The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for my health, being able to enjoy my life thus far and learn all that I have learned. I am thankful to have jobs that are meaningful to me and are assisting me in my financial area of my life. I am thankful for my dreams and aspirations as well as my talents and creative abilities. I am thankful for my mom and brother being alive and well and my family and friends who are sharing this life experience with me all over the world. I am thankful for each breath I now take. peace and love.

myspace.com/undakova

• I am thankful for the obvious things, my family, friends, health and the lifestyle that I am able to lead thanks to the hard work and love my parents provide for me. I am also thankful for the opportunities I've been offered and the future that I hope to have.

• I'm thankful for having a job in this economy with some sense that it will still be there come Monday.

• I am most thankful for my two wonderful children. They remind me every day that it is okay to laugh at your self as long as your being your self. And its more than okay to cry.

• I am thankful for my health, friends, family-both biological and fraternal (Theta Chi RULES! lol), and all the awesome gifts that I have. For those who know me, you know what I mean.

• I am thankful for this breath, this moment and everything in my life, no exceptions.

• I am Thankful for,the chance to help anyone in need,who is glad to recieve it,in a time of ThANKSGIVING,it is better to,give than to recieve,for it is the giver,who has the means to give.

The reciever of the gift ,being indebted to,the giver,to give what they can,in gratitude to, the giver.

This,exchange of a gift ,and recieving,and giving in gratitude,to the giver,is very much,like our relationship to, the giver of,life to, everyone,and everything living.

• I am thankful for the loving precesence of Grace in my life over and over again. For my life experience into this earth has been preserved many times ,I thank each of my children , their loving nature ,their great talents and their ability to share them . I am grateful for my beutiful home , for my loyal pets for my friends that support me , for the wisdom gained in this path, I am grateful for my health , for every breath that fill my body with the prana energy. I am grateful for life !

• I'm thankful for my family who was in upheaval has come back together! This huge family is working on a goals together and becoming a united front to insure all members prosper in fulfilling their dreams and ambitions.

• I am very thankful for my son and daughter who I love dearly. For my husband who places me on a pedestal. For my good health. For my Dad. Very thankful for my wonderful career that fills me everyday with self gratification. I am grateful for gods free gifts he gives us everyday...sunsets, crashing waves on a beach, laughter, and life.

• I am thankful for a lot of things, but the one thing I am most thankful for is my family.

• Wow, Meals on Wheels is a GREAT organization!

I'm thankful for the opportunity to participate in a donation to a worthy cause.

Be well, everyone!

• I'm thankful that I got life and health and family, and that I'm an Aspergerian!

• my teacher ,my life ,and my children,this earth and humanity for all it tries to do

• I am thankful for my husband and 15 year old dachshund, life is just not complete without them.The love and the laughter adds so much more

• I'm thankful for my 4 children.. they might be helping me turn gray a little faster, but they are my reason for getting up every day!

• I am thankful for a beautiful gift that God gave me seven years ago, my Tippie lovebird. My little parrot saved me and taught me the true value of love. He passed on two months ago but his memory is in every beat of my heart. I love you you Tippie, thank you for sharing your life with me.

• I am thankful for my life my health and wealth my husband and 2 beautiful kids my brother and my parents good food clean water to drink and great friends and many many many other things i have in my life

• I am thankful for the love,guidance and protection of God

• I am thankful for Meals on Wheels, in Cherokee Cty. GA. The service they provided for my son when seriously ill was outstanding. He loved and ate every meal. The volunteers that delivered every day were awesome. God Bless them all.