The Good Karma Community Challenge

• I'm thankful for my spiritual reawakening. It has taught me to stop living in fear and forge a new path for myself. I have learned that I am a strong, capable woman and my possiblities are endless. Most importantly it has shown me that I am not alone. For this I will be eternally greatful.

• I'm thankful for another day with all the health problems i been having.. i'm thankful for my kids, my family,my home,our daily bread,my parents,my job i'm thankfull for yesturday and today for so many things....

• I am thankful for my Grandson ,my children and there spouses , and of course my Husband. All of our good health. Also for all the service men and women who are giving of themselves and serving our great country.

• I'm thankful for another day with all my health problems lately..for my wonderful kids,family,friends,my home,our daily bread,my job, for my 2 angels chriss& alex, i thankful for yesturday ,today and for wat ever comes our way....

• I am most thankful for being alive. A year ago at this time I was diagnosed with lung cancer in the third stage. After a very successful surgery and six months on oxygen I am leaving on Tuesday for a trip to Disney World with my two daughters and two granddaughters, whom I am very thankful for them too.

• I'm Thankful for being able to just barely keep our heads above water in this crazy world, also I'm Very Thankful for being able to to love somebody that loves me back.

• I am most grateful for my friends whose support during an injury, and now these very odd times has been extremely appreciated.

• I am most thankful that God is in everything. I am so thankful that I am loved unconditionally and can give the same in return.

• Hello all,

What I am most thankful for is being alive!! I thank God every day for allowing me to wake up and be a part of his glorious world that if filled with my family and friends.

And Im also grateful and thankful that He has chosen me to one of His caretakers to look after His creatures that people have just dumped and left homeless and unloved ....my babies..my cats 🐵

• I am most thankful for the two people who took me home and adopted me when I was 6 days old and raised me in the best possible environment. Although life has not been perfect, I thank God every day that my mom and dad were such great people. My mom passed in 1997 after 56 years of marriage to my dad and I miss her every day. My dad is in very poor health right now and about to turn 91. He has been through so much with me in my lifetime and yet never gave up on me and I am most thankful that God chose them to be my parents.

• I am thankful for the opportunity to be an American, able to worship and love my family and friends freely!!. I am gratiful to have work and the ability to come an go as I wish each day. I am thankful for those who help keep our world safe and serve in are armed forces, near an far from home. I am thankful for all of God's colorful, and humorous creation that flows about us .. the beauty of the earth and sky. I am thankful for the breathe he gives us!! I pray to be a light to others, giving unconditionally back the Love that has been given to me, in all that I do each day.

• I am most thankful for the love of a really good man, a family that knows how to forgive, not all together forget, but how to forgive and to have been born in the USA. How wonderful to know that it only gets better from here.

• I am most thankful for the values my mother taught me and the wisdom to know who to share them with...primarily my children but to the many young adults I encounter that ask me what I think or ask what they should do..... Everyone I meet has something to add to my life and i have something to give them...anh exchange of gifts. I finally learned how to receive the gifts offered to me instead of always giving. Thank you Daniel & Tony and all you've added to my life. Brite Blessings to you as you each travel your path...The Enlightened Journey of your life.

• I am thankful for the knowledge that I am Loved by God. He has given me many blessings; but the one that means the most to me is my ability to realize how important all of His children are to Him. And as one of His children, I never need to fear anything. Nothing negative can touch me while God's Love surrounds me and all the people I care about.

• I appreciate my creator and chant to repay my debt of gratitude to all that is ordinary. In my struggle to be extraordinary, I've forgotten how hard it is to be just plain simple. I am thankful for the "everyday" and the "every-man/woman." I am learning to appreciate all that I have and look forward to the journey that is tomorrow.

• I am thankful for the good karma challenge. It reminded me of all the wonderful things I have in my life. Two beautiful healthly chidren, a wonderful husband, a house, a job and caring, loving friends and family. Far too often I find myself stressing out and complaining about life's little hassels and this challenge reminded me that I am far more fortunate than most. This has really just snapped me out of a negative rut. I am truly appreciative to all who that have touch my life in a positive way. Thank you!

• I'm happy to be healthy,greatly satisfied in my journey of life and feel blessed to have caring family,friends,and co workers.i live in a peaceful beautiful place,that shows me simplicity of nature and how your time is precious.i did work for this space and time and i am amazed at how much more peace is in the world when you share your knowledge and wealth with others . thank you and Let go and let God.

• I'm thankful for all the love, laughter and support from my family and friends 🙂

• I am thankful for:

My children who are my life.

The fact that my health allows me to work and remain an active member of my community.

The sunrise and sunset and all the time in between.

My true friends who are my ever-present support and life line.

An insatiable love of life.

My abilities and inabilities.

• I forget sometimes how much I have and focus on what I don't have. That attitude tends to make life difficult for me and then I'm not the nicest person to be around.

In the last year I've had a lot of ups and downs, and I want to focus on the ups. I started a brilliant new job and i've learned so many things. I met several new people and said good bye to many other people. I've learned that I want to change many things about myself, and that I need to focus on making a good existence for myself. And I've also learned that it's easier and much to give than to always take. That sentiment may sound trite but I believe in it.

I've made mistakes and I just want to try and atone for those and forgive myself and hope others will forgive me. I've hurt people intentionally and unintentionally and again I've forgiven myself and hope those people will forgive me.

In a world that is always talking about what we're lacking, I want to focus on what I have and what I can give to others.

I am thankful for my life, my children, my family, my home, my job, learning opportunities, being able to love, being loved, being forgiven, forgiving, and most of all just being grateful for everything in my life.