The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful that no matter how many times I stray from my path that there is always someone there who believes in me, guides me and helps me find my way back home.

• I am especially thankful for family, home, freedom and an amazing friend without whom the past year would have been very difficult.

• Iam so thankful for the love of God and for all the wonderful blessing he has given me .

My lovin husban 2 wonderful children and my friends & family.

They have gaven me so much support when time are bad.So I want to say thank you God for all

you have given me for Iam truly blessed.

• i,m thankful for all things in life, for the guidance from above, from the many people that has touched my life, and for being allowed to have a second chance in life to learn and evolve to a higher self within and for just being able to have a opportunity to help others in positive way. thank you all

• I am thankful for my girlfriend who has helped me stop intentionally hurting myself (cutting) and she has saved my life soooooo many times hoenstly she is the only thing i have to live for.

• I'm thankful I have loving friends and family and that my kids are healthy and happy.

• I am thankful for my 2nd chance at Life, I am thankful for my Friends, I am Thankful for my Family, I am thankful to be able to Love and be Loved. I am thankful !

• I'm Thankful for being able to go to college tords being a Paleontologist

• I am thankful for my husband, Mom, daughter, soninlaw, sisters, nieces, friends and pets.

There is so much love and help from all these people. I am thankful for tarot.com all I have

learned from this site.

• I am a mother of 2 children(a son and a daughter), the proud grandparent of a beautiful granddaughter. I have been diagnosed with double glaucoma and cataracts, have to wear 3 pairs of glasses to read(2 in order to see good). There is no income coming into my house due to my son's layoff and I am too young to get disability for my eyes and too old to get medicaid due to grown children. Some people may look at this and say a cuss word; I still say I am blessed because i can still see my family grow up before my eyes(at least for now).

• I am thankful that we are finally accepting a more diverse nation. and that all of my loved ones are in good health and able to cary ourselves through these troubling time. may the earth and the universe help provide for all that need our help.

• I am thankful for my children family and friends. For my health and that of my family and for all the good things life has given me thus far. And lastly for all those lessons life has taught me thus far.

• I am thankful I found out my daughter was into drugs before she OD'd..I'm thankful there are programs out there to help her...I'm thankful her son is too young to know and I am thankful that I have had the strength to help her and my Grandson. I am thankful that when I think I just cant deal with anything anymore.....One smile from a friend, or family can give me strength. I am thankful for all of my children, all of my grandchildren, Mike the love of my life, I am thankful for so many things it is hard to list them all. I started a tradition in my home. I set out a basket and every one must put on paper one thing they are Thankful for. I think we all need that from time to time to help us remember the good. I am thankful for the friends I have found on here too.

• I am thankful for the air that I breath!! All of the beautiful things that God created, the flowers the trees etc. All the animals that give us unconditional love!!! Oh yes I can't forget my family that I dearly love!!

• I am most thankful for finding my spiritual path. For my soul this path held the keys to opening and healing my heart. My life is forever changed and enriched. When I am consciously remembering the "ONE" creator.... I feel the downflow of Love and Light...Thank you God.

• today i'm grateful because my heart is still beating, i'm grateful for all that i have and grateful for all i do NOT have in my life. p.s. always be careful what you wish for cuz wishes DO come true...

peace all...

judi

• I'm grateful for this wondrous planet we call Earth... and for all of you that inhabit this planet with me... for our greatness and our differences... we are one heck of a group that makes our world go round.... thank you

• I AM THANKFUL FOR HAVING A ROOF OVER ME AND MY 2 KIDS HEADS! WE ARE FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO HAVE FOOD TO EAT, CLOTHES TO WHERE, AND A PLACE TO LAY OUR HEAD! EVEN THOUGH WE DONT GET WHAT WE WANT BECAUSE OF THE SHORTAGE OF MONEY WE HAVE OUR NECESSARIES!

• I'm thankful for friends who have seen me through a lot of rough times ~ I hope to someday do the same for others...And thanks to my 13 year old beagle, Rudy, for putting up with me, too! (And eating bread when we didn't have dog food!... If only my significant others could have been so loyal and forgiving....!!)

• I´m thankful for discovering a spiritual vision of life. Now I know growing has no end; real love is unconditional and a healing energy essence of everything; and that we are all the same beautiful light.