The Good Karma Community Challenge

• Today I am grateful that my husband accepted responsibility for his 35 years of drug addiction. He has now had the blessing of being accepted into rehab. I am grateful for all the support I have had from friends, associates & family during our 5 years of seperation. I am grateful to my counselor who has walked in my shoes. I am grateful I am blessed to learn to Let go & Let God. I wish blessing on each person who crosses my path.

• Today I am grateful that my husband accepted responsibility for his 35 years of drug addiction. He has now had the blessing of being accepted into rehab. I am grateful for all the support I have had from friends, associates & family during our 5 years of seperation. I am grateful to my counselor who has walked in my shoes. I am grateful I am blessed to learn to Let go & Let God. I wish blessing on each person who crosses my path.

• I am very thankful for my two wonderful kids.

• i am soooo thankful for having my mom. she is 87 yrs young and still in pretty good health. i am thankful for my husband, children and grandchildren. i am thankful for both of us still having jobs and keeping a roof over our heads. i am thankful that i believe in God Almighty and that he shines his love on us daily. that is the most important thing that i am thankful for.

• i wish your husband the best in his endevours. it will be hard and i will pray that he and you find the strength to get thru it all. best of luck.

• I am thankful for the friends and community that I have in my life.

• I am thankful for everyone in my life family, friends, but most of all my fiance.

• I am thankful for such a loving and supportive family. God bless us one and all.

• I am thankfull for my kids, my dogs, my family and health..And im thankfull my uncle is no longer in pain and back with my dad

• I am eternally thankful for my stubborness. Where it has gotten me in trouble from time to time, it has also helped me weather bad times and move on to better times.

• i am thankful for every good deed i consider good i got a reply which positive one such reply is that i am mother of a six year old child whose smiles made me realise that we are children of god and SHE never leaves us even if we move away from HER and SHE is always around me doing thinks that i cannot think about MY HOPE AND SALVATION MY PURPOSE AND MY LIGHT I THANK HER WHAT SHE HAS MADE ME BE a simple human being

• I am thankful for Kim, Karee, Rob, Cory, Ashley, Kyle, Isaiah, Brandon, Airianna, Danyail, Shane, Rafe. I,m thankful that I have a job, a roof over my head, food to eat. I thank God for everyone and everything in my life. I do appreciate everyday that our lord gives us

• I am Thankful for everyday of my life. I Thank God for all and everything. Let's not take for granted all of the beauty and love around us each day. I am Thankful for being Loved and I am Thankful for being able to Love. Family, Pets, Friends,and the beauty of our everyday world,

"Thank you God"

• I am very extremely thankful for the universe and life in general. Finding God, the angels, real, true love, friends and family and being able to donate myself to those who are in need. Thank you so much! I am thankful for my home, my schooling , my education, my future!!

Everyday is just so glorious and breath taking!!

Thank you universe

Thank you God!

• Love is eternal, grace upon grace...

I am thankful beyond words.

• I am thankful for finding happiness in myself. I am thankful for beeing blessed with creativity and support for that. i am thankful for my son and grandchildren, my job and the beautiful planet we live on. I am thankful for the runnin water i get when i turn on the shower or faucet. i am thankful for the incredible grocery stores we have . I am thankful for those who want to do the jobs that I cannot that are necessary to the welfare of all. I am thnkful that I am lucky enough to be born in a country where the words "my choice" are accepted or at least discussed.

• I'm thankful for Facebook. It has put me back in touch with people from all areas of my life. I feel connected again and those connections put positive energy into the universe.

• I am thankful for all of the love I recieve from my family, friends, co-workers and most importantly, my twin flame.

• I am thankful for my children, my husband, my mom, my friends, all of my family. I am thankful for the people in the world who really take the time to help others in need, and will give up what they have to make someone elses day better.