The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for each breath I take. It reminds me that I was born with a story to tell and as long as I keep breathing, the story does not end. Each new day is a new chapter, a blank page waiting to be written. Lastly, I am thankful that my story is blessed with a great cast of characters without whom my story would be nothing. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• I'm thankful I have such a wonderful cache of friends, especially those who are enlightened and don't look at you like you're nuts when you talk about things metaphysical! After a lifetime of having to bite my tongue on so many things, from intuitive messages to visions to past lives, it's awfully nice to have found a group of people--in a very conservative state--who not only embrace the possibilities but can often provide knowledge, guidance and support. I dearly love my family, but it's nice to finally be able to share this part of myself.

Love and light to all for myriad blessings throughout the holiday season!

• I am thankful for my friends and family who have supported me and my choices over the years. I am thankful to have a job, a roof over y head and food on the table. I am thankful to have a partner who loves me unconditional even though I sometimes challenge his choices.

• I am thankful for the blessed life I lead and that my problems are never hard to overcome. I am thankful for my capacity to be friends with so many people and to find the success in everything I can do. I am also thankful for all the great people who remain in my life, in their life or death.

I am also thankful that everyone else is thankful!

♥

• I am so thankful for my spiritual growth. I am thankful for my family. My three beautiful kids. My boyfriend (gosh, that word sounds so inadequate) lets say what he really is to me: my best friend. I am thankful for all my basic needs that are just there everyday, and so eaasy to take for granted- food, water, shelter, love. I am thankful that I have a chance everyday to make a difference. Blessed be.

• I am thankful for all the little children in the world. Especially am thankful for my children, nieces and nephews. I am thankful that they are healthy and happy. I am actually thankful for all the children in my family. My family means alot to me. I amhopeful that they all know that I am there for them if they need anything. I love them all and care for every child that crosses my path.

• I am soo grateful and thankfull for each and everyone of my children, grandchildren,nieces, nephews, gratefull for my great nieces and nephews, and my husband too. But I am soo thankful for the good lord's blessing's for all of the world and all of his children. And I can't thank each and every soldier enough for careing for me and everyone else the way they do and don't even know me or you! I pray that they will have as good a christmas as can be expected, and come home soon and know that they are in our thought's and prayer's at this time of year !!! thank you, gratefulmom

• I Love the ABC format! Thank You for the awesome idea patsthoughts, I think I'll use it too because it makes you really think about what you’re thankful for 🙂

Aaron-my wonderful fiancé, my partner & companion, & most of all, my best friend

Babies-my niece & nephew fill me with sunshine, & I can’t wait until Aaron & I begin our family

Color-all the different colors & experiences in the world that make up the fabric of my life

Dad- I am a huge daddy’s girl & I always will be

E-Mail-I get to communicate with far away loved ones & read my horoscope daily

Family & Friends- I don’t know what I would do without the people I love by my side

Gratitude- There is something to be said about how gratitude can positively shape your life

Happiness & Health-the continuing good health and wellbeing of everyone I love

Intentions-the influence of positive vibrations

Justice- karma keeps things in balance & what you give out is what you get back in life

Kisses-nothing on earth that makes me melt like Aaron’s sweet kisses

Love & Laughter-the little things in life really are the most important

Mom-for everything she does for me

Nature-like the sound of birds outside my window and the breeze blowing softly around me

Opportunity-we are all able to be someone and go somewhere if we just chase our dreams

Passion-that fire I see inside Aaron’s green eyes when he looks deep into my soul

Quiet Time-thinking & reflecting helps me keep a sense of serenity

Respect-the saying, “do unto others”, has more meaning than can really be expressed here

Sisters-there is something special about the bond I share with them

Thanksgiving-it’s always been my favorite holiday

Universe-the immeasurable powers that be, which continually guide me along my destiny

Variety- I believe it is the spice of life

Water- we can’t have life without this one

X’s & O’s- I know I already said kisses but I had to add hugs too, especially hugs from children

Your Happiness- & all these positive waves Tarot.Com has created

Zaniness- that we all have the individual freedom to be zany & crazy sometimes

• Grqteful for a day devoted to acknowledging all the many blessings that rain on us each and every day - how wonderful!

• I'm thankful for my children, my family, my health, and dear friends

• I'm thankful for so many things it would look like a shopping list to name them all! So instead, I'll just say I'm thankful for all of my many blessings and am happy to say so to get another 25 cents donated to Meals on Wheels so others less fortunate can have a good Thanksgiving meal. Thanks to Tarot.com for giving me one such simple way to spread the blessings to those that need them most.

In gratitude,

Karen

• I am thankful we still have a home to celebrate Thanksgiving.

• I am thankful for every smile from my son, every call from an old friend, gaffs from my family and others, and I am able to help out when others can't. I am thankful the universe pointed me in the direction to start over, a second chance if you will, which included my son: may every person have this chance to try again. And have found the other piece of the puzzle I was missing, very thankful for him. Also thankful for those friends and family who have passed on who are at peace yet continue to be in our lives. I am thankful for being able to see hear, read, taste smell one new thing everyday, and share it with someone, even if they think "she's not running on all cylinders".

Merry Turkey Day!

• So very thankful for all the gifts in my life.

• I have just recently started a gratitude journal, so I am very aware of all my blessings, MOST OF ALL I am thankful for my son Cole, my job, my family, friends, my marriage breaking up (no-really I have much clarity after this break-up) my home, and my new-found peace.

• I am thankful for every smile from my son, friends and family. And for their mistakes, triumphs and crashed. I'm thankful the universe pointed in a general direction and helped me start over and find that one person who completes me as I do him: may everyone be as lucky to have that kind of second chance if really needed.

I'm thnakful for what I have instead of desiring what I can't have or don't really need. I'm thankful that those who have passed on are still in my heart and life, some more subtle than others.

Lastly, when writing something for a presentation I am very thankful for Spellcheck. lol

Happy Turkey Day all!

• I am thankful for my very first grandchild due in April. I am also thankful for my beautiful children, other members of my wonderful family and my friends, their good health and happiness.

• I am so thankful for all the positive changes that have happened in my life over the past two years. I have a better job, apartment, and even significant other than I've had for at least 5 years! I'm also very greatful that I have such a supportive Mom, a few really good friends, and a cat who loves me...and not just because I feed her!

• I am forever grateful for an awesome God who is everything for me. I am also very blessed with a wonderful family that is caring and always there to back each other in times of trouble.

I am extremely thankful for meeting a wonderful Gemini man whom is the utmost caring and fabulous man on earth. Very good looking too. Of course I am thankful for health, well-being and my job and my dogs health and well-being too. I am thankful for lessons in life that can only humble you and build a better character of you to present to others.

Thanks Love

• I am thankful for the journey of life. We are all given choices. Some take us on a great challenge and some get us to "good" right away. It has been my experience that I always take the challenging way. Which I figure is because I have so many lessons to learn. So, now that I understand the reasons behind my journey, I no longer stress but welcome my learning experience. I thank God for teaching me compassion, empathy and self love. I have to go now.... My journey awaits!!! God Bless YOUR Journey!!