The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am so very thankful for my family and our good health. I am grateful for the opportunity to help and support those around me and for the support they provide me. Blessed be.

• I am grateful for the abundance in my life. I cannot describe what it means to have everything I need and to have the tools to continue my journey.

• We are grateful for the home we share, and the fact that at this moment we are not in need.

• I am thankful for my husband, my children and my highly blessed life in general.

• I am thankful for being alive at this exciting time and for all of my friends and family who are with me on this journey (especially those of you I have not met yet!)

Love & Aloha!

MM

• I am most grateful for those that serve in the US Military! Without those brave souls, I would not be living in a country where I am free to speak my mind and believe as I chose. Bless every single one of them!

• I am most thankful for my son and family, my good health, my wonderful friends, having a good job and home and my pets. I wish everyone could have as good fortune as I have had all my life.

• I am thankful for the realization that forgiveness is necessary to heal. Not only for oneself, but for the person who caused you harm. When you are able to forgive and let go, you are finally free and you then release the other person to free themselves. After many physically and emotionally filled years with my father, I was able to forgive him and in turn, he healed and we shared two incredible and loving years together before he passed away. Love heals.

Peace.

• I am thankful for my family who are such great role models for me to follow. For my grandparents who started more that a dozen Meals of Wheels kitchens in the late 60's and early 70s' and whose legacy continues to touch the lives of those in need!

• I am thankful for my health, being loved, having family, friends, freedom, money, opportunities and choices.

• I am grateful for the signs from the universe that saved me from a worse fate than has befallen me, and grateful for the research and dedication of people who care. Their work has benefitted me, lengthened my life and allowed me to change things about my life that were no longer needed. I am so grateful for the love of my wonderful partner, family and friends, and for the opportunities there still are for me. I am truly blessed, and thankful.

• I am gratefulf for all of the second chances I've received, my cat, my brother, and my friends and clients.

• I am thankful for the fact that as a single parent I have a good job, a wonderful family, and a safe community, and can provide a nice, healthy, happy life to my daughter. And, more importantly, I'm thankful that I have the world's best daughter in the whole wide world!

• I am thankful for my family, children, friends and community. I am thankful for each morning that I awake healthy and able to see the light of the Sun. I am thankful for the night and the Stars that shine. I am thankful for my good Fortune everyday. I am thankful for my love, my one and only with the bright shining eyes and fiery heart. I am thankful that I am able to know Love, both in giving and receiving it. I am thankful for the spiritual light that shines on us all.

• I am most grateful for the opportunity to offer my service to this planet and our human race. It is a gift just to be able to love and serve. The more I share the gifts I've been given, the more I am able to appreciate the beauty and abundance around me and the more I open to receive the gifts of others. Sharing is my favorite thing to do and I am grateful to be able to share.

Thank you. Thank you.

• I am thankful for my wonderful kids, my husband, and life in general... I thank the life we have for allowing us to be humble and not to lack anything neither spiritual nor material.

I am grateful for the challenges that come into our paths, and for the solutions to them.

• At this moment, something simple. Really comfortable shoes. I'm on my feet all day as an RN, and having really nice shoes is a luxury, and a simple thing I am very thankful for. It's the simple things, people . . . every day there are little, simple things to be thankful for.

• I'm thankful for my family, my job and the people I work with, my friends, and my life that allows me to continue learning new things every day.

• I am thankful for my family most of all. I was on drugs for a few years and after damn near being killed, the only ones that would reach out to me and help me was my family. Without them, I might have been on the streets or possibly dead. I have worked my way back to enjoying a healthy happy life this year because and only because of them. I am truky thankful, most of all, for my family.

• I am thankful for my wonderful friends!