GOING "HOME"

• BLESSINGS TO ALL WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW DREAM IN 2010~~

WE HEAR AND READ A WHOLE LOT ABOUT THE PHENOMENON OF "GOING HOME;" YET DO WE KNOW THAT WE ARE ALREADY HOME INSIDE THE MIND OF GOD DREAMING WE ARE IN EXILE?

THIS IS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM THE CHANNELLED WORK ENTITLED "A COURSE IN MIRACLES."

"NOTHING REAL CAN BE THREATENED.

NOTHING UNREAL EXISTS.

HEREIN LIES THE PEACE OF GOD."

A COURSE IN MIRACLES

I AM INVITING ALL SEEKERS OF THE PROVERBIAL "HOME" TO LOOK INTO "ACIM" WHICH YOU CAN FIND ON THE NET OR AT ANY BOOKSTORE OR THROUGH "FOUNDATION FOR INNER PEACE."

ALSO, IF YOU HAVEN'T YET HEARD OF "SSOA" SPIRITUAL SCHOOL OF ASCENSION, YOU CAN FIND THIS ALSO UNDER EITHER "SSOA" OR "MILA & OA." THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO

INTEND OR WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE POWER OF INTENTION AND THE ASCENSION WITH EARTH MOTHER IN HER GLOBAL ASCENSION. YOU MAY FIND, AS I HAVE THAT THE TAROT AND THEIR DEEPER MEANINGS SPEAK CLEARLY TO THESE ARCANE ISSUES, YET, YOU MAY ALSO FIND, IF YOU ARE CALLED, AN AVENUE OF TRUE ADVENTURE, FULL OF INTROSPECTIVE, POSITIVE AND ACTION ORIENTED OPPORTUNITY THAT IS THE MOST EXCITING VENUE I HAVE THUS FAR DISCOVERED ON THE NET.

NAMASTE

RHUA O

• BUMP,:-)