Usually) but chose to have Patience about spending time enjoying their own process ...We are dubbed as Weirdos or "Not Normal" Well I have never been interested in living in someone elses Box...I am now 48 years old and I actually am the Same person i was when i was 10 but i just didnt fit in with all the Bullshit so I felt their was something WRONG with me...Untill i discovered David Bowie at 13 Listening to Ziggy Stardust and realised that i was a Total Unique Character Like he is and it statred the Acceptance of my Mission in this Life time which was my quest to strengthen my differences from others to become my TRUE SELF like david Bowie Had done Gracefully and Happily... instead of trying toforce myself to act like other people just so I could Fit in!!! Most people waste their lives being scared of Time and thats just an excuse for facing the work to grow into ourselves that it TRUELY Takes to Really Grow up! I applaud your Clarity and want to let you know you are Definitly in a small percentage by identifying your goal as a journey...not a Destination! Just Being ALIVE IS ENOUGH! What you do is just a Daily Choice! Being in Appreciation of your Health and freedom to learn and grow is Everything! Please enjoy the ups and dont be discouraged during the downs they are just another oppertunity to take better care of yourself by getting out of it...because who wants to be miserable....Yuck! CONGRADULATIONS youve already Graduated by being born...The rest is just a bowl of Cherries! Find what you like and Make it happen! Good Luck...Blessings and Peace Harmony and HAPPINESS...Dont Worry...Be Happy! Love me

s enjoying their own process of growing

• I am thankful for the wonderful daughter most of all, my friends and animals that are friends as well as pets. Even while hurting from injuries I am thankful to be as healthy as I am as it could have been so much worse. Life may be down but thankful that I am together with my child and she is healthy and happy. Thankful for Hope as I will always have that and the dreams of a brighter future.

• I am so thankful to be blessed with people in my life with Alzheimers.

I am a Life Enrichment Coordinator and enjoy the opportunity to make these people smile, laugh and enjoy the moment for what it is. I join their journies into their minds with memories of their young adulthood and acknowldege them everyday in a respectful and gracious manner.

I know that my smile may be one of the last things they see and remember on this last leg of their journey of life. And though they may not remember my name, they may remember the feeling and they may know the voice, and they will remember how I made them feel.

• I am thankful for the relief that I feel when I lay down, and for having a place to lay down.

• So many things to be thankful for. My girls, my spouse, the extraordinary animals that have shared my life. Maybe the fact that I am cognisant of these gifts is one thing to be especially thankful for. I actually have the ability to choose what I reflect on as important in my life. I have a choice to pick the things that I will focus on. There have been times in the past where due to illness I could not. That is a frightening thing....

I am thankful that I can be thankful and rejoice!!!!!!!!!!!

Bright Blessings,

Rann

• I am thankful for my family and our wonderful cat. I am also thankful for my friends who share my life and accept me as I am and bring great joy to my life.

• I am thankful for being alive, for the given opportunity to return to God, for giving me the emotion of love to the universe.

• I am thankful for my two healthy boys, a roof over my head, my family, my friends, my animals, my optimisim, my health, food that I have on the table everyday, people who can bring laughter, the difficulties that I have overcome in my life, the person I am today, being able to help people everyday even if its just a smile to cheer them up, my car so I can take my boys to school, my pictures of family who have past, my memories and things to come!

Thank you Heather

• I,M THANKFUL FOR ALL MY MANY FRIENDS & MY 4 KIDS & 2 STEPKIDS & MY HEALTH . BUT MOST OF ALL FOR GOD FOR WITH OUT HIM I COULDN,T DO ANY THING