The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I'm thankful for the extrodinary talent that I am blessed with and the ability to share it with the world.

• I am thankful for the gifts I have been given by the Universe.

• I am grateful for the talents bestowed on me by the Universe.

• I am thankful for the Most High, I am thankful for my family and friends, for passing the North Carolina bar exam on the first try, for Charlotte, NC , for being blessed in abundance, for Mother Earth, my spirit guides and angels, the money vibe, for having compassion, love , and determination, for having a successful law practice in Charlotte, NC, and for meeting and connecting with my mate. Peace love happness to the Most High

• Hello to all. I'm most thankful for GOD allowing me to still breathe life into my body, still having a home, nourishment, a family that truly LOVES me and TRUE FRIENDS........and of course CHANGE and HOPE....WORLD WIDE!!!!!! (Thks-OBAMA 🙂

• i am thankfull for my 2 daughters, I don't know what i'd do without them!

• I am always grateful for opportunities to help out others. Such as this one.

I am grateful for a GOD who loves me and a family who loves me too. Because I know that everything else falls into place behind them.

• I am thankful for dry socks, running water, pens that work, light breezes, political democracy, friends and family that love you for your faults, air conditioning, sunshine everyday(I'm in AZ), washer machines, all forms of Music, cheese, Freedom of speach(and I exercise it!), flowers in bloom, every meal, mountains, snow cones, technology(It's a love hate relationship) and cuddling

Thankful to live in America and for the strong military that allows us to not live in fear. The gifts of love that are shared everyday by friends, family and strangers are the most cherished of all

• I am thankful for my children, for the opportunity every day to express my highest self, for books, for laying about after work together as a family on our big bed cuddling-laughing-rough housing-being silly. Am especailly thankful for silliness.

• I am thankful that I am still here, that I have the most wonderful family, my beautiful children, my good friends, and all the caring new people I have recently met. Especially my great new friend in Texas.

• Iam thankful for my extended family, which includes both my inmmediate family and my son's friends that call me "mom", having any kind of job at all in this economy, and a place to live.

• I am thankful for my health and my families health. I am also thankful that this post will help raise money to feed the hungry.

• I am thankful for my life in the moment. Things can change at anytime, and I'm happy being able to live out the way things are right now. What I am most thankful for though, is my best friend. I'm so happy he was put in my life, and I feel blessed. He makes every day just a bit brighter for me.

• I am thankful for my health and my families health. I am also thankful this post will help to raise money to feed the hungry.

• I am thankful for ALL my children! I love them all whether they share my home, my genes or only a moment of my time. They bless me each and every one.

• I am thankful that I have been blessed with many wonderful opportunities and the beautiful people that are in my life. I appreciate their love and support very much.

• i am thankful for my family and that i am able to provide for them.

• I am thankful that my mom survived breast cancer this year. She was diagnosed in May, and in July she underwent a double mastectomy. It was extremely hard to watch her suffer. There were many complications because she is 67 and physically it was very straining for her. I am so thankful that she has made it through the difficult recovery and is here and well! I am so happy to have my mom. So happy!!!!

• I am thankful for a kind and generous husband whom I love dearly, and I count myself lucky

because I have a roof over my head and food to eat. I have two lovely grandchildren who bring me a lot of joy, and a very caring daughter. I have a loving companion, my boxer dog Oscar who I nearly lost last year through cancer of the jaw, so I am very grateful that he is still with us. I count all of these things and many more as blessings that I am very thankful for.

Madeleine

• I am thank ful for my God, who loves and protects me. I am thankful for my kids and my friends.

I am thankful for my health and my home. As well as the opportunity to go back to school.