What Do Capricorn Men Act Like

• I got this classmate that is a Capricorn.He was my boyfriend when I was 16.Gawd this is getting deep in the past..LOLHe moved away.And he recently came back after being away for 30 years.We finally got together.Nothing happened.But, I miss talking to him and he hasn't come back.Are Capricorn men like a Cancer.Always running off and not keeping in touch?Am I missing something?How do you hold their interest?Besides sex...LOL..

• i think they hate to be told what to do in terms fo love, they don't like to feel like they are being pushed or pressured to be with someone they do it on their own accord. I have known capricorn men to be shy and a littl aloof, they need a strong confident woman !

• kezza>>i think they hate to be told what to do in terms fo love, they don't like to feel like they are being pushed or pressured to be with someone they do it on their own accord. I have known capricorn men to be shy and a littl aloof, they need a strong confident woman !

Sandran>>I must be doing all the right things.Because I am not pressuring him.Heck..I am the one that goes AWOL..LOL..He does act shy and aloof.I could handle that.But, I just have to write it off as a loss.I haven't heard from him in 7 months.I have emailed him just saying Hi..I have never wrote anything mushy/no terms of endearment or anything..I just said Thinking of you and I miss you.That's It..Just acting like a friend would.No response.I just pretend that he is having computer problems.I thought Cancer and Capricorn is supposed to be compatible.Like I have said before..If there is no response there is no way to feel anything.So I am spared all the drama and hurt from it.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This topic interested me since my two longest relationships have been with Capricorns... Both very different people, but things they had in common: both very intelligent, but in a practical down to earth way. A connection mentally was a real draw... Not much for mushy stuff, at least not at first. Both have an awesome sense of humor, though it might not be obvious. They do like strong but feminine women...

I think as long as you stay grounded with him, at least at first, things will progress naturally.

that said, it's difficult to determine someone's personality just from their sun sign. It's still fun to think about though 🙂

• Ive only had 1 relationship w/a Cap who at 1st was genuine..but then did a "Jeckel and Hyde" switch and wasnt at all the man Id met.I hope your relationship fares better than mine.

• I don't know Sandran..I think I mentioned in another thread about my cappy. I dated him 20 years ago, he wanted to marry me but I wasn't in love with him. He's married now but after several years he found me through the internet. Somehow he wants to keep in touch. I don't really know why, but through the years he e-mails me once in awhile. He's in New York and I'm in Asia so i'll never see but. You know, I know that cancers go back to their past relationships, but this last year i've had so many guys contact me and tell me they had crushes on me in highschool, etc. My first bf from hs, from 30 years ago saids he still loves me and he's an Aquarius. I've had five guys this past year get in touch with me, most from highschool (30 years ago) The one that came to my door got my heart though (the cancer). There's also a Virgo and a Pisces. Don't know what the other one is. maybe there's just something in my chart about the past coming back..who knows.

The cappy I dated was practical, intelligent (he got his PHd in Chemistry at age 26, an atheist who got extremely patronizing about my interest in esoteric things , yet very emotional and controlling. Fell for me fast, but wanted to control the situation. He got upset for not leaving Brazil with him. I let him go and broke it off. I had a fling with a Swiss traveler about a month later and he got extremely upset. We were broken off but he said he couldn't beleive I would get involved with someone so soon after him...it was a month later, not a few days! That's my only experience with my cappy. he asked me to marry him only after about 3 weeks of being together, although I met him in college and we were friends.

• keldjoran>>This might have been too much, sounds like you're fishing for a relationship from him, might have scared him a bit

Sandran712>>After emailing/sending on a website we visit regular..I realized I jumped on it too fast.So I am keeping away from my emotions in all of it.It's probably for the best we don't get together again.When we were together I told him I did not want the life I had back in the day.It involved life in the fast lane.And he likes to smoke pot.And I vowed I would never go back there .

• Sandran712>>It's clear we have a communication problem.He couldn't wait to get here fast enough to see me.He gets here.He's tired.Like he partied all night.He was probably tired from working.When he kissed me it felt like there was no emotion.Sorta felt like a boy/girlfriend getting laid..Getting up and leave then move on.He goes to dating sites because he says he is looking for old friends.Sorry but, you don't find old friends on a dating site.The visit we had was very disappointing

• .Luazinha>> Somehow he wants to keep in touch. I don't really know why, but through the years he e-mails me once in awhile.

