Johnny Depp, a Gemini Rabbit, sexiest man alive 2009

• I didn't used to think Robert Pattison was hot, until I watched him in the movie by the end I was smitten! It's definitely a matter of opinion so I don't think it's fair to say that he's ugly. And it's true, it's definitely the way he played the role that makes him very attractive, he makes a hot vampire! @Leo, Bram Stoker's Dracula is one of my favorite movies! A more authentic vampire movie than Twilight šŸ™‚ I thought it was Keanu Reeves in the movie though? and Johnny Depp plays Jack the Ripper in a movie which he was amazing in of course!

• I am going tomorrow to see New moon with my daughter in love! I loved the twilight series!

• aww so fun! i am going to try and see it tonight with my boyfriend, he actually enjoyed the last one surprisingly! i still have yet to read the books but i heard they are great

• The books! I read them all in 3 days! I could not put them down. The made the 3rd movie and now are working on the fourth. I hope you enjoy it!!!!!

• enjoy you weekend, ladies!

yeah scarlattina I was wrong. I meant the Ninth Gate.

so he probably never played as vampire

• I have seen Robert Pattinson on the Ellen Degen show and I just did not like the way he looked, it just looked like his hair was comb. Yes, I know he's playing in that new movie, but heck make-up can make anybody look sexy. This guy is not cute. Or my bag, are you sayng his characture makes his look sexy, OH!!!! but take him out of characture, He can't even hold a descent conversation. Being able to hold conversation and knowing what your talking abot makes you Sexy. I am looking at the whole picture not just a part somebody plays on thetube. Heck, look at Johnnie Depp he has the total package and it does not matterr how long you been in the industry, Total Package. J depp has just always had the IT FACTOR.

• Depp is two time sexiest man by People magazine

but yeah I suppose not everybody agrees to it

that is fine.

worthy LOL wow you really defend Johnny, a true fan šŸ™‚

some people see the actors, some see the character

to each their own OK calm down šŸ™‚

• Yes very much a fam Ms Leo. Like you said some people see actor,character etc.....But I once again see him as the S E X I E S T man in acting. Ms Leo don;t hate the only person who can get me like that is my sexy Gemini, he is the only one that can get me going....Wgo do you find sexy?...........

• worthy

I just listed all the guys I found s exy on your other thread : most sexiest sign

can't really pick one LOL but yeah I agree Johnny Depp has it, compared to the rest who are in competing for that title this year

Hugh jackman is nice but something is missing about him and Depp has that one factor plus Depp is funny you know he also played a lot of variety of movies

• Awesome!!!!!!!!!! Your right about Hugh Jackman,actually forgot all about him. Guest he did not leave a lasting impression.

• yeah Hugh probably needs to get all different roles so people can see he can do more

Depp is pretty much everywhere already šŸ™‚ can't believe he's been out there for so long

• Dear Ladies....I'll go with Depp..Gemini,, Antonio Banderas..Leo and Steve Meyer in tha t 'True Blood' programme...no idea what he is, but he's English! Peace and love.

• just looked it up

not bad Stephen Moyer

• Don't know who Steve Meyer, whta else has he played so that I can try to remeber. Thanks Leo Scrpion for Matthew Mccoughney he too is Sexy.

• @worthy1248, hmmm I disagree because it is still a matter of opinion. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. With Robert Pattinson I am attracted to his personality, which gives him more depth and makes him attractive in my eyes. That is what I was explaining. I didn't say the makeup in the movie made him attractive, I've seen candids, they're hard to miss at the grocery store, and of course I've looked up a youtube interview here and there. There isn't going to be one answer for who we all think is the hottest guy of 2009, that's the fun of a message board, to share our personal thoughts- not argue to the death. You have been pretty hostile to me on these boards, and perhaps I somehow rubbed you the wrong way... but this is an argument that is just ridiculous and I refuse to humor you with any more responses on who I find attractive. Your opinion is no better than mine and I'm not blind to the tone you're using. I think it would be best if you don't comment on my responses and I'll do you the same respect.

• This post is deleted!

• Scarlattina, you have really blown this out of text. Are you OK? My opinion must have really got'n to you. This is a blog where everyone is entitled to their comments or opinion. Basically wanted to let you know that I speak with no anger or with a attitude. We are just giving our opinion about Actor's and whatever is going on. Like OMG...........I think you are the only one that had an issue with this. By the way he has no personality. Sorry......

• ok you two šŸ™‚

some people say what they think in a tone that might make others feel like attacked

so worthy has explained herself

let's just move on from here

to each their own, s exy or not, personality or ability or looks

I have a list of actors I like myself and they are mostly looks, only a few have the abilities and been out there for some time yet when it comes to physically s exy I can't pick any one of them šŸ™‚ I agree Depp has been out there for some time certainly versatile, more than just looks

but among the new comers there must be one that is versatile like him, we don't know who yet as for now but we will in the future, give it 10 yrs for now we'll see

• "Scarlattina, you have really blown this out of text. Are you OK? My opinion must have really got'n to you. This is a blog where everyone is entitled to their comments or opinion. Basically wanted to let you know that I speak with no anger or with a attitude. We are just giving our opinion about Actor's and whatever is going on. Like OMG...........I think you are the only one that had an issue with this. By the way he has no personality. Sorry...... "

Ohh man... I am gonna let this just speak for itself this time. I couldn't have possibly enjoyed that more unless you put This is Amurica at the end of that.

I know that this isn't just about this thread alone, it's from another thread as well. Leave it there. Unless of course you want to elaborate on "blown out of text" or "Like OMG"...? afterall you are entitled to and responsible for those comments.

• Dear Scarltinna

...I am with LeoScorpion in this; this is a light-hearted thread, not meant to create tension....Worthy has tried to make peace with you,so have a great Thanksgiiving and I'll do your chart if you like to show you that in this forum we are all tryinng to help each other along liife's journey.

Dear LeoScorpion

..yes I managed to misspell Stephen Moye's name spectacularly!! He is a ibran, but he obviously has some smouldering Scorpio planets somewhere.

Peace and love.