The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am most thankful for my children, my health, my many friends, and my home. For being able to learn, for love.

• I am thankful for the roof over my head, my job, my friends and my kitty.

• I give thanks to the universe every single day, to on this amazing journey and for the love and companionship my family and friends.

• I am thankful that help is available to me for my depression and that I have a supportive spouse.

• I give thanks to The Lord and Lady every day, for my family, my mother and father, my job, my everything, there is always something to be thankful for.

Blessed Be!

• I'm thankful for my family, health, friends, and job.

• I have a job that pays my bills, a roof over my head and I'm blessed with good health. I'm thankful for my family and friends. They have been so supportive of me as I've worked to build a new life for myself and my son. I'm very glad that I'm finally in a position to return the many favors that they have granted. I'm happy and secure and for that I will always be grateful!

• I am thankful for my wonderful partner, my spiritual family, my great job and my cat. 🙂 Also, for inspiration, health and blessings. Thank you!!!

• I am thankful for the good friends who have welcomed me since i moved .I am thankful for the new adventure I have been on, emigrating to a new country ,learning a new language ,and making so many lovely friends.I am thankful life is so good .

Daphnemercia

Germany

• Wow! I am grateful to be part of this nurturance of positive energy! thank you Tarot.com for this wonderful forum.

In my life, I am grateful for my life. I am a two time cancer survivor and as I went through the process I discovered so many reasons to be grateful. wonderful people I barely knew telling me they had given my name to their prayer groups to pray for me. Thank you. My wonderful daughters who took time out of their lives to care for me, and let me know I was loved. thank you. My husband and my cat and my dog, who kept by me with loving steadfastness. Thank you. the wonderful people who came to visit me when I wasn't good company at all, and those that brought food to help us through those times. thank you. To my hair for actually coming back :^) thank you. And for every day that I have more energy, Thank you, thank you, thank you.

• I'm thankful for another dawn chorus: magpies, peewees, galahs, cockatoos (nature's pruners), corellas, scaley breasted lorikeets, lemon headed rosellas, king parrots, redwing parrots, green parrots, restless flycatcher (scissors grinder), willy wagtail (nesting), noisy friars (drunk on silky oak nectar - the best aerobatics) & my all-night chorus of frogs in my pond garden ... the mournfull cry of the mopoke, the cry of curlews, the soft call of the barn & boobook owls ... & most of all, my hearing & sight & the ability to walk & talk ... & the use of hands ... to share with others such wonderful sounds & sights ...

• I am thankful that my family's love has given me more reason to love.

• i am thankful for someone who loves me for who I am

• There are so very many things to be thankful for at the top of my list is my wonderful husband of three years and I am thankful that after many years of being with the wrong person that the universe brought me the right one. I am thankful for my children the two born to me and the three that came with that wonderful husband! I am thankful for my two grandchildren who bring such joy and delight to my life. I am grateful for my friends old and new. I am thankful for the healthy body that I have. I am thankful that we live in a retirement community that offers so many fun things to do and for the great neighbors that live in our community. I am thankful for my Mom, Dad and Sister who have passed but who loved, cared and supported me through all the stages of my life. I am thankful for the womens circle that allowed me to see who am, to speak my truth and who taught me to show up in world as the unique soul I am. I wish everyone a Thanksgiving full of blessings and love.

• I am thankful that my parents are still in good health...that my dtr and son-in-law are happy and doing well...and that I feel blessed everyday...

• I am thankful my little brother is home safe and sound...I am thankful my partner is employed and we are all in good health...

• I'm thankful for this gift of life with all the joys and sorrows it brings.

• I am thankful for the rain on hot summer days, the sun when it's cool, trees that change color with the seasons, the sound of children laughing, music, fellowship with friends and family, and the grace to be able to appreciate all of these things and more.

• I am thankful for being laidoff from a miserable job.

• I am thankful that during financial hard times people are finally starting to use organic produce and support local farmers.