Johnny Depp, a Gemini Rabbit, sexiest man alive 2009

• Dear LeoScopion....well 30% or 100 %, your advice and insight is most welcome. I'm here when you want me to read.. Chiron's position is included in the American Ephemeris..I was quite excited when I found it in my first house.....I had an identity apart from that of being an identical twin! Peace and love.

• librasangel

I haven't had children. my husband and I have tried but we really didn't have much time together

he is a Cap he is loyal and supportive but work is his priority and he works long hours

when he gets home he is tired and not into love making

I love him and I am loyal, but sometimes I wish he will start putting efforts on having a baby

he now has a business and he spends even longer hours, he said he wants to build an empire

I like it that he is ambitious, but I told him a baby is worth more than empire

(I know, people don't think this makes sense but that's how I feel)

he said I don't have to worry about baby, we can adopt and so I can spend time helping him in the business LOL well I guess child is child, even if not our own

about the s ex drive I am glad you don't think bad of me 🙂

I was hoping I could delete that part but it's submitted - sigh -

do you have leo in your birth chart? I don't know why but I feel it's related to leo, cosmic wise

• hpriestess

so will that show in a birthchart? I didn't see it so am curious

• wait I see it 🙂 OK overlooked

• Dear LeoScorpion......I have a horrible feeling that your natural desire for your own baby and your partner's reluctance is destroying your love for him. Why is he so reluctant. ? Could i have his data if not yours...what does he fear...poverty; impotence? I think thiis will become a problem, but forgive me for prying. Peace and love..

• hpriestess

he was born poor and had to work to pay for schooling

he did this and around the age 25 he owned his own house, a bmw, his own gym, and another house he rents out

however he didn't finish school, he left it for the job

he really is hardworking ambitious person as if he can smell money and find it

he supported his mother and is the only one among 4 siblings that never asked for money help

the only help he got was the one check his mother sent us last year

she said 'you are the best son I've ever had. never asked us for anything. this is not a loan, this is at least what I can do to pay you back for all the help you gave us'

he is a man in every sense, a true gentleman still in the old chivalry tradition

my love for him stems from respect and I still feel the same to this date

I know I am young to you 🙂 but in life I have been through enough and he is the best thing ever happened to me

his mother is Aquarius and he is a Cap

I can't give out DOB he doesn't like giving info online

astrology said our union is bad, but he didn't believe it so he asked my father for my hand in marriage anyway

my father, an Aries, jokingly said to me,"you'll behave now. he is a good man" LOL

well I behave 🙂 and yes he is a good man 🙂 my father died though

I guess I couldn't have 2 great men in my life, the universe took one and leave one for me

it's kind of sad not having our own baby, but he is right, a child is a child

thanks for being concerned though. you sound like a good mother yourself 🙂

• Dear LeoScorpion....I totally underestand your respect for him and yes I am a mother of 3 grown-ups and away and have a grandson, but also my pupils past and present I also mother. II know what you mean about giving out birth data..you expose your soul in many respects. I feel that the universe and those you help are all recipients of your benign maternal instinct. Love. PS My son is in Calilfrnia and I do miss him, but he is with good people.

• thank you for understanding

it's just that we have had very bad experiences all these years and now we know that we haven't been careful with birth info and name

I can feel your love for your children and grandchild

and the way you say that those I help are recipients of my maternal instinct

only a person that has so much love can see it that way

I am sure you and your family is under full protection and blessed by the universe

love supports life. anyone that truly loves, the universe will support them

take care and have a good weekend

• Dear LeoScorpion...many thanks for your kind words and have a great weekend yourself. Love and hugs.

• you're welcome

love and hugs back

gotta go do laundry now weekend stuffs

ttfn