The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for my family, friends,my two dogs, the roof over my head and the food in my tummy. I am thankful for my all around well being.

• I am thankful that I wake up to a brand new start everyday, all the little things that go on in my world (family, friends, health...). Just being alive is worth all the thanks in the world.

• The things I'm grateful for are the hard life lessons that cause me enough pain that I am forced to change, to the better I'm finding.

• First of all I am thankful for God's presence in my life! I have been blessed with a loving husband and wonderful family and the best friends anyone could ever imagine! I'm also very grateful for my little dog Jerry having found his way into my life. This world is so bountiful and beautiful especially at Thanksgiving. Happy Holidays everyone!

• I'm thankful that I have family and that we really enjoy spending time together. I'm thankful that my Mom's lymphoma is in remission and that I have a job that I don't have to worry about ever losing. I'm also thankful for my health and all the gifts that I have been graced with whether they knew they gave them or not.

• I am thankful for my job, my friend, my spirit guides and angels, my cat, my health and my sprituality that grows all the time. I am also thankful to see so many posts on here, and I hope Tarot.com makes its money quota.

Gratitude to all of you!

• I'm thankful for my family and my job.

• I am thankful for my autistic son. It is very hard with him, especially since I am a single parent, but it is still a blessing. I am able to see his improvements - little things like being able to say "I love you" is incredible! I am extremely lucky in the fact that I was able to have my son at all. He is my only child, and I cannot have any more. He is my miracle, and even though times are difficult with him, I am very thankful and blessed to have him.

• I'm thankful for friends and family who love me for who I am... whether or not they agree with me.

• I am grateful for the love that surrounds me in this life~~for the loyalty, honesty, and genuine care that is provided unconditionally by friends and family, most dear to my heart.

I am profoundly grateful for the wonders & beauty of the natural world~~the colors of the seasons, the majesty of the seashore, the very air that sustains life.

For the joy that is derived from listening to music, partaking in the artful experience of life, for this and more my appreciative heart offers thanks. For this life in this moment, now~~I acknowledge a gratitude most profound.

• I am thankful for my loving family and the support we give each other. I am especially thankful that our oldest son has found a wonderful wife who is supportive of him. We have truly been blessed.

• I'm quite thankful to be surrounded by loving people in my life. I am thankful that, even though i dont like my job, i'm very thankful that i have one. That i can work to bring money to provide my family a better life even during a very critical time in our nation. I am thankful to breathe every morning and walk everyday. I am grateful to have spiritually awoken and am working toward to being a better person. I am thankful to be alive. {{Positive Vibes to everyone}} Lots of Love <33

• I'm thankful for my wonderful and extensive family, my 7 children and 3 grandchildren, my 'extra' children, for my health and for the love of the most incredible person in the world.

• I feel tremendous gratitude for having found my life's passion -- writing -- and for the many circumstances and synchronicities that enable me to pursue it.

• The sun coming up in the morning, the air we breath, the love expressed through the eyes of those around us.

• I am thankful for my life, my family, my home, and basically everything that I can do each day, like walk, talk, breathe...I try not to t ake anything for granted. Ever.

• Thankful for all the abilities I have, from creative to simply being about to run, to see, to hear. I'm grateful that I have so many possibilities in front of me. After the election, I had a very amazing conversation with a cab driver who reminded me that many of the people who were born in the US (or born into any situation, I suppose) take those things for granted. I plan to make the most of them from here out.

• Each day thanks is given to Astrology and that in knowing each person has a choice of direction to choose. With astrology we're given a heightened guidance to help attain the wonderful balance of spirit and mundane. I appreciate and give thanks to Astrologers for their hard work.

• I am thankful for my one-year anniversary of being cancer free and for the love, prayers, and support that have broght me this far.

• I'm thankful for my 3 year old daughter, who teaches me every day that there is wonder and beauty in even the most seemingly mundane things. I'm thankful for her father, who has re-awakened emotion and warmth in my soul. I'm also very thankful that in these times of chaos, I can find shelter within myself and everyone I am lucky enough to be around.