The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am so thankful for my family. We have all been so close and always find the time to celebrate our family. As I grow older I find this is not always true.

• When I am worried or can't sleep I do my ABC's of Gratitude, it's amazing how we can see how blessed we are when we doing gratitude by the ABC's!

A ~ Angels in my life

B ~ Beautiful fall weather

C ~ Country life I am blessed to live

D ~ Difference I can make by contributing to this site

E ~ Efforts my friend make for me

F ~ Faith

G ~ God & all goodness

H ~ Hope

I ~ Individuality

J ~ Justice

L ~ Love

M ~ Memories

N ~ Nature

O ~ Optimism

P ~ Peace

Q ~ Quiet Places

R ~ Rest

S ~ Sunny days

T ~ Truth

V ~ Variety

W ~ Weight that I am losing!

X ~ Xrta donations meals on wheel will enjoy from my effort

Y ~ Yeast bread fresh from the oven!

Z ~ Zest for life

• i am thankful to the almighty for giving me all the comforts in life,a loving family who really care for each other and for giving me an oppurtunity to serve others in the small ways i can and for giving me the strength to bear circumstances which are contrary to what you want and always have the faith that in the end all things will turn out to be good for you.

• I am thankful for having a safe childhood in a clean home, for having wonderful parents & siblings, and a loving family in general.

I am thankful for my husband who always keeps me grounded because of all the difficulties he's faced in his life but never complains and the fact that he loves me even when I'm being irrational and/or moody.

I am thankful that I am not hungry and that I have a job.

I am thankful that I have friends.

I am thankful that I have a house to live in.

I am thankful for the fact that I was born in the USA where we have the best military in the world and that those brave men and women are out there protecting us so I can sit here typing this post.

I am thankful that there are places like this forum where sharing a few words is actually going to help someone in need.

• I am so thankful for my wonderful family and friends. That may seem like a pat answer, but I am in a workers comp horror story and if it weren't for them....I would not have made it. I have lost everything but them. And there are soooo many of them that it amazes me everytime I think of it. And family doesn't mean just blood.

• I'm thankful for the abundance in my life-- as more eloquently said by Don Henley, "I've got great expectations, family and friends...satisfying work and a back that bends....for every breath, for every day of living, this is my thanksgiving."

• I am so very thankful for all the blessings in my life. I am thankful for my loving, strong, sexy husband, my three beautiful children, my parents, mom-in-law, grandparents and friends. I am thankful to live in the NW with four beautiful seasons and an abundance of nature to enjoy! I am thankful to have made it through some very dark times and with that said I am also thankful for our Creator and the ability to love and forgive. Blessings of Love, Peace, Health, Happiness and Abundance to all. We are all One!

• Im thankful for my life, I have fanatstic Children, husband, a great family, good health. lots of friends and a great job. I am also thankful for the fact that I know my life is what ever I create it. All I have to do is believe it and it is mine.

• I am thankful for the trials and tribulations that have brought me thus far down my path.. it makes me appreciate what everyone goes through.. to understand ourselves we sometimes go through bad times and to balance it we get to go through good times... whether we have lost a loved one or survived a tragic experience we learn from all we do or are touched by.... the beauty the ugly the horrific and the kindness... the variety of life makes me grateful for the world in all its form... at the end of the day... I give thanks because I am alive.

• I am thankful for GODS grace and mercy. I am thankful for seeing another year, for good health and for sharing my life with my family and friends. I am thankful for the LOVE I was blessed with to share with others. I am thankful for LIFE. Believe in yourself and always give back what has been giving to you to receive in abundance.

• I am so grateful for all my life experiences. Everything is a part of this moment here and now. My heart is open and I am truly blessed to experience Awareness Love Wisdom and Abundance.

Thank you

• I am thankful for my family, my friends, my secure job, and my love. I am thankful for each rising day, as it is another chance to make your mark on this world and share your energy with others.

• I am thankful for my loving and caring family. Without them I dont know where i would be. I am also thankful foor my friends who are always there for me, and for my health and for all the many blessings that I have each and everyday.

• I am very thankful for my husband and family. Without them I world would probably be in a whirlwind. I am thankful for all the prayers for my sick father-in-law. So have a Thankful Thanksgiving and enjoy your families.

• I'm thankful for my family who supports me through my longest darkest and supporting me everyday as I go through it. I'm also thankful for what I have now and the fact that I'm still alive. I know one day my dreams will come true. I'm thankful for the good health for all my loved ones as well.

• I'm thankful for the people I care about, for their happiness and my own.

I'm thankful for sunshine on cloudy days, for music in bad moods and for lights in the dark.

I'm thankful that I can feel alive.

• I'm thankfull for my sons, for the sun and moon, for the people I know and the chance to see tomorrow...

• I am thankful for my brand new kitty Shiorie who is a wonderful companion and doesn't mind listening to my pointless rants when i have a bad day. Plus im sure she's a little thankful i saved her from the pound too 🙂 Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

• I am so thankful for the opportuntiies to better my life and realize my dreams, the self awarness and knowldge of things learnt through tarot.com, and the chance to make things better for other people as well! And health, safety, and happiness!!

• I am thankful for having hope in my heart always and thankful for the roof over my head and the food on my table, which are things that millions out there in the world struggle so much to get. thankful for having a few friends who like me want to make a difference.