The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for my family and for the kindness of each individual that has helped us through the tramatic times weve had this year. And for our 2 new furry additions to our family this year, Teddy and Butter.

• I am so very thankful for all of the people who have helped me since leaving an abusive marriage of 18 years. Thanks to Rick Levine's daily astrology emails I knew when to duck and when it was safe to leave. Also thanks to SARK.

• im thankful for my family, even though we argue we get through it and it makes our relationship stronger. i am thankful for my friends for always being there for me, my health, and for having food and a roof over my head when there are people who don't even have that.

• I'm very grateful to be living in the United States in this era, even with all our problems.

We are blessed, especially women, compared to most others throughout time.

We focus so much on problems and disagrees, it is nice to remember how absolutely amazing our democracy really is!

• I'm just so thankful for life that God has given me, with ups and downs.I have a wonderful family and loyal pets to love and cherish.Life is good.

• I am so Thankful for my wonderful children and a sweet man who make my life splendid.

• I am extremely thankful for many things, but here are my most important....

I'm thankful for the courageous men and women serving our country in Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, everywhere!! They give of themselves for our freedom and peace.

For God...without him there is nothing.

For Human Organ Transplant donors, who before their time had come, made the decision to help others to live, one of which is me. Thank you.

• I am thankful for having the strenth to move foward. Some years are better than others. This one has been challenging. Not giving up when things were low and dark. But I see hope. That is were I get the curage. Perhapes this might not seem something that can be purchaed or given. With winter around the corner, strenth is needed to see things throw.

Until the night is young,

Lady Jez

• I'm thankful for being born.

I'm thankful for having a wonderful mother, and a decent family life.

I'm thankful for all the hard work my brother has done to support my mother and I in rough times, and everything my mother has done to support me in my personal crisis.

I'm thankful that I was able to get an education, and that I will continue to be able to do so.

I'm thankful for all the friends I've met along the way.

I'm thankful for all the enemies I've met, too.

I'm thankful for my beloved animal companions.

I'm thankful for my mate, whom I love and adore and who (so I assume!) love and adores me as well.

I'm thankful for the abundance and good fortune that continues to flow through my life, and will continue to flow through my life in the future.

I'm thankful for my good health.

I'm thankful for being able to find my spiritual truths, and the opportunity to explore more truths in the future.

I'm thankful for the chance to post this here today.

• "What I am thankful for"... I am thankful for my friends and family, obviously, yet i am also thankful for so much more. Every day i wake up, i am thankful. For every smile that is returned, i am thankful. When someone is short on cash and i have it to give, i am thankful. If someone needs to vent and chooses me to vent to, i am thankful. I am thankful that i was given an open mind by parents, which allows me to be less judgmental towards others. When things seem to go wrong, or my life seems to be going in a downward spiral, I know it is temporary, because there is a lesson i need to learn, i am thankful knowing the God and Goddess won't let me fall too far. I am thankful for my 9 kitties, who make me laugh, and snuggle with me when I'm down. I am thankful for every minute of every day.

• I am thankful for having been able to buy a home and settle into it, being healthy and having my mother healthy and being able to enjoy her in her golden years. I am thankful for my students, despite their unique challenges I learn from them every day and that is what makes them special.

• Grateful for the breaths that goes in and out of my lungs, for the smile from a stranger in the street, for the abundance of loving, caring people in my surroundings, for my healthy and strong body, for waking up every morning, for the smell of freshly brewed coffee, for snow, for silence...the list goes on and on...much love / Agrambeli

• I'm thankful for the abundance, prosperity, joy and overall smackdabulation of this world!

• I'm thankful for my and my family's health. Something that we all seem to take for granted.

Today I'm going to my friends house that has been diagnosed with cancer and the outcome looks bleak. We all, including her, thought she was a healthy person, always exercising, eating the right things, and taking care of herself. Today we'll be shaving our heads in support of her starting her chemo and radiation.

We never know what is in store for us and I'm thankful for each healthy and happy moment that is in my life.

There is a new man in my life that has made me the happiest that I've ever been and I'm thankful that we have found one another and have started this path.

May all of us be healthy and happy all the days of our lives....

• I am thankful for the prepared first responders who are constantly challenged in this dry Southern California climate as the wild fires rip through our area

• i'm thankful to live in a country that strives to be better, sometimes it has to be dragged kicking and screamin but it does to strive to be better. I am thank for for my family, love, a good job,my grand kids, mom, brothers sisters, most of all i'm thankul that i was able to find truth, joy and spirit in this life to become a true seeker of the white light

• i am grateful to be a woman in recovery for almost 18 years...this has allowed me to be a true and functioning member of my human community. i am grateful for the parents that raised me with integrity and grace. i am grateful for the new opportunity, every morning, to create my dreams and see them through to fruition. i am grateful to be an american. with our seemingly endless chances for success. i am grateful for our new president-elect, and for the new hope he has allowed us to feel. i am grateful for my higher power, and for the belief i have that all things are possible when i have faith.

• I am thankful for all my friends and family. I am truly blessed to have so much support and love around me everyday!!!

• Forward thinking folks like you who give energy toward making it a little better for others.

And, oh, just about everything I take a moment to reflect on.

• I am thankful for the uniqueness of my spirit, the wonder of my offspring, and the daily blessings I receive from the universe.