The Good Karma Community Challenge

• i am thankful for My Family & Friends whom I love so much. I am also thankful that in todays economy with all of the cutbacks, I have a stable job with Great Employers.. I hope everyone out there will be able to find something to be thankful for this Holiday season.....

• I am thankful for being a healthy human being, having a home to call my own. Having a loving home environment. I love my cats dearly ... who always manage to cheer me up when I am feeling down by either sitting on my lap or keeping me company on my bed when writing in my journal.

I am also thankful for freedom of choice, freedom of expression and enjoying my independence whereas in other developing countries not many share such rights as I do.

What about you dear fellow Tarot.com colleagues ... what are you thankful for?

• I'm thankful for life,love,my faith,my health, a happy place to start and end each day, and a wonderful place to work. My family and friends are one and the same, and the love of my life is with me daily.

• I'm thankful that every morning I can wake up and see the light in my son's eyes. I'm thankful for the man next to me who provides much more than he ever should. I'm thankful for the friends and neighbors who went the extra step and saved my life last year. Sometimes it is the simple things in life that are looked over and we should never ignore a smile or the way the sun rises or the way a flower blooms. I'm thankful that I am able to keep learning and loving . . .

• I am thankful for the health and well-being of my family and friends. And I am thankful for the love they have shown me.

• I am thankful for my motor skills--the ability to eat, sleep, dress, bath, walk, all on my own, without the assistance of others

• I'm thankful for the passion and insight that helped us all unite to elect a candidate of change. I'm grateful for the privileged lives most of us live in the United States. I'm thankful for my beautiful boyfriend and my intelligent, unique family. I'm thankful for having an upbringing that encouraged questions and an open mind. I'm grateful to the ~47.8% of us in California who voted No on Proposition 8. I'm thankful for responsible, openminded, green towns like Davis, CA and Arcata, CA. And I'm thankful for kitty cats.

• I am thankful for the kindness and generosity of strangers--

those who offer a smile as they walk past me,

and the individual who tells me that my shoe is untied,

and the person who gives me good directions when I am lost,

the nice soul who offers to share their umbrella when the wind has taken mine,

and the salesclerk who tells me not to worry about that other penny,

the man who offers to carry a heavy box cause he can see I am overwhelmed by all the baggage

the woman who tells me my fly is down, or that I missed a button

the child who offers me their toy cause they think I need to have more fun

Every day, someone somewhere makes the world a little nicer, and for that I am thankful

• I am thankful for my beautiful and healthy children, I'm thankful for my future son-in-law and daughter-in-law and that they are good and loving people who will care for my daughter and son and be good parents to my future grandchildren. I'm thankful for finding and marrying my soul mate and the wonderful 21+ years we've spent together and the future journey we'll share. I'm thankful for having loving and nurturing parents that were always supportive and stood by me and that we still have a close bond. I'm thankful for my three brothers and the bond we all share. I'm thankful that the majority of our extended family lives in the same small town we all grew up in and are close enough to visit often and share all the holidays together. I'm thankful for finding Reiki and the new life, faith, and purpose it has given me. Oh yes, and I'm very thankful for Super KC!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

• What a great concept! I'm thankful for forward thinking individuals and organizations that realize the energetic impact of our words. To mindfully choose to ask others to engage in sharing positive energy by blogging what we're thankful for is incredibly impactful and inspirational.

• Banned

I am thankful for my late mother. She died exactly two years ago today. I I see so many traits in myself now that I couldn't have learned or inherited anywhere else than from her, and it really makes me wonder what other significant influences she had on my life, whether real or perceived.

She taught me bravery, self confidence, compassion, and although I didn't know it at the time, she also taught me that being at peace with yourself is something that will always come from within, and can never be achieved via anyone but your own self.

Tell your Mothers that you love them while you still have the chance. Yes, they know you love them, but you may not get another chance.

-Nate

• sobriety

• Hi all,

Gratefulness and Thankfulness are two things I think we ALL take for granted.

We forget to be thankful for the little things, the things that seem little but without

them we would be lost.

Like running water, a light switch, a telephone, the tv, and two big ones, our COMPUTERS and CELL PHONES...lol...

So today, Im am thankful for all the little things in my life that make my life easy and convienent.

.....kitten.....

• I'm thankful for Marta's Place, SARK, and my family.

• Im thankful for the contentment that ive found and continue to find more of everyday. Ive come such a long way and look forward to the person I will become as I continue down this path. I have always been such a worrisome, stressed, impatient person and slowly over the years I have become better with those things. I also realized how important it is to take control of what is going on around me so that I do not put myself in a position to be stressed, angry or impatient. And when I do I have to take responsibility and not put the blame on anyone else. I am thankful for the the struggles that I have been through that make me appreciate everything around me that much more. I am thankful that I have the mindset to be thankful for those struggles because I didnt always have that.

• I am thankful for my fiance who loves me for me and my family who will always be there for me.

• I'm thankful for my marriage, my children and extended family and friends. I'm thankful for our collective health. I'm grateful for my education and ability to do my job as a nurse, so that I can give back and help others.

• So grateful to understand reencarnation, and remember past lives, and to know why I am here and that every day I can make a new brand discovery and change my future.

• I am thankful for all the opportunities that were given to me. Life is all about giving and taking. I used to take for granted the fact that I've always gotten what I wanted. But now I realize if it weren't for those people who gave me chance then I wouldn't have all that I do now. So I am most thankful for my job, my family, and of course my wonderful boyfriend who took the biggest chance on me.

• I receive in consciousness the highest and best for me and I am filled with gratitude.

Spirit within is now expressing as life, love , power and wisdom. I am blessed as I receive.

Nam myoho renge kyo - Love Power