Sandran712>>So Capricorns are like Cancers.They can pop out of nowhere and email or call you??.when he was here he reminded me a little of myself going back in time sorta thing.But, some of what he was bringing up I'd like to forget.Some of that back in the day was with my son's father.And I am trying not to go back there again.I deal with that pain every day.I don't want to relive it.

• Sandran-I don't know if they are like cancers, my cappy seems to want to know what I am up to, he is married and just seems to want to keep in touch as friends, where as I've had an Aquarius, Virgo and Pisces guys come back from the past and tell me they still loved me, plus another guy who i don't know what sign he is.

Or maybe this is just the year for men to come back from the past. I just had another guy find me. He also had a crush on me in highschool. I don't know what his sign in, but that makes six guys since last march.

• This post is deleted!

• myself being a capric, i feel that we r very fickle minded people. they like challenges and try to achieve things hard to get. Once hurt they may end the relationship forever. but also we r soft from inside. love to a capric is like food and water and once being hurt they may also behave like cancerians

• mascara>>Once hurt they may end the relationship forever.

Sandran712>>Well the point is....He sees me for a couple hours and everything was good.Leaves..won't answer an email.It's like he dropped off the face of the earth.I didn't do anything to him to hurt him..It's been 6 months.But, he will do posts to a webisite to talk to another woman/classmate of ours and...he told me that posts on single dating sites.

• I am currently dating a Cap man and I wish he had come with a user's manual, lol

Jokes aside, it's true that Cap men don't like to be pushed. He has a strong sense of morality and he definitely likes to take things slow. I'm an Aries, so you can understand why we had a few misunderstandings in the beginning... But just like in any relationship, communication is the key and that is what we are good at.

Another thing: I think Cap men care a lot about how they are seen by others.

And they are definitely not boring in bed 😛

• One more thing. Whoever said that they are fickle minded, yes it's true. And they will run the moment they feel they cannot trust you and/or you have hurt them somehow. But once they trust someone completely they will be putty in their hands.

• Hi Ladies,

Good luck with your capricorn men. My ex husband is a capricorn, just never wanted to grow up and take responsibility like a man and never finished anything he started. It surprises me to hear that Capricorns are considered dedicated to their jobs, my ex wasn't, he wasn't particularly interested in work or having any ambitions. He did what he had to do to get by and nothing more. He wanted to be mothered, but was controlling at the same time and can't stand to be on his own. Even after two and half years he still bugs the h*ell out of me to go back....no way!

• junctiondee>>And they will run the moment they feel they cannot trust you and/or you have hurt them somehow. But once they trust someone completely they will be putty in their hands.

Sandran712>>It is true not all Capricorns are created equal.My classmate only came to me one time.Just like he did when were 16.And he left as fast as he came.This Capricorn

was clearly a user.Only I am not so sure why he left..Maybe because I would not have sex with him.How can you have sex with someone you hardly know? If this is all Capricorns are all about I will gladly pass it.I had an Aries that lasted 23 years.As big as a pain in the azz he was...At least he stuck around.

• Sandran, the best way to know would be a chart

his sun may be in Cap but you never know what other planets he has

not to mention upbringing and life experience

all these can affect his personality

The cancer I knew, they seemed to be always emotional, which is bad

because I have temper myself

the caps, either they are cool headed or cold unforgiving

hubby is cool headed, he can be cold unforgiving but always reliable

in general though, if a Cap likes you he will not stop communicating

when hubby is competing, like golf, fishing, poker etc or he is at work

he doesn't reply to my text or calls, but when he is done, he will call back or reply

if someone he doesn't like, calls, he ignores or responds and be sarcastic

they are not much of emotional, it takes a lot to make them angry

but when they are their cold unforgiving side will come out

try call him more often, not at work hours, unless he himself tells you it's OK

if he doesn't reply within a week, for each call, most likely he is not interested in you