FOR ADMIN SPAMMER LIST

• Hi Admin

I reckon i will try this since the direct approach n the report abuse doesnt help.

This is a list of spammers n i KNOW this has in past caught ya attention

The following persons has spammed this forum full of their BS and that for 3 weeks if not longer than that are:

Nikegoon2

flag00001

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Noyshy2bme

no im a pisces lol

• This post is deleted!

• Most likely yes notshy2bme.

she has work for the year out n way into 2011 aswell with alone that thread and the new one she has said she´d do. what to do to help HP??? i dunno anymore bc i find many who does dont get it even when its said 2 post prior.

• candy-seasky violates the forums with spam. kindly ban this person

thanx

• Hi CharmedWitchBente,

candy-seasky has been banned from the forums.

thanks,

admin

• Hi Admin

Another spamming member:

ohshoes1

ban him or who ever it is thanx

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi CharmedWitchBente,

I too have been fed up of all the spammers that get through on the forum, but I'm sure admin will deal with them again soon, I can't help but think it's a shame that these certain ones can't be permanently banned with identifying them with their IP address?....but maybe there are lots of different ones creating different accounts, who knows??....

I also wish it was possible that admin could get certain nasty vindictive ones permanently banned by identifying their IP address!!....( I think we all know who the two of them are)... but, sadly they just keep coming back under different names and spreading their nasty venom, It appals and saddens me to think those two just laugh and jeer at the ones who come on here for insight and friendship...

never mind eh!...I suppose I will soon get to the point I can no longer stand it, and after all, I have the choice not to use the forum any more! if these two are allowed to carry on!...

Sorry CharmedWitchBente for going off topic in your thread, I'm still a little bit upset at the latest personel dig at me from one of the "Duo"...he was slinging his disgusting verbal personal venom at me just lately, and even though I didn't respond to him on his thread that was aimed at me, it still can be upsetting!! I just reported him to admin and thankfully they removed his comments, but the amount of times we have to keep reporting abuse on those two is wearing a bit thin now....

Denise

• This post is deleted!

• Hello zephire,

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!...I can't tell you how much this means to me, sometimes we can feel a bit "on our own" with some things, so I truly am grateful for yours and others support, you have lifted my spirits so much, once again, Thank You....

much love and joy to you!

Denise

• This post is deleted!

• OH WOW!! my friend, it's sooo good to see you again, my heart truly goes out to you on the loss of of your beloved Daughter, big (((HUG)))) for you!! and I believe she led you here too....there are some wonderful big hearted gifted people on here that do bring us so much comfort!!....

I made a mistake with my other account of Hopeternal, I thought it had been banned as I couldn't log on, but as it turned out I had made a mistake by mixing up my email and using wrong one to log on....what a fool I am...lol...So, I made a new account with the name HealingWays, and I must admit I like and prefer it now.

once again I'm SO pleased to be chatting with you again, I'm off to pick up my Danish friend from Airport now, he's coming to stay for a few days, he's a wonderful big hearted man!!, he knows I need a friend with me now after the stress and loss of my Sister a few weeks ago... I just love him.. must dash now or he will feel left stranded....lol

Bye for now!

MUCH love and peace to you.

Denise

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi All,

OhShoes1 has been banned from the forums.

Rather than reporting these spammers on a thread please be sure to use the Report Abuse button or you can always email us directly with the users at:

forums@tarot.com

We appreciate you being so proactive.

Thanks,

Admin

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!