The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for my health and relative well being. I am thankful for my children who are now young adults and having survived their teenage years!

I am thankful that I have always been satisfied with my "stuff" and have never been envious of others whose possessions are newer, bigger, faster, or shinier. I am thankful I never make mistakes, but occasionally have "unexpected learning experiences".I am thankful that with age I have gained wisdom and respect from others.

• I am thankful. Even though it may not always seem that way.

• I am thankful for the opportunity to be alive here and now, loved ones who have shown me love and shaped who I am, teachers on every level who I have met during the years, comedy that makes me laugh when I am down, music that uplifts my soul when I am weary, the sun that shines on my face, the wind that teases my hair, the rain that keeps me in bed asleep, love in all its various forms and the presence of God in almost every waking moment.

• I’m thankful for everyone donating to Meals-on-Wheels. I volunteer for this organization in my local area and know first hand how the program has been suffering because of the economic crisis. We have been running in the red for about 6 months now and are very worried about having to shut down. For many of the elderly folks that I now know personally, our twice a week deliveries are the only food (or visitors) they will have. God bless everyone who freely gives of his or her time and resources to help our fellow man, even if it’s the few minutes spent posting a blog.

• I am grateful for the smallest person in my life with the biggest heart, I am thankful for the family that loves me, I am thankful for the rain, and I am thankful for the fae that grace our home.

• I'm thankful for my parents and brothers, and friends that I consider family. My dog and cat keep me sane, so they get big props as well. Food is good and I'm thankful that I've always got enough. I'm pleased to witness people rise above the devestation caused by Hurricane Ike and reach out to support and help, neighbors and strangers alike.

And I am so very thankful that the American people did not disappoint me in this last election.

• i may be homeless and unemployed right now, but i still have much to be grateful for.....

my beautiful 12 yr old canine companion, cheyanne....a car that runs and gives us a roof over our heads...the scholarship that allows me to be a full-time student and better my life....my friends, without whom i would be less of a human being....mostly i am grateful to be able to help others and share my love and hope for a higher human consciousness in my lifetime. peace.

• Thankful, thankful that I live in the United States of America where I can practice my beliefs without persecution. Thankful for a family who is kind and extremely giving like most. Thankful for friends who listen to my trials and encourage me even when it isn't the most "comfortable" advice. Thankful for a child who has come to me time and again over many lifetimes and continues to teach me about unconditional love and acceptance. Truelly thankful that every day is blessed with a million miracles each one unfolding before my eyes. I am blessed and extremely thankful for every miraculous moment in each day.

• i may be homeless and unemployed right now, but i still have much to be grateful for.....

my beautiful 12 yr old canine companion, cheyanne....a car that runs and gives us a roof over our heads...the scholarship that allows me to be a full-time student and better my life....my friends, without whom i would be less of a human being....mostly i am grateful to be able to help others and share my love and hope for a higher human consciousness in my lifetime. peace.

• I am thankful for my family, health, and friends. I am also thankful to have a job and for my grandchildren's love.

• I am thankful that I am still breathing

• i am thankful for waking up this morning to a new day...for being able to hear every resilient sound around me - for every scent i am allowed to experience - for being able to view the beauty around me - for every breath of life & the ability & energy to live it to its fullest - for my mind & every creative ability it has been allowed to experience & retain - for the earth, the wind, the water, the light that illuminates all - for my family, friends, aquaintences, & all others who enter into my realm of being - for every gift & blessing that i have had the pleasure of receiving in this life... and for so much more.

• I'm Thankful for having a job in a small town and that my family is healthy and for finding happiness

• I am thankful for the Love, Support and Enlightment that flows from our Universal Source to help us on our journey here.

• I'm thankful to be cancer free and great health.... thankful to be able to take care of my dementia mother-in -law who shares her love with me everyday... thankful the kindest husband in all the world....thankful for my mother who's always there when I need a helpful hand... thankful to live Gods country with the ocean,whales, bears, mountins, cleanest rivers, and the unspoiled Redwood forests.... thankful for all my friends that have touched with their love... thankful to have a roof over my head and abundant food to eat... thankful for freedom to walk down the street and feel safe ...

• I am thankful to be live in a country which I have unlimited freedom.Thankful for my good health, my family and friends and all the material blessings I've been blessed with. I am eternally thankful for the light of a brand new day and all the many many miracles that come with each new day. I am so blessed in so many ways and so very thankful for my creator.

• I'm thankful I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back and food in my belly. But most of all, I am thankful that I have so many people in my life that love me.

• I am thankful for life

and all that I love.

I am thankful for the earth

and the sun above.

I am thankful for my spirit

and my inner being.

For the love of God

and the joy of this feeling.

• Today I am thankful that it's finally the weekend and my kids actually slept in for once!

I am also thankful for all the wonderful and loving people I have in my life ~*~

• I'm thankfull for good friends.