The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for all of the men & women worldwide who work tirelessly away from their friends, families and jobs to serve & protect the rest of the world from harm. I am thankful that I am being taught valuable lessons daily by being brought to and through situations difficult beyond understanding, and that I have friends who are there simply a phone call or a visit away, to keep me balanced, grounded, and loved.

• I am thankful for waking up each day. I am also thankful for my home, family, good friends, being able to keep trying to do better and help others. Honestly I am thankful for all the blessings that my Father in Heaven gives me day in and day out of every single day.

• CONGRADS to you Please take a bow.

• I am thankful and grateful to be able to wake up and live another day. I'm grateful for great family and friends that love me. I am grateful for the sun, stars, moon. To be honest I'm grateful for all the little and big blessings that my Heavenly Father has blessed me with and through. There is too much that I'm thankful....so to make a long story short I'm grateful for everything that we have and take for granted in life. I love you my brothers and sisters. ....I'm even grateful for all who has read or responded to this forum.

• Amen to all that you are thankful for and I give u 4 Kudos because I feel the same. 🙂

• I'm very thankful for my daughter. I'm still amazed how one little girl has the power to move me to be a better mother everyday and to face each day with a little more courage than before.

• I am thankful for many things. aside from the obvious, my family and friendsm the people i love and who love me, i am also thankful for the hope that life brings me, for my freedom and independence. I am grateful for the challenges I meet in my life which makes me a stronger person. i am thankful for being alive and enjoying what life brings may it be good or bad. the important thing is that i am alive and able to inspire and be inspired, to love and be loved.

• About a month ago, my husband was lifeflighted to a hospital in Topeka Ks. I am thankful for the surgeons, the hospital staff, and all those involved in saving his life. May God Bless you all!

• Hi! I'm Carol from NY. I'm Thankful for My 3 Sons, 1 Daughter-In-Law , 1 Sons' Girlfriend, 2 Wonderful Grandsons, & 4 Cats. My biggest "Thankful For" is that 25 years ago, I had Breast Cancer Surgery. Now, 25 years, I'm Here & Cancer Free. God had plans to keep me here. I try to live a Positive & Hopeful life. Everyone Have A Great Day & Many Blessings to You All. May you have A Blessed Thanksgiving & Continue to be Thankful for All you have. God Bless!

• I am so grateful for life and the ability to each day make a better life. I am grateful for my mind that works better with the positive input and makes it possible to improve. I am grateful for my children and my friends and yes I am so grateful for my job.

• I am thankful to my family for always caring about me and my child.I thank the Lord and the Great Goddess for their protection and guidance and to the Angels for their Love. I thank this site and all the people who are part of it for bringing the light of spirituality to the internet. I am forever thankful to my child for bringing joy into my life and to the heavens above for watching over us. I thank the elderly of this world for their guidance and loving protection of the young and may the healing of the Light be with the homebound and all who suffer with illness. Thanks be to the universe of Light forever. Amen.

• I'm thankful for a fun-loving family, goofy friends, exuberant enthusiasm and the unconditional love of a menagerie of rescued critters.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

• I am thankful for those people who have given me the opportunity to learn and live a happy life! I am thankful for the teachers of the world guided by the Light of Love. May all have a Happy Thanksgiving! Amen

• I am thankful for my beautiful daughter, and the rest of my family, too. I am thankful for the new sense of adventure I am developing. I am thankful for the adversities I have worked through, because they have made me stronger. I am thankful for the decisions I have made in my past, both right and wrong, as they have put me where I am today, and I like where I am!

• I am so incredibly thankful for my life, for the gifts the universe has given me and continues to give me on a daily basis, for all of the things I have learned about myself and my life. I am so thankful for every single thing that I have experienced so far that has led me to this perfect moment that is my life. I am thankful for all of my family and friends, my teachers and all of the wonderful souls who have influenced and taught and touched my life, and all of the friends I have yet to meet, and every single second left of my life I have yet to experience, and the opportunity to share all of this in this post!

• I am thankful that my two daughters are healthy and on their OWN. I am grateful that my Grandchildren are all healthy and beautiful. I am thankful that over half of AMERICA woke up and voted for "the man" and what he stood for instead of believing what others said about him. I believe in GOD and I have no fear because I have FAITH. I am thankful we live in a democracy.God Bless Everyone.

• What i am thankful for is my Health, my family and friends health and for the man i fell in love with and that we are celebrating our 1 year anniversary today!

• I am thankful for all the challenges that life brings me each and everyday. I am thankful for the protection of my friends, family and pets. I am thankful for my life and my happiness.

• I am thankful for my family who are always providing me with support, a good laugh, a loving hug, and just general happiness.

I am thankful for my friends who have stuck by me throughout the years regardless of what has happened and who are still willing to be by my side for many more years.

I am thankful for the guardian angels who watch over me, especially Raphael and Uriel, I am thankful for their help and guidance in the past and present years.

I am thankful for all the wonderful people I meet within my fandoms and bandoms who are just so friendly and accepting and willing to fight for a good cause as well as hear out many crazy fandom rants.

I am thankful for the good health of myself, my family and my friends, we've had our share of scares this year but things seem to be on the mend and I am truly thankful for that.

• I am truly thankful for all of the wonderful and supportive people in my life (family and friends). I am thankful for everything I have in my life. It isn't a perfect life, but I am still very blessed.