Will we get back together?

• i pulled some cards at random to see if i will get back with my ex we split up th otherday due to arguing and not seeing each other much the cards i got were

1. 2 of pentacles

2. queen of wands

3. queen of swords

4. 7 of wands

5. the heirophant

really be greatfull if someone could explain these

• what is it that you have not said here? you never explained why you 2 argued or split up. why, I am asking you this? my guide has shown me that the answer is in the argument you had. a lot was said to each other, and some of it was pretty harsh ok? try to go back to the argument and revisit to what he said to you that triggered the break up.

I am feeling a time a part is necessary.. sorry, I know you are very hurt and confused. in a few days you will begin to feel better and realize that you may be better off moving on.

Sunny

• if you still want me to interpret the cards I will be glad to do that for you. I can tell you step by step, and hopefully this will help you understand what went wrong. The Heirophant card is the only major arcana and that card stands out. you may visit a wise counselor to help you through this difficult time. it also means a teaching and learning experience within this relationship. whatever went wrong is something you can prevent in the future. the other cards do show he was not ready for a long term commitment. this appears to have been a casual relationship and one without strings attached.

• we argued over little things the main thing that we argued about is him flirting with a girl, i told him he was a crap boyfriend he dosen't seem to care now we have broken up he probley never felt what i felt for him, is there any hope in this spread we will be a couple again

• we said many things to eachother probley more from my part as i was very angry all i can remember is telling him why do i have to have the crap boyfriend i would like to be a couple again have you got any advice in what i can do? and i would be greatfull if you could explain the spread step by step

• Angelgirl wrote:

we argued over little things the main thing that we argued about is him flirting with a girl, i told him he was a **** boyfriend he dosen't seem to care now we have broken up he probley never felt what i felt for him, is there any hope in this spread we will be a couple again

Sunny>> again, you have provided your own answer. Your heart or intuition is speaking to you, but I understand you are emotionally upset, and you want him back now. you want a s h i t t y boyfriend back?

Angelgirl>> we said many things to eachother probley more from my part as i was very angry all i can remember is telling him why do i have to have the **** boyfriend i would like to be a couple again have you got any advice in what i can do? and i would be greatfull if you could explain the spread step by step

Sunny>> hhmmm, you had every right to be upset, he got exactly what he deserved. you pretty much called him on it, and he became defensive and he basically shut down on you. he never said he was sorry for flirting with another, AND if you are fighting over every little thingy, then it's just a power head game and no one really wins. just lots of bickering.

1. 2 of pentacles >> very unstable relationship, and not much of a solid foundation to build upon. he never made you feel safe, and it was inconstant emotions. volatile emotions

2. queen of wands>> This energy describes a female who is assertive, confident, and a social butterfly. this describes someone who has a magnetic personality, and sharp intelligence. a good conversationalist. This could describe the other lady he was flirting with, or you.

3. queen of swords>> this energy is about someone who can see through the b u l l s h i t, and is very straightforward, and you tell it like it is. you were not weak with what you needed to say to him. perhaps you brought him down to his knees in shame. I hope you did.

4. 7 of wands>> you stood your ground, and you held onto your truth. you each have beliefs that are different from the other. in other words you and he do not agree, and pretty much don't agree on much.

5. the heirophant >> lessons, lessons, and more lessons. you reap what you sow, and experience is the best teacher. it would not be a bad idea to listen to others experiences in relationships. an older sister, a good friend, or even mother/grandmother can provide good insights. This card is about someone giving you good advice. also, it's about spiritual growth. for every difficult hardship or experience we learn from it and grow.

I can't say whether you 2 will get back together or not. I do feel time apart is necessary, and good to let things cool down before you even attempt to speak to him.

if you really feel you overreacted, and you are in the wrong, t hen do what is right, and apologize to him for calling him a s h i t t y boyfriend.

you know, and he knows this relationship was having trouble from the start, and is not likely to last long term.

give yourself a break... stay away from all of that drama.

Sunny

• thanks for doing that i did stand my ground and probley made him feel so low in himself haha, he deserved it i like him, and i think if you like someone you will try to make it work, but dosen't look like he wants to otherwise he would of been in touch

• I just can't believe someone can say they have never felt so close to a girl, then find it easy to just let them go, i must of not been happy to end the relationship maybe im just scared i wont find anybody else, if its ment to be it will be, but doesn't sound like we are, im one of them people i dont like to just give someone up im needy deep down but i don't really show it, im too stubborn to go running back, and i no he wont come back so looks like we are at a dead end and there's nothing i can do.

• ((((angelgirl)))) use this experience and apply it to the next relationship. for every relationship you enter into you learn something about yourself. as you grow and evolve, you will know exactly what you don't want and what you do want in a relationship.

Blessings on your spiritual journey.. Sunny

• thank you sunny but i dont think i can just give up

many thanks Jessica