The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I am thankful that I have accepted the Lord into my heart and that I have been given a second chance in life.

• I am thankful for everyday that I wake up and my husband is still by my side. He has lung cancer.

• I am thankful everday that I wake up and my husband is by my side--- he has lung cancer.

• I'm thankful for family , good health , career , home , life and love

• I am thankful for my Wealth, Love, Health and Happiness. Life rocks!!

• I am thankful every morning waking up and thanking god. I am thankful for my health,my job,my family and my friends. I have met several people,friends, online that I have had a relationship with for 2-3 years now. I am thankful that I can help others when I'm able that have less than me. I am thankful that I have the opportunities that I have been given to help myself and others. Try not to take anything for granted and appreciate what you have in your life.

• I make sure God knows every night how thankful I am that he gave me Athena.

I'm also thankful that I married a friend.

I'm thankful for my family.

I'm thankful for my health and for Athena's health.

I'm thankful for a secret that I'm keeping for someone.

I'm thankful for Alec Baldwin and Tracy Morgan being on the same show.

• Old magic, new magic, discovered magic.

• I am great, grateful, and glad to be alive (this is a wonderful quote from a long lost friend). I am so thankful for my future hubby, our beautiful daughter, crazy puppy and life that we have together. We love our entire family for all their quirks and wonderful attributes.

• This year I am more than thankful to have my husband by my side. Thanksgiving Day 2007, he was sent home from the Neurological Intensive Care Unit with no "real" diagnosis. Today...He's full of life, full of love and we both are thankful for every day that is given to us. Regardless of what the situations are around us. We are truly blessed!

• i am thankful for being alive

• Thank you

• I am so grateful for the privilege of being on this earth. I am grateful for the use of all my senses and body; for the amazing individuals and animal and plants around me; and for the knowledge that God is alive and in control. I am grateful for all the uncountable blessings that all these things and people bring to my life, and that, every day, there are so many opportunities to experience the joys of life all over again. And again... and again. 🙂

• I am grateful for being born American, for having friends and family who care and for the wonders that continually unfold before my eyes.

• I am thankful that I was given the opportunity to be born into this world and walk among the occupants... If my spirit had not been chosen than my family would cease to be.... I am also grateful and thankful for the air we breathe, the sun that still shines on our faces, mother earth in all her glory, grandmother moon and grandfather sky..... Blessed Be.

• i am thankful to god for giving this life, thankful to world for bearing me , thankful to family for bringing me up making me a better human being , thankful to my friend without whose kind smile i would have not known what true friendship and true love is

• Thank you Mother Earth

And Thank you Father Sun

For our Food and Drink,

And Family Fun,

Thank you God,

And Thank you Goddess,

For Life and Health,

And those Who Love Us

I am grateful for my own good health and that of my loved ones, especially my children. I am grateful for the material things I possess that sustain my life healthfully. I am grateful for being alive and here on our beloved Mother Earth at this time; for at no other time have possibilities been so vast and the relevance of Past, Present and Future been so intertwined and our individual actions so important. This is a great time to be in the World! Thank you to the Creative Forces of Life who have given me the ability to appreciate your great gift!

• I am thankful that I had the luck to find my soul mate in this life and that we are happy together. Life is not always the paradise we can think about, but if our life is full of love, understanding, companionship we are able to solve any problem that might come.

Believe in love, believe you can get it too and when you're not expecting it might just naturally come through.

Nellie

• I am thankful for my freedom...to be free from abuse and fear in my home. I am thankful for my friends, colleagues, mentors, and guides. I am thankful for my pets for their companionship, comfort, and love (and entertainment on many occasions). I am thankful for having enough, and plenty. I am thankful for life.

• I am thankful for my job which provides me with resources beyond just money. I am thankful for my health insurance which has let me work to become more healthy, for my apartment which shelters me, gives me a place to relax, to do my spiritual work and to just be safe and away from everything. I am thankful for my car which gives me freedom and my sister who supports me so open heartedly and makes so much possible for me. I am thankful for my friends - who seem to hang in there even though I've been somewhat hermit like lately. I am thankful for the spiritual gifts I've been given lately and the amazing people who gave them to me. There is so much more but these are the ones that came to me in this moment.