The Good Karma Community Challenge

• You can make a difference! The Tarot.com team challenges you, our online community, to join us in our goal to spread good karma into the universe. It's quick, easy and rewarding!

From now until November 27, we're asking you -- our community of caring customers -- to post here on the topic: "What are you thankful for?" For every unique user who posts, Tarot.com will donate 25 cents to Meals on Wheels, the oldest and largest organization in the US supporting those who provide meals to people in need. Our goal is 10,000 forum posts -- raising $2,500 for this great cause. You can help our mission to spread good karma for Thanksgiving … and every day.

Help generate some good karma -- and help feed those in need -- by hitting "reply" now. What are YOU thankful for?

For some insight into our reason for offering this karma challenge, read the story behind it here.

• I'm thankful for my job, my health, my family ... and probably a lot of other things. But those are the main ones.

• I'm thankful for my children's unconditional love, supportive husband, family and friends. My life is blessed to have so many wonderful people in it.

• I'm thankful for the change of the seasons. For the gift of each new day.

• I'm thankful for being allowed to be the unique individual I am, having had to fight for that right during my growing-up years.

• I am thankful for the many opportunities given to me to create "magic". Thankful for friends and family for their patience and support! Thank you universe for listening! I am blessed.

• i am thanlful that my life has change for the better.....that i have finally found a man that loves and respects me............i am thankful for my familly that each one of us has a meal and roof over their head...........and i am thankful for this chance you are giving us to help the people in need........

• hi,

Im thankful and grateful for this lifetime and birth and just for being normal and being able to do daily routine chores myself..

life is full of ups and downs.. and thats what had brought me to this site in the first place. but then im happy and thankful.. im able to be able to reach out ....and make friends...and know that many others going thru worse if not the same...

thanks!!

• I am sooooo grateful for my life. Even though there have been a lot of down periods and I barely have enough money to pay for anything. I am still thankful everyday with love and gratitude, because I have a roof over my head, food in my stomach(well most of the time) and clean water to drink, which is a lot more than a lot of people have in this world.

• For the support of my family, for the pets that bring joy into my life, for my creativity, for cosy evenings watching a favourite movie with my sister...I am unemployed and finding it hard to find a suitable new position but there are so many things in my life that don't require money and I'm thankful for this lesson from the Universe.

• After two years of major personal challenges and transitions, I was finally able to shift things for me and my two young boys. We bought a brand new house in a great town, near their school. I was awarded a housing grant and so many wonderful people came out of the woodwork to help us. What an amazing experience. So, essentially, I'm thankful for my brand new home and my many great friends and family who helped make it happen for the three of us. I live in a neighborhood w/ other mothers in similar situations and all our kids have become friends. Everyday I know it all happened because of good people and good energy. I am VERY thankful this year!

• The gift of life is the greatest gift of all. I am so very grateful for my life and all the love I have surrounding me.

• I'm thankful for the time spent with my grandparents and pets.

• i am greatful for having family and friends in my life.........and to be able to wake up in this beautiful world everyday.........

• I am thankful to be alive today and walking. I'm thankful for my family and friends who've stuck with me no matter what, and loved me anyway. I'm thankful for my freedom. I'm thankful for tarot.com for starting this challenge and helping others. I'm thankful for the Internet, and meeting people like all of you!

• I am thankful for the ability to see myself for who I really am and having the courage to grow, change, and move through life, learning with each new experience what my life path and purpose truly is.

• I am so thankful that, no matter how unstable or uncertain the situation around us may become from time to time, my loved ones and I never lack for the basic necessities of life. Thus, we're able to ride out any storm!

• I am thankful that I have the ability and things to be thankful for.

• I am thankful for my son and the wonderful amount of abundance I experience in my life everyday. The universe smiles on me and shows me its love for me in big and little ways. Sometimes I find money, sometimes someone gives me food or clothes for myself or my son, but always I see it most in my son's kisses and laugh! I am truly belssed!

• I am grateful that my husband is still alive. He has had 2 heart attacks, skin cancer, and 2 forms of leukemia CLL and AML. all in the last year. His doctors are amazed that he is doing so well and still here. He is the light of my life and each day we have together is a gift that I treasure.