The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for my family, both by birth and those that I choose through being my friends. I'm thankful for my health, such as it is, and that all those years ago the doctors were wrong. I'm thankful for sunny days and enjoyable evenings spent with people who like me for who I am. I could go on with this list all day...

• I'm thankful for my family, the new friends I've made this year, for health and for the lessons I've learned.

• I'm grateful for all the people who love me and make my world a warm and happy place. I'm thankful for my health and that of my family. I'm thankful for still having my parents. I'm thankful for having a supportive and understanding boyfriend who appreciates me, accepts my shortcomings and who makes me a better/kinder person even when I don't want to be nice. Finally I am thankful to God for the sun, moon , stars, the sky and everything that I sometimes forget to be thankful for until I'm reminded.

• I am thankful to live in a free country where I can post a forum saying what I am most thankful for and not have the state police at my door because of it. I am thankful for the air, water, fire, and earth, for the Invisible Intelligence of this incredible universe. I am thankful for my family and friends, for the kind, thoughtful, generous, tender man who loves me, for a roof over my head, enough food to eat, clean and delicious water to drink, the two cats who were wild but now trust me and are a part of my family, the birds that come to my feeders, the flowers and plants that bloom in my yard and garden from a tiny seed I placed in the ground. I am grateful for this amazing life, and thankful that science is beginning to understand that yes, Virginia, there is an Intelligent Design.

• im very thankful for my daughters and granddaughters,my health and my job,and thank god for our country,even with some of its faults we are still the greatest place to be!!

• I am thankful for the love of good friends. I am thankful for my son. I am thankful for my life, for the simple pleasures I experience everyday that I am on this planet.

• I am thankful for having a family that always cares for me and supports me. As well as having the most amazing friends in the world- and the most strange or 'different' friends in the world!!!! I am greatly thankful for having a mind full of imagination and intellectual ideas. I am also thankful for having the amazing legs of a sprinter!

• I'm thankful for the unconditional love that is shown to me by my pets--dogs, cats, birds. May or may not include the turkey.

• I am thankful for the prayers and healing thoughts that allowed my two hip replacement operations to go well and allow me after ten years to learn to walk again - I have a long road to travel

• I am thankful for my exciting spirit journey in this unique and beautiful physical world. At every turn, there are wonderful people to meet, unlimited blessings that flow, and amazing challenges that help my soul expand into a better being. On top of all that, I get to share this fantastic journey with the people I love. Wow! What a ride!

• I am thankful for my life. I had a car accident this week and wasn't hurt, but it made me open my eyes to the fact that life can be taken from us in a split second. I realize that family and friends are such an important part of living and that constant communication with them is a must! I am thankful that God provides us everything we need, the air we breath, the water we drink and the food we eat.

• I am thankful for answered prayers, my son in AZ who is doing great, my step-son who is serving his 2nd tour in Afghanistan (praying for his safe return), my beautiful daughter who is the light of my life, my second chance at finding true love, my family & friends, our continued good health, all of the men/women of our Armed Forces keeping us safe and free, waking up each morning and seeing all of God's wonders, my faith and my many many blessings that I take for granted all to often!!!

• I am thankful for my health, my home, family friends and the love of my rescue dogs. You don't need to live in a fancy house or have millions of dollars to have a happy fulfilling life. The simple things in life like a beautiful sunset, the warm sun, the smell of the air after a rain, the sound of your dog breathing while she sleeps...these are the things that are true prosperity.

• I am so very thankful for all of my family members who are in good health, a roof over their heads and food on their tables. I am also thankful for the country that we live in. One of freedom and individual rights. God bless us all.

• I am thankful for the food and shelter I have; and, I am thankful to my body for its healty condition, to my soul for staying with me to my mind obeying me.

• I am thankful to have been a live liver donar for my husband who needed a liver transplant, we were a perfect match, when there was little hope of him suriviing without a total tranplant. That was 7 years ago and he is still alive and healthy... I am very thankful for being able to do that for him... Jonelle RIley

• I am thankful for recovery, personal, physical, mental, emotional and Spiritual.

• I'm thankful for my true friends and my family; for clean water, food and shelter. I'm thankful for the laughter I share with people and for all the gifts I've been blessed with.

• I am first of all Thankful for my Parents who gave birth to me, Raised me to

be a unique thinking person, and allowed me to make my own mistakes, always

willing to assist me along the way.

I am thankful to the Vast Material Universe witch has provided me so many opportunities

to experience life, from so many perspectives. Om Durga Om

I am thankful to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, Who has given us

so many opportunities to remember him, in the spiritual worlds.

I am thankful to the Saints and Sages that have come before me, I am also

thankful to the living teachers, and guides who help evereyone in their wake.

Let us all be thankful for eachother, the awakend.

Om Tat Sat

"Boomer"

• I'm thankful for my family & friends, and the opportunity to grow spiritually through my decisions and actions every day. Thoughts are things and let's all choose the positive to uplift everyone's day, including our own.