Friends, Love and back to being Friends

• OK, I don't know if anyone is going to understand what I have done. I have children and the father is still in the picture, however, about five years ago he told me he no longer wanted to be with me. Yes, I was heart broken and it took me a long time to get over it.

A couple of years later...I meet someone at work (on the phone) and like a lot of you folks have been through, we became friends. We would talk every single day, IM, and by text. We finally met face to face three months later. He was different but I already knew that because of our conversations. After that day we became best of friends and he would go to see me everyday we even started hanging out on weekends. A few months later we kissed and I felt great and I know he felt the same. We started dating and a few months after that we knew we were in love. I thought to myself how could I let this happen? Remember, the father of my children is still in the picture and even though we had nothing between us, I didn't want to disrespect my home or my children by taking another man home.

At the end I was forced to choose between my children and the man I was madly in love with. I chose my children; I ended up marrying their father. I thought I was doing the right thing. One year later I wanted to get divorced and go back to my love, whom by the way I never stopped talking to. I was hurting and I know he was hurting. But now he has a girlfriend and I understand that. I never asked him to wait for me. However, he no longer wants to be friends either. We never stopped being friends! We would still talk like if nothing had changed until now that he has a girlfriend. I didn’t realize how attached I was to him. I miss him so much. How can I just move on as he has?

• it will all work out in the end if you r not happy with the husband then u shouldnt be with him just because u have children with him u need to be happy. give the other guy some time and maybe u can still be together ive been in a situation like this hold in there everything will work itself out and there r many people out there

• Mamaof2,

Thanks for your advice.