The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful that each day brings me new learning. I am thankful for the challenge of creating an abundant life and a serviceful business. I am thankful to see the sun shine on my beautiful home town.

• I'm thankful for my life, my family

• I'm thankful for job opportunities that allow me to grow as a person. I'm thankful to earn money with a hobby I"m passionate about.

• I'm so blessed to have both my parents alive, a wonderful mate who is understanding, a job that I enjoy and fairly decent health. I'm just thankful for all the blessings that I have received in my life. There are so many hurting people in the world and I just wanted to send love and blessings to every one of them.

• I'm thankful for the good health that God gave me! The love of a good family and the determination to make good with a home business! I'm also thankful for all the new and wonderful friends that I have made on here!! Thanks for all your help during the Halloween candy search and for all the wonderful hints given to find Super KC today!!! God Bless you all!!!...Have a wonderful night..ALL OF YOU!...

• I'm thankful for my family and their support and their belief that I'm strong enough to survive whatever happens. I'm also thankful that I believe in my own strength as well.

• I am thankful for love 🙂 x

• thanks for the opportunity to help others with this post. thanks for all the wonderful things in my life and for the wonder of life itself.

• With a childhood full of abuse, 2 failed marriages and current flashbacks of sexual abuse as a toddler I am so thankful I am raising four strong beautiful caring intelligent children. I am thankful for their individuality and moments of tenderness. I am thankful that along my journey I have found my friend Lorie who for ten years has been my rock, the mirror to my soul that has enabled me to learn to heal and love myself. The laughter we share is beyond words and often brings tears and hurting bellies. I love you Lorie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• i am thankful for life and my children so many peolpe under estimate life. For there are a lot of people that wish they have what i have which is breath and we can use it for many things i want to think everybody for useing there breath to help out someone who needs itHAVE A VERY THANKFUL AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING

• I am incredibly grateful for my new sweetie Ken. I am in the best relationship I have ever been in and after a few years of single life. I am grateful for the gift of partnership. I am grateful for my 2 sweet cats who I adore and who love me with such grace. I am grateful for learning about A Course in Miracles on xm radio. I am grateful for all of the spiritual teachers who have taught me so much. I am grateful for my clean kitchen floor, my house, my car, my clothes. I am grateful for my friends. I am grateful for healing inside and out.

• I am thankful that my father is still with me in this world. At an age of 94, in good health and vibrant personality, I am blessed by his love and presence here with me. We enjoyed a wonderful day of adventure in the woods the other day and I appreciate his wisdom for his years.

• I am thankful for tarot.com, astrologyzone.com and the Earth spirits

• I'm thankful for Al Gore for all his work on climate change. I'm thankful for T. Boone Pickens and all his work to get us off foreign oil. I'm thankful to all of those who help others. I'm thankful to be living in Florida - out of the snow and ice. I'm thankful for a mother who's so generous, patient and fun. I'm thankful for a brother who is generous, loving, creative and enthusiastic. I'm thankful to my friend Karen for walking with me daily so I actually do it. I'm thankful for my friend, Fred, for all the info he e-mails me and his cruise planning. I'm thankful for my home when so many others are losing theirs. I thankful for the invention of air-conditioning.

• i'm thankful for my hardworking BF, he takes good care of me. i'm thankful for having a roof over my head and all the good things having a nice home life comes with.

• I am thankful for losing my job (I didnt like it) and for finding love (my soulmate, when I didnt even believe in the concept!) I'm a bit scared but a lot excited about what my destiny holds.

• I'm thankful for 22+ years of continued sobriety. I'm grateful for family, health and good friends.

• I am thankful for my job, and the love of my family. I cherish my life, and pray for the health and well being of the people who support me and continue to show me love

• I am grateful Tarot.com is helping out Meals on Wheels, that is what is allowing my elderly mom (she is almost 89 a stubborn Aquarius) to stay living independently at home. Thank you!

• I am thankful for so many things, including those things that people have already shared here - family, friends, a comfortable life. However, I am also thankful for the fact that as humans, we are able to perceive beauty, that we are able to 'wonder' about the world that we 'remember' and can 'wish' and 'hope' and that we can share all of these amazing faculties with others by our ability to express ourselves through literature, music, art and poetry. Isn't that marvelous?