The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am most thankful for my friends and especially my cat,Lord Byron. He is the listener and the caregiver when I am stretched to the limits with the cares of my mom(I am thankful for her grace ) and friends. Sometimes life is hectic for us--Lord Byron, GBH and I. With good cheer and harmonizing humor we get through with extra special affectionate glances and support

that we give to each other. We share joy of life and each others' companionship--we have it made in the evergreen forest on the mountain in all seasons. Kellen

• There are so many things that I am thankful here but in the spirit of meals on wheels, I am very, very thankful to all the men and women who out of the goodness of their hearts deliver the meals on wheels to the homebound. My late father and his wife were fortunate receipents of meals on wheels in their later years. Without those meals, I am sure my father would have succumbed sooner to his ailments. I AM SO GRATEFUL for meals on wheels and the very cheerful people that deliver those meals...God Bless!

• I am Thankful for my family, my husband, my children, and grandchild (steps and inlaws included!). I am grateful for the times they have held me up, and the times they've let me down as well. I am thankful for the times I have been able to do the same for them. Everything that has happened, both "good" and "bad" (as I may have perceived them at the time) have been lessons that I am still learning, and with hope, will continue to learn.

I am also Thankful that every seven years, my birthday occurs on Thanksgiving proper, and will continue to remember that on that day, larger events than just my birthday (like Thanksgiving or sadder things) happen, and that day isn't always (or ever) just about me.

• I'm thankful for my family, our good health and all the good things we have been blessed with.

• I just found out my job will be coming to an end by the end of the year, but I'm thankful for the almost 17 years I've had there, the people I've met, the places I've been to and the experiences I've had because of it. I'm also thankful to God for the life I've had, the family I've been given and for the good sense to know that in life, you have to accept the good with the bad. I'm reminded of "Closing Time" - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. I'm thankful I can realize that.

• For the challenges through which we build character, that there are activities with intrinsic worth, and for my grandmother's joyful spirit despite a barbaric colostomy bag. Healing thoughts for Hedy, please!

• I'm thankful that I was given today, and yesterday, and hopeful for tomorrow.

• I am thankful for being in good health and having good friends and family. I may not have much but I am grateful for the things that I do have. Whenever I feel down I always try to remember that there are people out there going through so much more than me.

• I am thankful for every new day with my children, partner and pets ❤

• I am so grateful to have a new path in my life and share my good fortune with others.

• Gratitude is an attitude that I have been learning to master. I have begun to be grateful for the blessings in my life: the warm apartment, a bed to lay my head on, running water to wash with, stove to cook food on, money to buy food. I also am grateful for the people in my life that irritate me, it means I am alive! They teach me patience, tolerance and for this I am grateful. I am blessed to have healthy children, a good man in my life, freedom of speech, eyes to appreciate all the wonders of the world and ears to hear. I am grateful to be alive, for the air I breathe, that I am able to breathe. for strong legs that carry me around. There is so much to be grateful for each and every day, lets not just do it on Thanksgiving! Be Well!

• I'm thankful for the Lord being in my life, for my family, my friends and for all the blessing that were granted me this year and the one to come.

• I would like to wish everyone (A Happy Thanksgiving, A Merry Christmas,and A Wonderful New Year.

• I am thankful for the beautiful drive to school this morning.

• I am thankful for my great family and friends. I am thankful that my older brother is coming to town for the holidays. I am also thankful that my best friend Janis will be here for Christmas!!

• I am thankful for so many things. Family, friends, pets, music, Angels, nature, Mother Earth, Love, hugs, sunsets, books....ah, ABUNDANCE to me and to you 🙂

• I´m thankful for all the people who love me and support, for my family, for the great opportunities I encounter and for the wonderful people I work for 🙂

• I am thankful for my beautiful Cancer girlfriend... being accepted and loved for exactly who I am.

• I am thankful for being a human, because this way I can argue and accept, feel and respond, think and believe, reason and understand, love and be loved.

• I am grateful for being who I am now!