Desperately seeking MR. Someone Special, (all insights wecome)

• Hi everyone, I'm Peggy and in the last year I have spent more of my paycheck on tarot.com than I have on FOOD! I'm searching for that right person in my life and I've almost become a little obsessed with my mission. It comes with the territory of being a libra. Knowing I have so much to offer that special someone and in the past I have ALWAYS bent over backwards and forwards to make others happy. Well, I finally broke free of that curse because I have never been trully "happy" with anyone in my life. I am thrilled to be the person I have become through my lessons in life and do not feel that my feeling of "unhappiness" stems from not being happy with myself. I believe that I REFUSE to settle anymore! Can anyone out there with some kind of insight give me a little clue to how much longer my journey is? I mean, am I least getting close or have I past up a potential love that I didn't realize was a potential? ANYONE? PLEASE?!!

SharePost A Reply | Report Abuse

• Hi Peggy,

Welcome to the forums. Are you taking the time to put yourself out there to meet someone? Tarot card won't deliver him to you. I'm getting a time frame of three months for meeting someone special. I feel that he has dark curly hair and olive skin. I feel that you are going to meet him out somewhere. I would suggest getting a nice red dress as this would catch his eye. Hope this helps.

• Hi manifestdreams,

Thank you and yes it helps. And yes, I have been putting myself out there. I'm a bold and honest person and have no problems with finding interested individuals. Almost too many. It's just that I don't feel IT with any of them. I don't look to the tarot cards just the website tarot.com. I am constantly checking out the compatability possibilities. I've had 2 husbands that were taurians, several dates/ encounters with sags, and I thought I found my soul mate when i met a male libra for the first time. They are rare so it seems. But, that is wasted time there, being with another libra. I like what my Karma Meter says about me with a capricorn though. That one might be an interesting catch. But, haven't met even one of those yet. Anyway, thanks for your time and at least I feel there is something to look forward to at some point in the near future.