The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I Am Thankful for EveryDay

• Exactly. love is all about....

• I'm thankful to God that I am able to help others, less fortunate then I am each and every day...

• I am most thankful for my eldest daughter maturing, being a good mother to my granddaughter and bridging the gap that was previously between us for so long. I am thankful for my younger daughters overflowing kind heart which inspires me to be a better person, for my dog, a few loyal friends, my uncle for staying connected with my family and being impartial during a difficult time with other grown family members, and opportunity in business. 🙂

• I'm grateful for my non-judgemental friends. Their unwavering faith in me & their never ending unconditional love for me 😃

• I am thankful for my family and friends and that I can go to work every day. I have a wonderful family who loves me and I cherish each and every one of them.

• I am thankful for my famiy, friends who are family, a job and a roof over my head.

• ok......so there is a turkey hunt and it's worth 10kc every day.............today it's in horoscope-> no of the day.............where are you all guys?!.......i posted in the comments

• I am thankful for a Bright and Beautiful Universe where I can Live, Learn and Love.

• I am thankful for a roof over my head and food on my plate, for enough money for a little treat every now and then. I am thankful that I don't have to pay for my medical care and although my disability has robbed me of a lot of things I am thankful it has left me with my sense of humour, love for others and fighting spirit.

• I am thankful for my family. There is a saying that goes, "You are born with relatives, but you can choose your family." My family includes true friends I have met throughout my life. I am thankful for the doctor, my friend, who has saved my life 7 times in the last 22 years, who believes that there is more to life than science who adds to the human spirit every day. My mother, who is still going and growing strong at age 82, like a mighty oak. For my children and grandchildren who keep me young, and keep me going and growing. For living in a country where I can not only express my beliefs but live them, that is true freedom.

• I am thankful for my family. There is a saying that goes, "You are born with relatives, but you can choose your family". I am blessed with an active mom who at 82 keeps going and growing, a legacy handed down by the women in our family. That gives me a strong sense of self. I am thankful for my kids and grand kids who keep me going and growing. My doctor of 22 years is one of my best friends, and a part of my family, he has saved my life seven times, he truly cares, and believes there is more to health and well being than science, he listens, he cares, and believes in humanity. I am blessed to be in a country where I can not only express my views, but live them and continue to learn about better ways to live every day.

• I am thankful for the family, friends, and pets who surround and nurture me. Although my health is problematic now, I am thankful for health professionals who are giving me the needed treatment. I am thankful for the hope and positive thoughts that are encouraging me. I am thankful that our country has elected a leader who inspires change and will lead us out of these rough times.

• I am thankful for the good people who are taking care of my children. I have had a really bad year emotionally and financially, and they offered to help me without question. My kids are in great hands. I feel this is a result of the good karma I project. I will help someone if I am at all able when its "my turn". Happy Thanksgiving!

• Due to being laid off in September, I have had the opportunity to be with my father while he is in his final stages of lung cancer. I am thankful his medicines are keeping him out of pain, and that we have time to say our goodbyes. I am thankful that this time has also brought my siblings and mom closer and that we have all learned to be there for each other. I am thankful for my daughters who have become amazing young women, and for the new man in my life who inspires me to smile, and for my health.

• i am thankful that my mother who has altzheimers and has been in hospital for a month who the doctors give up to 6 months .after refusing to eat for months today sat in a chair in hospital has started to eat,she was literally starving to death,its not that she is getting better,but its a start,for the first time when i spoke to her on the phone today,she lives in london and i in israel,her voice sounded stronger and she was more lucid.i am waiting for her to come out of hospital and my brother is organizing 2 caretakers for her 24/7 because she can do nothing by herself,her legs have given up on her,she,is in diapers,i want to go and visit her,maybe she will recognise me and maybe not but i need to say my goodbyes while she has lucid periods,i am waiting for my brother to let me know when i can come for a visit,me i would go today but my brother says no and as he's sending me the ticket another thing i am thankful for all i can do is wait.

another thing i am thankful for that work,is looking up and after almost 2 months with practically no work clients have started to call,pleaseGod they will continue and my ifinacial statues will continue to improve.

i am thankful to be alive and have my children,grandchildren and friends who love and care for me and i for them

• I am thankful that I have a loving husband and a supportive family. I am also thankful that I have a roof over my head, and that I am never hungry unless I simply forget to eat or choose not to. I am thankful that I am blessed with creativity. I am thankful that I have four cats in my life who I feel choose to stay with me out of love. I am thankful that I live in a city where I can drive less than a mile to go to a grocery store. I am thankful that Barack Obama was elected President of the United States of America. I am thankful that my father didn't linger in a nursing home for 3 years like his beloved brother sadly did, but rather passed reasonably quickly and with the dignity in which he lived his life. I am thankful that my generous sister is able to keep my mother in a Senior Living Community where she has her own beautiful and spacious apartment but is also watched carefully by a knowledgeable staff that feeds her a nutritious dinner every night and treats her like royalty. And I am thankful that someone who receives Meals-On-Wheels will have a bite or two because I sat down today and thought about how incredibly lucky I REALLY AM. A special thanks to whomever came up with this idea for a fund-raiser...you certainly brightened my day, and I'm certain you've done the same for many, many others, on both sides of this event! 🙂

• I am most grateful, I think, for my children who have, even through the difficult and angsty teen years remained unbelievably close to me. I am grateful for the luxury of a roof over my head and food on my table. I'm grateful for the job which helps me pay for those luxuries. I'm grateful for the love and support of my friends. I'm thankful for the vision which allows me to still see the beauty in this world, the hearing which allows me to hear the music, and the sense of touch which allows me to feel the hugs of my children, my family and my friends. And I'm grateful that my pets are silly enough to think I'm worth their unconditional love. 🙂

• I am thankful for SO many things..too many to mention, but I will say the top 3~in no particular order!!~

1. My family/friends, esp. my 5 children who have shown me over the last 21 yrs. what I am

here on this Earth for...MY FAMILY/FRIENDS!!

2. ALL of Life's lessons, from the tough to not so tough, otherwise..I would NOT do the things I

do, nor be the human being I am today..with still TONS to learn and grow from, I am sure!

3. Last but NOT least, my tenacity for never losing HOPE, no matter what..otherwise, I'd have

passed my soulmate by, that I knew was out there somewhere-STILL....Thank You Paul, for

YOU!~And the powers that BE that brought us together..we are truly BLESSED! THANK YOU!

• For the bounty of everything I am truly thankful.... for all the blessings hidden and seen I am receiving.... I am truly grateful.