The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for God giving me life and a purpose that only he knows is best for ME!!! Only God knows what tomorrow holds so I hold tight to his word and keep my eyes on him. I am thankful for a God that knows all things

• I'm thankful for this chance to make a difference.

I'm also thankful for being allowed to take care of the red-headed stepchild of the fleet where I work, for having a job doing this kind of work, for the gorgeous full moon these last couple of days, for the necessity of rising before sunrise and riding my bike through the silent dark streets and arriving at work in time to greet the dawn each and every morning.

And that ain't it by half. Thank you Universe, from the bottom of my bottomless heart!

• The opportunity to live each day and converse with God through a variety of people and experiences. I am grateful for my loving son and all my pets.

• I am thankful for having a wonderful daughter whose father is more than I ever dreamed he could be for her. 🙂

• I am grateful for many things, but the one I'd like to mention is being able to earn my living doing work I really love. i am very fortunate.

• I am thankful for having the ability to have a great affect on others around me.

• I am grateful for my children, my family, the amazing friends I've made this year, and the challenges that are strengthening my character.

• I am thankful for my continued good health, my new position at work which has made things much easier for myself and my son, my healthy happy exuberant son, and this beautiful world I live in. I receive so much good from the Universe I am humbled, but so totally grateful.

• I'm thankful for all the experiences that initially looked like setbacks and have ended up being the greatest source of wisdom and evolution for my soul.

• I'm grateful for life, the sensual joy of being alive and the challenges of choosing and creating each moment with each breath. I'm grateful for the transformative journeys I've been able to take, and the cultures and people I have connected with. I am especially grateful for the enlightened teachers who have showed up in my life when I most needed them (and was ready to learn from them). I'm grateful for the joy of having children and watching them develop into unique creative human beings. I'm grateful for the freedom to create, to express, to help and heal myself and others, for the freedom to speak. I'm grateful for my visions for the future and my ability to inspire others to live their life to the fullest.

• I'm thankful for my children, and a chance to succeed in my education to become a Medical Biller/Insurance Coder.

• I am thankful for my family, who have cared for me and provided for me so well that I have been so fortunate so far in life.

• I am thankful for every breath I take and every experience I have while on this earth.

• thankful that I didn't go bankrupt and foreclosed on my house

• OOP's I put my "Thank ful in the wrong topic, so now you get it again, for which I AM thankful.

I am thankfull for being alive, beating Cancer, beating rhumatic fever, and having a good, boss, family, friends, Tarot.com, and I am thankfull that I can help others. I am thankful that I discovered that no matter how stretched the resources, a helping hand and a timely word cost nothing. I am thankful for finding that the more you give of yourself, the more you get in return. I am thankful for my furry family.

Hugs to all

Dawn

• I'm thankful for the beautiful energy of Grace, that the Universe never tires of offering up opportunities for new and bolder ideas of Life.

• I am thankful for the good green earth, that gives us what sustains us daily, without which, none of us would be here, or be able to be thankful for anything, and to always remember that she has been a generous, forgiving, loving, providing, mother to us all. I am also thankful for the loving look in a cats eyes, when they know that you have rescued them from a life of sorrows.

Blessed Be

• I am thankful for all the wonderful and loving friends and family who were there for me when my husband died. What a blessing they all are! Thank you to the universe for the gifts you have provided.

• What a wonderful initiative!!! I am thankful for my dear co-workers who accept me as I am in my good and bad days, they are great supporters.

• I have had acute clinical depression my entire life. My marriage was to an active alcoholic who was very abusive in mainly subtle ways- but in all ways. I am now a senior, disabled, living hundreds of miles from either of my 2 adult children and - in a very violent and dangerous complex. -

I am thankful for all of the above. By experiencing the depths of fear, despair and hopelessness - I can more clearly see the radiance of the beautiful and miraculous positives my personal God/ess often blesses me with.

Living with clinical depression which for 60+/- years was treatment resistent - I learned that one should never give up hope. And I acquired an inner strength which allows me to reach out to help others suffering with mental illness in compassion and understanding.

A loved one's alcoholism has devastating and harmful effects on the non-alcoholic. It becomes impossible to cope, destructive to our very being/humanity. And at least for me the quest to "get him sober" became my life's mission. Until I had allowed the disease to remove all traces of the person I was meant to be and had literally become a nonentity. - And I found Al-Anon.

Applying the program of Al-Anon Family Groups in all aspects of my life taught me-

*patience *self-respect *my own worth *to see/smell the glorious roses commonly obscured by the very large and painful thorns. *gratitude *respect- for others - and for myself *love-of all others but also for the first time in my life- for myself.

and - Acceptance of others just as they are - without judgement or condemnation - and without envy or falsely elevated admiration based on outer appearance/material goods..

Becoming disabled was sudden.. and I found myself with only a suitcase of the house full of furniture-decorative items-clothing-personal items I once had.

And this gave to me what I consider to be the most valued miracle of my life. I found true serenity- contentment- and joy in my life. I found that the materialistic value of "things" as a measure of success - is in reality failure. True riches are the positive character traits I have regained- and knowing that on each and every day- I am the best me that it is possible to be- and the world is richer because I am in it.