The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I'm thankful that I have a family, great lot of friends, and that I'm still alive. I'm also thankful for being born under the signs that make myself, me.

• Watched a movie last night about real people living in real poverty. Young girls having to go to trash dumps to recuperate recyclables like plastic, cans, metal etc.. Earning less than 1 dollar a day working from 7am to 5pm to put food on the table. That's a wake up call and I am grateful for the life I have, and the good health I still have. I just wish I was rich enough to go do something to help in some way.

• I am thankful because I'm so blessed with wonderful health, family and freinds. Love and Light to everyone

• I am thankful for life and the ability to giveand recieve Love.

• I am thankful for the love and support of family and friends. I was recently "down-sized" and it didn't feel good, but with a support system like mine I know that I can weather this storm. In the meantime, I'm job hunting, of course, but also working on my novel, making holiday gifts and getting my proverbial house in order. Life is good - if a bit under-financed!!

• Thankful for my sister both genetic and spiritual. they are my support group, They fully accept me and I fully accept them.

• I am really Thankful for my friends who are always there, rain or shine!

• Im so thankful for family. Im being blessed w/ two daughters having babies & one getting married. Also I belive I`v found the love we all look for. Life is wonderful

• I deeply thank the universe for having remet my love

• I am thankful that on the anniversary, today Nov, 21 of my Grandmothers death 9 years ago today, that I got to know My great grandparents, my grandparents, my parents and my sibling. And on top of that I have a picture taken of my Great Great Grandmother back in the 1960,s when she was very old. My family is from a small town and seems to have settled there sometime in the 1800,s. My great grandmother also passed away on my birthday NOVEMBER 19TH, 5 Years ago at the age of 100. I know it sounds weird but if she were alive it would be a topic for me to tease her about. I am talking about my 67 year old Fathers Grandmother here. My Great Grandparents were married just short of 80 years. Yes my father was 62 when his grandmother died. IMAGINE THAT! I am so lucky to have known all of my family, who they were and where they came from. I am at a point in my life that financially and career wise I do not know where I am going. It is nice to know who I am. To change the words from a country song:

I am Roy and Julia's great grandson. I am the spitting image of my father, and was the apple of my grandmothers eye. If nothing else goes well I know just exactly who I am. Today I believe I will drive down home to the cemetary and put a rose on the graves of my Great Grandmother and Grandmother on the anniversary of My grandmothers death 9 years ago.

David

Lexington,KY

• I'm thankfull for having an awesome husband and a terrific support team conprised of family and friends. I'm thankfull for making it thru another year. Can't wait to celebrate the holidays with friends and family. 2001 - 2008, seven years of remmission, so far so good, here I come 2009. Thru God all things are possible.

• I am thankful for my family, my voice, my friends, my life, the sun, the moon, the earth, the stars, the sky.

• I am grateful for the lessons I've learned, and been able to actively apply in my life. As a survivor of domestic abuse and in a 12 step recovery program, I have learned how to take responsibility for my actions, reactions, behaviors, choices, words, and contributions to the relationships in my life. I am grateful that I found the willingness to climb out of the horror that was my reality, put so many things behind me, and walk forward with my head held high in the foundation of knowledge that I am a person of great worth, capable of love, joy and serenity. One of the strongest tools that I have in my daily life is my prayer of gratitude. I say one every day - sometimes every hour if I need to. This is my daily reminder of all that is good in my daily life. This is also the tool that I use when I feel myself sinking in to a depression or feeling anxiety or overwhelmed with any situation in my life. I am grateful that I have the self-awareness to recognize when it is time to pause, mentally step aside for a moment, and offer a sincere prayer of gratitude to my higher power.

• I am Thankful for the journey of this life to experience and grow. I am thankful for all who have crossed my path and touched my life. I am thankful for the gifts bestowed upon me by the universe. I am thankful for the spiritual gifts that have helped me to be the person I am.

• I am thankful for my relationship with the Divine. I am thankful for my health. I am thankful for the wonderful family and friends that I share my life with. I am thankful for the abundance that flows into my life.

• I am thankful for the freedoms and opportunities offered in America.

I am thankful for our President-Elect.

Iam thankful for my family, our health and strength.

I am thankful for my unyeilding optimism, in adverse times.

I am thankul for my spiritual development and my connection with the Divine.

• i frist want to give blessings to all and send out love and good thoughts for all the world. i am thankful for life,love, and all the beauty in the world that can be found in all of us,im thankfull that i know that i can do something to make a diferince in someones life everyday.just with the smalest things that you do.to smile at someone.to open a door.any little thing we do to make someone feel better.even if just for a moment.makes a big diferince..i have not always had a good life. and still strugle.but i am thankful.for all i have in my life.and the love i feel for all.

• Davie, Florida ~I'm thankful when I'm feeling challenged I can come to tarot.com and become inspired. I'm thankful we have this community. Please share this website and forward it to everyone! If you're reading this, please send the energy to the Universe to help the souls who need it the most. Stay empowered! Empress Josie

• When I am worried or can't sleep I do my ABC's of Gratitude, it's amazing how we can see how blessed we are when we doing gratitude by the ABC's!

A ~ Angels in my life

B ~ Beautiful fall weather

C ~ Country life I am blessed to live

D ~ Difference I can make by contributing to this site

E ~ Efforts my friend make for me

F ~ Faith

G ~ God & all goodness

H ~ Hope

I ~ Individuality

J ~ Justice

L ~ Love

M ~ Memories

N ~ Nature

O ~ Optimism

P ~ Peace

Q ~ Quiet Places

R ~ Rest

S ~ Sunny days

T ~ Truth

V ~ Variety

W ~ Weight that I am losing!

X ~ Xrta donations meals on wheel will enjoy from my effort

Y ~ Yeast bread fresh from the oven!

Z ~ Zest for life

• When I am worried or can't sleep I do my ABC's of Gratitude, it's amazing how we can see how blessed we are when we doing gratitude by the ABC's!

A ~ Angels in my life

B ~ Beautiful fall weather

C ~ Country life I am blessed to live

D ~ Difference I can make by contributing to this site

E ~ Efforts my friend make for me

F ~ Faith

G ~ God & all goodness

H ~ Hope

I ~ Individuality

J ~ Justice

L ~ Love

M ~ Memories