The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful for many things. I have two wonderful children. I have family members that care enough to tell me when I may not be making the best decisions even if I don't want to hear it. I have a great job with co-workers that are wonderful people. I have been able to study many subjects in college. I have seen some of the most wonderful and amazing things this world has to offer. I am thankful for the days and nights, the sun and the moon, basically the wonder of life existing at all. Despite all of the hardships (there have been many) I am thankful for all of the experiences I have had in my life.

• I'm so thankfull for this beautifull life, for my soulconnecion and my good health.

I'm also greatly thankfull for this huge succes my little selfmade company has and for the help, I get to keep it running smoothly. Especially from my sweet mum, Kirstine, who give so much every day. I'm truly thankfull for supporting friends, family and strangers too. LIFE4U2NJOY

• I am thankful for my family and friends who love me, for being able to have a home to live in, and somehow there being enough to meet our needs each day. Thank you Divine Lord and Lady.

• i am humbled that the universe permits me to care for the spirit of my lovely, intelligent, empathetic, and inexplicably self-contained/actualized and self-disciplined 15yr old daughter.

i am grateful for awareness, that i am not her sun nor moon, but simply to be her thoughtful nurturing 'gardener'.

together, we share the journey toward the good.

i will always guard my best; and understand well: that you must come through me first to get access to her.

yet this child has held me while i sobbed at the loss of her uncle, my younger brother. and yes she suffered me when i wanted to behave like the child that day or month.

(also got to wonder which mommy was waking up. the one hopeful and assured or the 'crazed' by 'the divorce' one.)

sometimes lurching, sometimes 'skipping', sometimes sitting side by side enjoying the view, and yes sometimes arguing over which direction to head. (the 'grown up' parent/protector has the final say of course but she already reads a damn good compass--talk about your gratitude!)

but always forward and facing in the direction of the light even on the cloudiest of days.

i am grateful for the many second chances that i have been given. fast forwarding to present day opportunities to show up, step up, and be 'open for business' as a human being. (but thats only the goal, not necessarily each days outcome.)

sometimes things work out and at others, they don't.

i am many times humbled by each and every person that i have met (or read about) who taught me something--either what to aspire to or what perhaps to avoid.

i have seen courage and cowardice and discovered both come in the same package. usually fellow human beings---all 6 to 10 billion trillion kazillion of us; in every nook and cranny, up and down and all around this glorious wondrous particular planet.

i choose to believe that courage positively and absolutely will always prevail.

generosity most always is given and found in those with the least to share. i dont know why that is but i'm grateful to at least consider that example. the concept becomes a mirror?

my mother. there really are no words as there are too many needed to fully describe the purity of the crazy depth of mother love she has for me.

i am grateful for the every saturday trips to the library where she illustrated that somewhere solutions could be found and that to remember anything could be learned -- the information was there -- what did i want to do with it?

as well unfortunately, she taught me that mother love means she stands in front to take the blows first. both figuratively and literally. and then what my demons do/did to her for added measure. and she unfailingly loves me!

when i think about it the love was too bright to appreciate till i grew up.

im grateful to the legacy of what came before and what will come. how we could decide collectively committing to push for a bigger and better life for each, to each, as to their own idea of 'pursuit of happiness'--after all what is an inalienable right?

grateful too that the same wise woman (mom) practically speaking, explained, 'weed your own garden.' first. then go see who you can help with theirs.

im grateful for music. and for art. every single type. it may not be to my taste, but it exists. because one of us (you? me? your son, cousin, neighbor, some person in costa rica?) creates it--for our pleasure, for our grief--just the opportunity to be moved and to feel. whoa, what a gift!

im grateful that i get to live in 'interesting times.' and these sure are...to me. and i'm grateful that i'm curious. i have loved much more and more intensely, then i could imagine 'hating.'

finally, i'm grateful that if i choose to direct my thoughts (and actions) for a serene world into the universe i seem to be living in, it will make a difference. basta. and why the hell not buy in?

i send you my encouragement.

mommy loves you helene.

• I am grateful for life, the love of my children and husband; the strength, support, and understanding of my family; the roof over my head; the food that feeds me; the water that refreshes me; and most of all the god that created me the way I am...I AM THANKFUL!

• I'm thankful for my family and my friends because they can really get me through anything that life throws at me

• I am very thankful for my family that I have finally found... I was a lost soul until I met Ron... I knew that I had found my soulmate... Then, I was introduced to his family... For the first time I have a Mom and another Dad that love and accept me for who I am!!!!!

• I am very thankful for my family, pets and home. I am blessed and thankful every day.

• I am just Thankful I have a loving family and a job and a roof over my head. This year has not been the best but still my life is still alot better than other people have it. I realize this and am thankful for that. I am glad that maybe I could help other people.

• I am so thankful for each day, each smile, each ray of sun, each raindrop. Sensing the cool snap of Autumn's change to Winter, the pungent taste of coffee in the morning, and the delicious, warm scent and feel of my children's hugs. I'm thankful for my family, friends, and a life that offers such beautiful and seemingly endless opportunities and freedoms, and the chance to seek and to open my heart more each day.

• I am thankful that I have wonderful people people around me that love, support, and help me. These people are all my friends and family. When times are at their worst for me, they help me through.

• I am thankful for being alive and in my home town . I wake up everyday and love to look around at the place where my grandparents were raised

• I am thankful for being fired from my job! It's allowed me to become a much happier person.

• I am so very thankful to have such a wonderful support system and so much love from my family and friends!!! I am thankful for each day I have with my daughter and that I love my job, and have the opportunity to again see history and so many changes in my lifetime. I am just thankful to have the right to enjoy my life!!!

• I am thankful for my family, my friends, my home, the food on my table and my job. These are so basic but I recognize that many do not have them. When I am confronted with challenges in my life I remember how fortunate I really am. I wish everyone to have these same things as a base in their lives.

• I am thankful for the support and love of my family, my cat, and my boyfriend.

• I am thankful first and foremost to GOD for without him nothing is possible. I am very thankful for my mom because she has taken me and my son in when I lost my house due to losing my job, and she has always been there for me thru thick and thin.

I'm Thankful for my son because he makes my life worth living he is my heart and soul.

And my other family and friends who help me through each day..

• I am so grateful that I am healthy, and that my family and friends are well. And most days I look at the sky and think how lucky I am to have had this day - even the rainy ones - and hope to have many more.

• I AM greatful for all my life experiances the good and the bad, for without either of them I would not be who I AM toady! I AM greatful for all the people have come into my life to teach me the ways of the light. I AM greatful for all the love and light that the Masters and Misstresses of light have shone upon the human race and our beloved Earth! And most of all I AM greatful and thankfull to all of you that have contributed to the love and light on Earth. I hold you all in my Heart, My Love and My Light, may you all be blessed by the Creators Love and Light!! To Peace, Prosparity and Abundance to all.

In Oneness CMP

• I become more grateful every year for the opportunity to grow. God finds ways in places I couldn't that help me mature and become more self aware. I am truly grateful that his presence is always with me even when I am not here for myself. I am also very grateful for the blessing he has bestowed upon me - especially my three children.